It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A meme I found that described the Greek situation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have struggled many times to explain to countless people the situation of Greece and how its portrayed totally wrong in order to make the CITIZENS of each country hate each other. Whilst being in a site with funny stuff I found this.
It's explaining everything in a funny and 100% accurate way.
Use it to explain to others or to enlighten yourself on what really is going on.

Truth about Greece.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
some mod or admin delete this bs from the guy up... :S

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Lol, I LOVE 9Gag. Great Meme, though. I always hear people saying "whats all the stuff in Greece about?" I try to keep up but I always find myself at a loss to really explain it. This is very simple and easy to understand. The scary thing is, it sounds a LOT like the US.

Btw, the average number of hours worked in Germany for one year is 1390? That sounds sweet.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
I have struggled many times to explain to countless people the situation of Greece and how its portrayed totally wrong in order to make the CITIZENS of each country hate each other. Whilst being in a site with funny stuff I found this.
It's explaining everything in a funny and 100% accurate way.
Use it to explain to others or to enlighten yourself on what really is going on.

Truth about Greece.

Thanks for sharing this! S&F for you!

Finally somebody took the time to put all the facts together!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Good stuff..Not new news to me but I will link this where ever I can..Keep up the righteous fight against the Elitist Oppressors. We are all behind you..
On behalf of NZ all the best to our Greek friends.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Oh that is so cool and true it, gives me goosebumps all over.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
Lol, I LOVE 9Gag. Great Meme, though. I always hear people saying "whats all the stuff in Greece about?" I try to keep up but I always find myself at a loss to really explain it. This is very simple and easy to understand. The scary thing is, it sounds a LOT like the US.

Btw, the average number of hours worked in Germany for one year is 1390? That sounds sweet.

I thought the same thing reading that. Sounds like the US. This is what OWS is about. Someone made that connection between where Greece is now and where the US is heading.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I #ing broke down reading that, I am so sorry for this age in which sacrifice must be made but we will not make inroads until this is done. That man had to endure the nazis and now has to do it again. Can you imagine.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It was on a news report a couple of days ago that one in four people in Greece work for the government and their benefits and insane retirement packages is what destroyed them. Too much candy for the kids.

I have to wonder how illiterate they are if they are rioting for money that does not exist? Certainly they have an education system there?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

Dear Alda1981,

That was a great summary and well presented. I hope more people follow the link and read the whole thing. S&F.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Lol?

The government signed on to bad derivatives from banks that destroyed the Greek economy. This has nothing to do with Greece's retirement packages. People are mad because their retirement packages were DESTROYED because of the banks.

Educate yourself..........

This is like blaming the bank bail outs in the USA on the American people

edit on 17-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Goldman Sachs had their role to play in destroying Greece too.
Great article! My heart goes out to all the Greeks suffering under this barbarism.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This is the fate of each and every country, until the farce they call the "Debt Based Economy" of this pathetic world inevitably crumbles to dust.

Unless something miraculous happens...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
It was on a news report a couple of days ago that one in four people in Greece work for the government and their benefits and insane retirement packages is what destroyed them. Too much candy for the kids.

I have to wonder how illiterate they are if they are rioting for money that does not exist? Certainly they have an education system there?

LOL talk about illiterate. I see that you don't read anything by yourself, you have things read to you ...by a FOX anchor.

Unbelievable, the nerves on some of these ignorant folk. Go read into a subject before patronizing an entire country? The retardedness is just insane with this one...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Yeah, right. Put it on our shoulders, the Greek are innocent, it all was Germanys error..

BTW: our president (Christian Wulff, did you ever hear of him?..) receded about 10 minutes ago.
It took long enough for him to get it, but finally he understood that it was not only a media affair, but the attorneys had a view into it. Yes, it was about acceptance of benefits by a public official (aka corruption, as I would read it), but he DID recede.

When was the last time a Greek politician receded over suspicion of corruption?
(Yes, right now it is legally only a suspicion, even if no one doubts it anymore..)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

star and flag,
these nothin like the truth to dispel the MSN narritives

well done
thanks

xploder

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
we seriously need to remove ourselves from this entire charade.
the crazies with the nukes and fake money
altered foods and class dispositions

because a few people conspire behind government or police or whatever, banks, corps.
it makes them seem all powerful.

we have more then enough people to start our own country with whatever laws, customs and crap we want.
we could have a society based on sound common sense principles, RUN BY US, not someone else.................
...not like it has to be a dictatorship or anything...we could.. count votes and stuff too...

if war is inevitable, can't we at least direct it to those who deserve it if we're all going to die anyways??

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

You and your kind get more transparent each day. Blatantly attempting to deflect blame from the banks toward the working class. Have you no shame?!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Great post.

The meme is very insightful. Keep fighting the good fight.
"Agents provocateurs" cops seems to plague the police all around the world. It drives me mad.
Thanks for sharing Alda1981.

BTW, I love your avatar, its hilarious.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join