It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton on Area 51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

"Well, it depends on what your definition of "is" is."

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

[color=FFFFFF]Between the words "another" and "universe" he pauses, and his facial expression changes.

Probably because these two words don't sound logical when combined, that doesn't have to mean he's hiding something, just using wrong words

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

His body language could be interpretted to mean something else. A "Freudian slip", or something a kin to it, perhaps. But, no, I think at some level he knew what he was saying, and it was a deliberate choice of words.

Of course, I could be wrong, but I can't dismiss out of hand that your conclusion could aslo be plausible.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The POTUS would have very little "need to know." For two reasons I would think....the first being plausible deniability and second (and the most important)...there would be little need to inform a person who may only be president for four years of the nation's deepest and darkest secrets. This would be an operational and logistical mistake. JMHO

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I think his comments on the later part of the video, talk about in the future the ways to treat and cure diseases will progress rapidly which in turn, will cause humans to live a very long life.

I still believe what he said about Area 51, as I said when I posted this video I know alot of people will not believe it and that is fine but everything isn't a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
You are brainwashed if you start to believe what Bill Clinton is saying. From outside USA, this man looks like a giant and recurrent lier

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
John Podesta is into UFOlogy. Probably he was the one who went to Groom Lake.
www.time.com...

There are Groom Lake papers in the Clinton Library. The lawsuit related to burning RAM at Groom happened during his watch. There were presidential determinations issued by Clinton regarding Groom Lake. Bush issued similar documents, but then the directives were no longer issued.

www.ufomind.com...

Incidentally, the Desert Rat newsletters are required reading as far as I am concerned. Glenn did great research. [I never quite got the jokes about the alien implant put in Larry King, other than King's plane landed at Nellis once.]

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Ok I’m going to throw this out there, let’s say that you were just elected president of the United States. You were de briefed on everything that has happened in the U.S for the last 75 years. This includes the alien crash at Roswell, the alien/human exchange program in the 70s, D.U.M.B’S such as Dulce New Mexico and the research taking place there. Everything that you can imagine and can’t even begin to comprehend is reveled to you. Not to mention everything else that is going on in the “REAL” world. My question is simple, how in the HELL would one be able to go about there every day lives knowing all this information. The answer is simple, the president is on a need to know basis. He is not given this information as it would be too much for anyone to digest, and it would also pose a huge security risk at all major levels of the government that we do not see. I think the leaders that we see on T.V are just that, T.V leaders. There is a huge hand pulling the strings while we sit back and listen to the lies like moths drawn to a flame.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join