It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People in our Dreams

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

I've never seen any people with leafy-green skin and I've dreamed of them. They didn't have human legs either.

But, odd you mention skin color. I don't remember any black people in my dreams - even during times when I was the only white person in the entire office or spoke to only black persons all day long.

Also, I don't smoke in my dreams.

But, there are many 'creatures' in my dreams that are not human and I have no lego blocks to build them with.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I dont believe this.... There are many things humans have created that have not existed until they created them, anything humans have created in the physical world,,, any original idea or thought,, any image of fiction from cartoons too anime etc.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Go to 6.50 on this video and listen to what Peter Brown says about other people in your dream.
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
I've never seen any people with leafy-green skin and I've dreamed of them.

So you've never owned a television, watched cartoons or sci fi movies?

Originally posted by ImaFungi

I dont believe this.... There are many things humans have created that have not existed until they created them, anything humans have created in the physical world,,, any original idea or thought,, any image of fiction from cartoons too anime etc.

These are all still built from familiar components. They are just assembled in new ways.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Cartoons?
I'm not a child.

Sci-Fi - yes. Does Alfred Hitchcock's - The Birds count?

I watch the weather when I can tell there's something brewing.

The TV is my spouse's domain.

Never saw a TV show with my dream characters nor anything like them.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

ughhh... youuu..... how new and original does something have to be to be new and original.... your argument is that we cannot create something that cannot be created.....

the only way we could create something original and unique is if we have never seen or experienced anything?

I know what you are saying... but everything is copying, piggyback on ideas,, the whole universe is just recycling, and experimenting, with shapes, and sizes and forms, and biological life in mother nature borrows useful ideas and reuses them like appendages, and skeleton, every thing a human can do is obviously taken from their nature,, we are not separate from the universe and earth,,,, so you say we cant create something without using something that has influenced us? you are correct, because we are basiclly a mirror of our influences,,, made in gods images.. anything we can imagine that could ever exist in any way, shape size, dimension, infinite realities,, non of it is original because, we are thinking in terms of the potential of infinite realities which is made familiar to us by the existence of this limitless one we find our selves in//
edit on 17-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

these are probably the concepts by which god was driven to create life in its way,,,, the lives that exist now, you and I in our bodies and time, haven ever existed before and will never exist again,, a completely new and original creation.. the flux of time and energy allows for new possibilities to take place.
edit on 17-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

I too have seen many different 'species' of humans and aliens that I've never seen before. So there must be something else going on.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Cartoons?
I'm not a child.

Right, and obviously you've never been a child of course.

Ok, you guys win, it must be some king of magic then. Not just variations on a pattern.
edit on 19-2-2012 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp

Cartoons?
I'm not a child.

Right, and obviously you've never been a child of course.

Ok, you guys win, it must be some king of magic then. Not just variations on a pattern.
edit on 19-2-2012 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

So it's your way or no way?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Well I haven't seen any other theories put forth. Dream guides? Please... Only other thing mentioned was a reference to Castaneda's books, and even those entities take the guise of familiar aspects from our minds.

Your arguments against my proposed explanation are just stubborn. The source of your green skinned men could have come from anywhere, even from the expression "little green men", which you can't tell me you've never heard. Fact is we have a wealth of personal experiences that are akin to lego blocks in our memory, and there's lots of ways those block can be assembled.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
All of the strangers that I've seen vividly in my dreams were some sort of predator or just generally dangerous. Regarding the theory that we have actually seen these 'strangers' in real life, I wonder what role does the context of the dream play in relation to these people, if any at all...?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

How can anything exist that does not already exist then?

How can new and original things come into existence?

Since everything that can exist, is not presently known to humans,,,, cant humans over time acquire more and more of that which is not now known to exist,,, thus explore new and unseen areas of information and its infinite manifestation?

or your point is that regardless anything manifested by a human must come from somewhere previously manifested and known, of some familiarity,,,. its impossible to get away from your point,, because the human condition by design operates on the interpretation of external and internal stimuli,,,learning, building information on top of the singularity of birth....

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I remember the first time I actually stayed inside a full episode of what your scientist call

Text...Déjà vu (French pronunciation: [deʒa vy] ( listen), literally "already seen") is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the prior encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined. The term was coined by a French psychic researcher, Émile Boirac (1851–1917) in his book L'Avenir des sciences psychiques ("The Future of Psychic Sciences"), which expanded upon an essay he wrote while an undergraduate. The experience of déjà vu is usually accompanied by a compelling sense of familiarity, and also a sense of "eeriness", "strangeness", "weirdness", or what Sigmund Freud calls "the uncanny". The "previous" experience is most frequently attributed to a dream, although in some cases there is a firm sense that the experience has genuinely happened in the past.[1]

The average human that has Déjà vu only experiences one of these moments from .7 seconds to 1.3 seconds as the data is quickly uploaded to your brain. It is very fascinating when you see what is at the other end of a full Déjà vu.

That 1 time out of over hundred, if not thousands, was good enough for me to open another door…a door of ‘Time‘, and understanding that time, has no time, and no limits.

Once I realized that very human that has ever had a Déjà vu, Had the ability to time travel… or had time traveled, and didn’t no about it, until that day they had the Déjà vu.

I started getting into other forms of time and traveling but didn’t understand what it was because I couldn’t find out or believe the definitions that are in this world because it didn’t relate.

To make along story short, your ‘Realm Jumping’ and you don’t even understand it ,but now you do, so next time it happens, stay calm, breath slow, and try to pull your self in it, try to get inside ,stop getting excited, and just let go.

It’s so beautiful inside…it really is.

Final thought; last prophet

A person cannot see the future, unless he or she has been to the future, before the future, that came from the past'.

A book is read from beginning to end, from past to future, so next time you have a dejevue, remember one thing, and one thing only…your story has already been told, you’ve just seen a little bit of your life from when you was here before.

Its no way a future can be seen unless it already has happened before…just like reading a book over again.

So the next time you think your dreaming, and you see that speciel someone, or you like where your at, just pull your self in, you might wake up in 2 days, you might be inside for a week ,however the case ,just enjoy !

And if that’s not the case, if your not realm jumping; then you have jumped into someone elses dream or vice a versa, those are the worst, but that’s another chapter.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

thank you for your post! I have to say that this reminds me of the movie Inception. Is that what you mean by saying staying a week in? A dream in a dream etc.. ?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

thank you for your post! I have to say that this reminds me of the movie Inception. Is that what you mean by saying staying a week in? A dream in a dream etc.. ?

I have never seen that movie, but if it has some similarities, then maybe.

Its much more elegant and fascinating then a dream in a dream...your actually living amongst and breathing another world.
What was this movie about?
edit on 19-2-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

How can anything exist that does not already exist then?

How can new and original things come into existence?

Since everything that can exist, is not presently known to humans,,,, cant humans over time acquire more and more of that which is not now known to exist,,, thus explore new and unseen areas of information and its infinite manifestation?

or your point is that regardless anything manifested by a human must come from somewhere previously manifested and known, of some familiarity,,,. its impossible to get away from your point,, because the human condition by design operates on the interpretation of external and internal stimuli,,,learning, building information on top of the singularity of birth....

You get the new by recombining pieces of the old in new ways, creating new pieces. These new pieces allow for even more new combination for increasing complexity. I'm fairly certain this is the process matter went though after the big bang.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Yeah, but are there black people in your dreams?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Yes perhaps it is.... isnt it a bit odd that it uniformly underwent the same changes.... in terms of atomic structures, elements, stars and planets,

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I saw someone in my dreams before meeting them, then I lived with her and loved her. She would have dreams about my reality. She had a self shot picture of herself with a real ghost in the background. All very true.

I have something that is true and will blow your socks right off of your feet - aliens use the powers of human magicians to harvest the souls of abductees, bringing them together in dream events that they have with each other, creating an obession and then breaking up the relationship abruptly as possible making it very difficult. The reason why aliens do this is because they are not from earth, they didn't know what earthly love is, so they witnessed it first hand, not just the good but Both sides of love, the good and bad.
edit on 20-2-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

How do you know aliens do this?

Your saying, as humans view fuel or solar energy or fruit as an energy source...... aliens can use the product of human emotional or spirtual energy as an energy source?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join