It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton on Area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Quite interesting, I believe what he is saying. I know many will not.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Ugh im at work and cant watch. What does he say??

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If Hitlary clinton is a shapeshifter, are we surprised that he said roswell was not an alien crash?

He seemed to be acting pretty honestly and calm though, Id tend to agree with the OP.

No aliens on earth. shame, but also hopeful!!!!

I mean, if aliens do come to earth I hope their women are devastatingly hot, and not greys.

Clinton just gave me hope

rice and peace.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeyy

Pretty much what everyone thought...area 51 is not keeping aliens.I too tend to agree with the op,he seems like he's being honest.I don't get the sense that he's lying from this video.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
To bill i say you so smug with your smiles , about how many people that tech would help!

Especially for someone who has a body count like this , that shadows their "legacy"

whatreallyhappened.com...

Secondly it wouldn't really be a secret if the info on it was released in a public forum . Bill knows his do's and don't like a good pet ! lol

edit on 16-2-2012 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
BUT. . . US Presidents don't have a "need to know", correct?

So of course he would say this. Remember how compartmentalized the Government is. The President is not immune from this process.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It kind of sounded to me like he was wanting to say aliens do exist and if he lives to be 100 he will see the negatives and positives of their making themselves known.
He also clearly said anyone 30 years old now (when that was filmed) will definitely see 'unimaginable' things, greater than any science fiction we have written...
hhmmmm.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Bill is probably telling the truth as he sees it, but who knows what is funded by the black budget. They probably keep presidents out of the know because the public expect the Head of State to have all the answers. It is dangerous for President Puppets to know more than they should, look at what happened to Kennedy.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Interesting... I likely would have not seen this had you not posted it... thank you very much...

I don't believe most questioned Clinton's sincerity but it was still donkey vs elephant.

I think maybe the worst part of his term as President was Al Gore... what a doofus...

Clinton spoke well and honest in the flick and I recall reading he was personally interested and pulled out the stops checking into area 51 and other ufo related areas of interest.

Great job OP...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by Mikeyy

Pretty much what everyone thought...area 51 is not keeping aliens.I too tend to agree with the op,he seems like he's being honest.I don't get the sense that he's lying from this video.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Many believed that one as well...

He was the President and ALL Presidents have the uncanny skill of telling a lie to the Nation and having the people believe it...at first.

Not saying that he's a liar about Area 51 but his track record is one not to be trusted.

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Before i say this i have to admit i like Clinton. I seen him in person here in Belfast not so long ago where his presence meant alot to the people and the Northern Ireland 'Peace Process'.

I,m no expert in this field but i do believe there's a noticable change in his behaviour i.e. body language, blushing and an overall anxious aura from 5 minutes onwards. This could indicate he's just told a lie. He could just be embarrassed about his interest in Roswell as he says but a clever liar will direct attention away from the lie, come on folks we've all used the tactic ourselves at some stage wahahahah.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I believe Bush senior was the only President who ever had full knowledge and only because he headed the CIA.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
He regarded area 51 as basically a joke but had nevada investigated but said it was just top secret mitary, he then said he couldn't think about that, started rubbing his eye frantically (reptilian contact lense came loose) then changed the subject to global warming

same old predictable bill.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Lmao, you can tell when the interviewer said.

"I always wanted to ask this question, and going to use my position to ask it."

You can tell by the look on Mr. Clinton's face and his hand gesture when it was asked, that he was sure it was going to be about Monica Lewinsky.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
thinking a politicians word is valid because he seems calm saying it... LOL
comon those people are well paid liars, and with the amount of experience he has doing it the man could tell you anything calmly

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

I took notice when he said this:

"..and we are going to come up against the limits of our own mortality in ways we never have before."

Translation from politician to english?

He is talking about immortality.

Edit to add:

Notice his brief delay and facial expression, body language, when President Bill Clinton spits out this little gem of a quote:

Counter 5:19 to 5:32:

[color=FFFFFF]"The dimensions of physics are such that I would be quite surprised that in the lifetime of people who are no older than 30 here, we don't discover some form of life in another universe. -Bill Clinton.

Between the words "another" and "universe" he pauses, and his facial expression changes.

edit on 17-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: add stuff

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I do believe what he says about 51 but always keep in mind with Bill Clinton that he is a most artful master of casual speech. This is fairly common trait amongst Presidents but especially so with former President Clinton. The thing that got a giggle out of me was when he used the phrase "among elected Presidents", are some presidents not elected? Maybe he was the last one, who knows.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I thought he looked like he was sitting back trying to appear calm but there are a lot of nervous movements, eye rubbing, tie pulling, etc. Maybe acting over bubbly trying to keep nerves in check?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
Lmao, you can tell when the interviewer said.

"I always wanted to ask this question, and going to use my position to ask it."

You can tell by the look on Mr. Clinton's face and his hand gesture when it was asked, that he was sure it was going to be about Monica Lewinsky.

Now that was funny Laxpla... I think he almost wet himself... lol

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
reply to post by Laxpla

I took notice when he said this:

"..and we are going to come up against the limits of our own mortality in ways we never have before."

Translation from politician to english?

He is talking about immortality.

Edit to add:

Notice his brief delay and facial expression, body language, when President Bill Clinton spits out this little gem of a quote:

Counter 5:19 to 5:32:

[color=FFFFFF]"The dimensions of physics are such that I would be quite surprised that in the lifetime of people who are no older than 30 here, we don't discover some form of life in another universe. -Bill Clinton.

Between the words "another" and "universe" he pauses, and his facial expression changes.

edit on 17-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: add stuff

Nice catch Ilikestars... I thought this was a subconcious comment also... he mentioned Mars and he openly disagreed with most of the scientific community when he said he believe life on Mars had existed... and I thought his comment about 'another universe' seemed weighted somewhat in his mind, as if he knew or suspected something, possibly based on what he has seen??? Possibly what he learned from some area in Nevada other than 51?
He is still a President and he is still sworn to secrecy so he won't violate that no matter what a dog he is... lol ...

Hmmm.... immortality??

I think his comments on physics were clear as those of us who are not based in current physics truly believe physics as we know it will be revised/changed greatly... likely in the next 10 years... personal opine based on what I've seen and read and my own thoughts...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join