It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor I Heard:China Had Created Ships or Arks For 2012 Event, Cost $15000

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I wouldn't be at all surprised if tickets were being sold in China. Nor would I be surprised at a number of Chinese businessmen and officials buying up tickets for their family 'just in case'. You only need a couple of families to net more than USD100,000.

The only thing that would surprise me would be if the boats were real. It's US crazies that would actually build an ark. Sensible Chinese entrepreneurs would see it as an unnecessary expense when you could just take good pictures of a scale model for the brochure.

Can't find it on the internet? Did you search in Mandarin? In that case they're advertising it as 'for the elite only'.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
PM me for my Paypal details and I'll do you a ticket for $5000

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
No, the discovery channel program I saw it on they were being built in the US, and they showed one under construction. Maybe it was that show build it bigger of extreme engineering. It was a small segment in one of their shows.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Ok well its is the Rumor i heard from my family friends here apparently someone told her that the tickets for the Arks usual cost around $15,000 or so.

And yes China has been getting ready for something in 2012 it seems just something i wanted so you would know and tonight i well ask her for more information on this if true this could be huge.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Cool, is that the deluxe suite for $15000 or the shared bunk in steerage??

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

And the tickets usual cost $1500 or more.
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Ok. The first post said $15,000. The one above $1500. Big Difference. Neither are beyond the blue collar worker so you can rest assured that if there were arks being built, blue collar workers would not be able to afford a place upon them. They will be filled with a few scientists, technicians, architects, builders, engineers and hundreds and thousands of useless bureaucrats. Knowing this, I wouldn't pay 15 bucks to share a ride with those turkeys.

edit on 19-2-2012 by MollyStewart because: spelling error

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Yep thats most likely it c:. Why would normal and likely poor chinese citizens know about an "ark" or whatever? I think if one is being is built it is only offered to millionaires and billionaires etc.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There was a guy who posted a while back saying he had been to China on a work contract for some massive underground facilities. Hey, why not arks too?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
what they really should've been spending that on r spots in a secret underground facility connected with hundreds of others around the world filled with cancer mutants that r waiting to begin the apocalypse, why go down here instead of the surface u ask? because these facilities have renewable resources for every needed thing and because its gonna spread on the surface like a mothafckin zombie apocalypse plus i keep mine empty and secured

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'm surprised there isn't a USA equivalent of this that runs a fear campaign to drive up the ticket prices at the same time...

"Global nuclear war, global warming, meteors ...ALIENS its all coming get your ticket to the life raft that could save your ass, only 100,000$ *we also accept homes and cars*." Signed - American fear mongers.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I would imagine tickets would be quite a bit higher in price lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join