It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlefield USA 2012: Gerald Celente predicts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Topic may have been covered before but..This mirrors my perception of unfolding events in 2012...

In 2012 America will become a battlefield of the will of the people against the will of the government, proclaims Gerald Celente, the founder of the Trends Research Institute and publisher of the Trends Journal.

“You have no judge, you have no jury, you have no trial, you don’t have charges filed against you, the military can come in and take someone “belligerent” away to be locked up in detention,” Celente slams.

rt.com...

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Let's hope he's right.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Surely there will still be the super bowl though right????

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
-peeks out the window-
All quiet on the eastern front.
Perhaps the grand civil war was postponed due to rain or something.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Celente has been beating the same old tired drum for many years now. The year before Obama took office, Celente was all over the talk show circuit practically shouting his emotional message, eyes wild, voice shaking. The world was on the verge of a huge collapse and "resetting" to a more agrarian society and he was here to warn everyone. He said there would be a complete financial collapse of the US by the end of the year and that many, many people would be living in storage rental units. He predicted that retail as we know it would be gone by the end of the year and that that Christmas would be the first one marked by a return to people exchanging homemade gifts rather than buying gifts. Celente sells fear and fear is a hot commodity in the US. He's done quite well off of peddling that message, even though his predictions have been wrong over and over again he's always managed to find an eager audience ready to pay for more.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexx790

The sad thing is that Gerald is right more often than wrong.

S&F

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Fair Comment. Celente is new to me so Im unaware of previous articles..But this one IMO mirrors what others have been saying and with the NDAA etc sets the scene for this to unfold..Thats my gut feeling anyway..
Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have been saying for years that this guy is an alarmist windbag. Sad to watch really, seems like he is so depressed that the United States hasn't collapsed yet. In the past when I called him a fear monger and stated he should be arrested for sedition, comments were basically supportive of his poor behavior. Now things are changing and people are starting to see what this shill is really all about.

God Bless America and for all she stands for. We're not perfect, but we are a helluva a lot better than most of the # hole countries in this world!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Lexx790

S&F

Care to share some data on this? Sounds like opinion.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'd like to think most Americans wouldn't allow this to happen. But maybe I'm wrong.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Gerald Celente isnt that Alex Jones mini me

2nd line

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Ive always looked at "extreme fear mongering" as a kind of extreme view of news, as fear mongering ( which happens on both sides ) gives us a "worse case scenario". "Prepare for the worst, hope for the best, and take what comes"...I take all things that comes out of a humans mouth with a "grain of salt"..until proven otherwise.
Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This guy is super smart ! I first saw him on a college conspiracy video. I think he is right. It will get bad before it gets better as they say. This is the craziest time in the world that I have lived through and I hope I make it through all this along with the rest of ATS members !

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
Surely there will still be the super bowl though right????

Not til 2013.

Go Ron Go!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Lexx790

S&F

Care to share some data on this? Sounds like opinion.

Here is a little bit...

It is my opinion (and the opinion of others) but you're welcome to do some research on him. He doesn't have a crystal ball (nor would I believe him if he did) but he's accurate more than inaccurate IMO.
edit on 16-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
-peeks out the window-
All quiet on the eastern front.
Perhaps the grand civil war was postponed due to rain or something.

It’s all nice and quite! And during that silence you (we) are being neatly packaged into a subservient ball of easily controlled humanity.

It’s NOT FEAR MONGERING if you pay attention to and understand what’s going on rather than cast it aside like THEY want you to. If your head is firmly inserted in your…back side...or buried in the sand then this may come across as fear mongering.

top topics

join