It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah Revealed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This will help better explain the OPs point, and you just might learn something along the way.

part 2

edit on 17-2-2012 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Isaiah is instructed to take up a proverb against the King of Babylon in 14:4. This proverb continues through to the end of verse 23. Verse 16 clarifies that the proverb is directed towards a man.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by anarky1965

Isaiah is instructed to take up a proverb against the King of Babylon in 14:4. This proverb continues through to the end of verse 23. Verse 16 clarifies that the proverb is directed towards a man.

How do you make sense of Isiah 14:12 then?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

wow, yeah, thats exactly what I mean

How did the guy in the Video know that I have been on this journey?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

I recommend going to his youtube channel and starting with the oldest of videos the two I posted and working your way through all of them as I have done over the past year and never before have I heard more truth.

Do not start with the newer ones posted you will be lost, each video leads into the next lesson so like with all things new to you it is always best to start at the beginning.

www.youtube.com... this is the link, I would skip the first group of videos at the bottom for a latter time and start with the one that follows the two I posted here.
edit on 17-2-2012 by drmeola because: (no reason given)[/editby
This is the one I mean and it starts with Jehovah.

extra DIV

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Thank you very much for the very helpful response.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

How I make sense of the passage? The KJV reads : How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! The Hebrew word used (from Strong's Concordance) is H1966, heylel. The Latin words used to translate from the Hebrew are lucem ferre (light bearer). Both words refer to the the Morning Star or Day Star, which is the planet Venus. 2 Peter 1:19 makes further use of the Latin word lucifer as the "day star" but the passage doesn't have anything to do with the devil. Jerome's translated the passage as "morning star that used to rise early", once again a direct reference to the planet Venus. Over time as the Christian religion grew and the personification of an adversary became necessary, the word Lucifer as a proper name replaced the original meaning. Since the original word had nothing to do with the devil, Isaiah was railing against the King of Babylon as he was instructed to do.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The OP is like a nose, you have one.
Now really study the bible and come back, the enemy of Jehovah is not Jehovah.
Read the Job account.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Pretty Judgmental a statement. Perhaps you should read more books than just the bible and discover Truth, how much money are you gonna put in Pastors plate this weekend.

Ever notice run of the mill people, running around in shorts and T-shirts then Sunday or Saturday comes around and its Ralph Lauren, Prada, Florsheim, Manolo Blahnik and Cadillac on Parade

Seriously, a guy has to wear Ray-Bans to see any truth on Saturday or Sunday

Job is a great work of Fiction or show me the archaeology
as is the Temple of Solomon....yeah Tel-Aviv Univ. went in there and couldn't find anything connecting it to Solomon or David... conclusion :::::: the Israelis, a Bedouin people, have created their own Super Race

edit on 18-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If one is going to make a statement about a biblical personage, then one would not need more than the bible to compare the personage's character?
Would I read Tom Clancy books to get the jist of Moby Dick?
Nonsequitor

Firstly:
Your position supposes that the human race existed without a creator? And the lucifer character arrived and suggested men should follow him?

Second(the first being a non biblical ideal) from a biblical standpoint:
Ask yourself this -EVERYONE- Satan(lucifer/devile ect) suggested to the first couple that man would be better without Jehovah Gods rule. The deciever suggested we would be better without our God.
So He has allowed man to make their choice, for a time.
Now ask yourself-How happy are we under Satans rule?

Yeah...how I long for the rule of the true God, our Creator. Not this world of lies and suffering that is the result of lucifers control.

Two entirely different entities...

edit on 20-2-2012 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

I am going to try my best with you because you are working all of the usual angles.
Assuming you neither use commentaries or concordance when studying bible, with regard to your opening statement I have to wonder what YOU really get out of the "Word"

Firstly: you assumed that my position excludes a Creator, how ever would that assumption be reached If you read my brief explanation of the Fall of Lucifer do to his Jealousy of mankind finding favor with the creator. You have me dealing with your Oxymoron, this both troubles and saddens me with your reading and comprehension skill.

Secondly: your own words in your secondly section paradox yourself, your concept of Heavenly order. If you did pick up another book to study both Genesis and Exodus and the revelation of Jehovah you might save a grip of time and grab something having to do with Sumerian Tablet text and the study of the Annunaki.

Of course its a challenge to you to do so, I imagine though that you will put on your coat of spiritual pride and determine you have no need to. If you were that sure I was wrong you would not have posted.

have fun fishing ...you know the style where bait is pulled a ways behind the boat
by the looks of your posts you generally fish with too small a pole, like Deep Sea fishing with a Trout pole

edit on 22-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join