It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Anthem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
IMO this fit real well.

www.youtube.com...

if some one can post the vid plz

still slow in that area.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
the song is magnetic man - the bug.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Here you go

Copy this code from the youtube

aJXrq2qEPhc

and paste it in when you click on the VID-YOUTUBE button in ats and your done.
edit on 16-2-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
lyrics

Hunt in the garden of false opportunity I am the bug in this global community Ravage your conscience with total impunity I am the bug in this global community Seek and provoke degradation and lunacy I am the bug in this global community Go tell your new God to beware of my heresy I am the bug in this global community When all of our minds collide You will confide Everyone stays inside Penniless golden rush Government hush Billions of souls in the crush Open the heavenly gates Nobody waits Nobody contemplates We are a cog in the wheel Cut us a deal What are we supposed to feel? (Not 100% sure on this line) Automate all of the fears Scan our tears We are my eyes and ears See how the lovers click Totem to pick Monitor sexual rhetoric Up in the swelling storm You can be born After we fill out the form Remotely feed my desire Intimate liar [ From: www.metrolyrics.com... ] Take evolution higher Take evolution higher Hunt in the garden of false opportunity I am the bug in this global community Ravage your conscience with total impunity I am the bug in this global community Seek and provoke degradation and lunacy I am the bug in this global community Go tell your new God to beware of my heresy I am the bug in this global community Sympathy caught en masse Footage of blast Triggers petition and cash Every iota retained Hacked up and chained Personal details ingrained Making immortal the ages Who sort through the pages Searching for vaudevilles and wages (not 100% sure on this line either) Blindly embrace the tsunami New York to Malawi Identity Kamikaze Take evolution higher Hunt in the garden of false opportunity I am the bug in this global community Ravage your conscience with total impunity I am the bug in this global community Seek and provoke degradation and lunacy I am the bug in this global community Go tell your new God to beware of my heresy I am the bug in this global community Read more: MAGNETIC MAN - THE BUG LYRICS www.metrolyrics.com... Copied from MetroLyrics.com

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

thank you much.

i just cant find the code. i will just look harder.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegacorps

thank you much.

i just cant find the code. i will just look harder.

The youtube code is always in the url of the youtube video. Here is a picture of the url, see the code.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ObamaSecrets

seen it on new topics no need to spam others. if there were any one to look at for corruption its this guy.

please look in to it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

and thus is one of my lessons learned today thank you.

im not big on posting vids but when i do that helps.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

edit on 17-2-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Pretty much anything by Otep.

Most obvious songs would be:

"Smash The Control Machine"

"Rise, Rebel, Resist"

"Warhead"

"March Of The Martyrs"

Also going back to the earlier days, Metallica's entire 1988 album "...And Justice For All", anything by Megadeth since 1985, Slayer's "World Painted Blood" (about New World Order), "Jihad" (about the 9/11 attacks from the eyes of a terrorist).

Black Sabbath's "War Pigs" song from back in 1970.

Most System Of A Down, Serj Tankian and Scars On Broadway songs (in fact, the SOAD members were on the FBI's watchlist due to their views and songs).

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Cool thread, i've never listened to Otep before, not a bad band at all. Continuing on what was posted above me, the thrash metal band Testament has an album called "The New Order" with some really good songs on it about the government and corruptions and things along those lines. Also a great band imo

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by VinnyPNY

Testament?

Great band?

Allow me to correct you by saying they're a KICKASS band

Saw them a few years ago with Megadeth and Judas Priest on February 14th. Think it was 2009, can't be sure though. Awesome live.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If anyone wants to find the youtube video for Strapping Young Lad's song "Aftermath" from their 2003 self-titled third album....

Figured since the song is about the War on Terror and written at the very start of it in 2002, it'd be fitting.

"Give us a reason for fighting a war
Fighting for Jesus through prices of oil
See how your demons are forming a wall
Burning and beating and raping them all"

Also the line "Fighting for Jesus through Krishna and Allah"

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

i have seen strapping young lads live. not to bad might i add.

all that remains is good this calling

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I secretly crave, crave that scent again Still feel it pressing on me now Now with the onset, my flesh is weakening I steel my nerves for temptations at hand again And I hear this calling Still you don't seem so far at all And I hear this calling out No secret deception, for these would tear this down I'll note the past, spread the pain (Spread the pain) Words match my deeds with brutal honesty Never forget these choices were made by me And I hear this calling Still you don't seem so far at all And I hear this calling Still you don't seem so far at all ( From: www.elyrics.net... ) And I hear (And I hear) This calling out Not falling victim to the fire that burns inside of me Though I am fearful, I will not prevent this tragedy My strength's been tested, I wear the scars that prove Still I believe that this calling will see me through And I hear this calling Still you don't seem so far at all And I hear this calling Still you don't seem so far at all And I hear (And I hear) This calling out My strength's been tested, I wear the scars that prove Still I believe that this calling will see me through Still I believe this calling will see me through, oh

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

Consider me officially jealous then.

If I'd known they were playing Download 2006 and that they'd split up months later forever as SYL, I would've made it to see them live by hook or by crook.

new topics

top topics

join