It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 23: Monsanto Chinese Alien Flys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
March 31st is when the Judge will make her decision.  Will there even be a case against Monsanto? Do Aliens have any interest in Aquariums? Perhaps a dirty tank or just a reflection?  Can you see the grey Alien?  As the Chinese witness a dragon in the sky, New Yorkers see flying people cruising through the air within the city...all a hoax or one of the five explanations we bring up..You make the call in our last episode of the week.  Remember you can connect with us on our YouTube Channel or Twitter @ATSRecapBryan.  Enjoy your weekend! 

b]Thread  HUGE 300,000 Organic Farmers Sue Monsanto In Federal Court!

Thread  Alien Grey caught in photo?

Response Member AwakeinNM Response

Thread  The Chinese have seen the dragon in the sky!!

Response Member Anunaki10 Response

Thread Flying People!

edit on 12-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So they patent seeds, what is next our DNA? If air (oxygen) is free, why can't plants be free?Oh, I forgot about the Carbon tax. NM......We need Revelation or a Revolution.... Peace and Love....Matt

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I love ATS Recap - its great to see some of the threads reviewed, but advertising
?

I know ATS is a business but will you really make enough from these ads, to cover the people that will be put off by having to watch them?

I love ATS, and I concede this issue is minor - but there are many other flaws that have arisen from some of the T&C's and grievances with moderators for banning willy nilly.

I for one am unhappy about certain topics being banned from discussion, as are many other members.

It does make one wonder

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Is it me or is it Deja Vous?

I swear last week I listened to this exact same one.

top topics

join