It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mainstream Media is Commiting HariKari By Not Supplying The Real News. RT Is Taking Over.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Are we seeing Russia winning the The Fundental First Battle? The Information War between East and West is growing in real intensity. People are actually seeking alternative news because of the mainstream media lies they are learning about.

Its too late for mainstream media to win this battle now, The cat is out of the bag, the NWO has indeed lost the first battle. The Information War and the winning of minds has been won IMO.

The information war is about winning the hearts and minds of the public and alternative media is making strides. If the US backed Syrian Rebels lose the battle for government in Syria then the NWO will be on the back foot. Any invasion or bombing of Syria will be the last straw for many and people will once again take to the streets in the US and UK. Take heart, there can be no NWO without the backing of Russia and China.

Russia and China have done enough through the vetos at the UN to illustrate to me thier reluctance to go ahead with the west and the NWO. The middle east is a powder keg waiting to go off, enough people in the west know now that the US is being run by sociopaths/psychopaths. Anyone who seeks to invade other countries to further thier agenda is indeed.......... a nutcase.

The number of half decent Journos on the inside of media operations "slipping" real news to the east under the counter has increased I believe. Many of our journalists in the west are half decent people, as they learn real news is not being delivered they are also looking at thier responsibility to tell the truth.

The truth is out there.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Yep. That pretty much sums it up.

S+F for you my friend, i could not have said it better myself.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I would say that the West won the first battle with us being in the situation we are in now. They have proven that with control of the media they can control the most powerful nation on the Earth. To counter that we are now seeing the rise of "alternative" media in the Information War.

Bright colors and explosion sound effects won the battle but hopefully sound journalism and a smarter populus will win the war.

S&F for you OP
edit on 16-2-2012 by underduck because: spelling ... Im an idiot.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

BRAVO!!!! i myself have the RT in my shortcuts because you can get the truth much earlier than you do here! (usually after someone outs them)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Mainstream media is losing the battle - in a big way.

www.torontosun.com...

LONDON - An investigation into Rupert Murdoch’s top-selling British newspaper, the Sun, has uncovered evidence that it paid tens of thousands of pounds in retainers to public officials for tipoffs, a source with knowledge of the probe said on Wednesday.

Much of the evidence passed to police has been provided by Murdoch’s own News Corp group, and deepens a crisis at the Sun, where officers have arrested nine former and current senior staff in recent weeks over illegal payments.

Murdoch is having trouble with payoffs to public officials and to boot, the public seems to be getting kind of tired of the sensationalistic advertising. Newspapers have been suffering during the formative years of the net as independent news sources are all over the place.

But there is still a long way to go. There is much misinformation there and already in place manipulations can still misrepresent reality - Maine caucuses being a potentially prime example.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Your view is skewed. RT Russia is owned by people with an agenda, just like Fox and CNN. Fox and CNN will report truthfully about fouplay in Russia, if it serves the owners, just like RT Russia is more of a magnifying glass on the western world.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Could'nt agree more,we get it on the freeview recievers in britain and i regularly pass by sky and bbc on the way to hear some real news....The Alyona show is good and The Kaiser report is worth a watch if you like world finance

top topics

join