It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor I Heard:China Had Created Ships or Arks For 2012 Event, Cost $15000

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Why would they sell tickets they have the materials and man power to build what they like, money would be worthless, why would you want to survive anyway the planet would be a write off, nuke water and disease etc

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
too much tv

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The only thing in 2012 the Chinese are REALLY preparing for is the Olympic games,they've got some pretty good gymnasts from what I remember?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagewerx
The only thing in 2012 the Chinese are REALLY preparing for is the Olympic games,they've got some pretty good gymnasts from what I remember?

Yeah. . I hope they are good swimmers.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
2012 will be an exciting year, we can finally put all the doomsday stuff in trash and move on...Then again didn't someone say the Mayan calendar was off a few years?aybe they have the calendar upside down and it really ends in 2102

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I think this is more akin to individual, family-sized lifeboats than the mega-arks in the movie.But this, if it proves true (and I don't know why it couldn't seeing as tons of people built and supplied bomb shelters in the 50s/60s and many entrepreneurs would probably be willing to make a few dollars on something like this) along with the underground shelters in Russia, tells us that it is on peoples' minds, eh?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
I dont think I'd want to be on a Made in China Ark, LMAO

Why not? They have a full cafeteria with Melamine tainted food mmmm mmmm good.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm only getting on the ark with a promise that we will stay on board an extra 2 weeks and land it somewhere other than Africa

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
PLEASE GOD NOMORE JOHN CUSACK!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Truth is always stranger than fiction, and big-business is always looking for the big-money jackpot.....so I could see this being true, even if it was a take off of 2012!

Honestly, how many people could afford 15k to get a spot on this ark, get to China at the right time, and then leave their family and friends behind with no remorse at all?

Not many, that's for damn sure.

I would rather stay here and die with those I love than survive while they perish. They won't get a dime out of me....if it's true of course.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
I dont think I'd want to be on a Made in China Ark, LMAO

If they were real, I would.

In my almost 3 decades on this planet, I've never had anything with a "Made In China" stamp break on me at all.

Top quality stuff. Last forever.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Russian military has constructed 5000 bunkers for civilians in Moscow. China is building subway systems for the public in event of war

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I have no idea about tickets or anything like that, however I did see on a television show on discovery or history or one of the channels like that where a US company was building gigantic "Arks" that were for that very thing, they said that they had orders for quite a few of them, they would hold something like 60,000 people, and could completely roll over and still remain water tight. I'll see if I can dig up a video. They didn't say who had been ordering, but they did show these gigantic monstrosities. They looked like a cruise ship crossed with an armored car and a submarine.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I saw the movie too. 2012.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It's true dude. I got my tickets from a nigerian prince. I can get you one half price, just send me 7 grand and I will hook you up.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I searched and searched, I can't find anything posted about it anywhere online, I wish I could remember the name of the show it was featured on. oh well.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
If you want to see what a real ark would look like take at look at this article.

online.wsj.com...

This Russian guy also hosts a big New Year Eves party on his little boat. His guests included 2012 believers Ashton Kutcher and George Lucus.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Our Mother the Earth will soon be initiating the great purification by FIRE this time (the last time was by WATER when the Earth moved from where Mars is now into the current orbit - where water liqifies at this distance from the Sun). Soon we will be in the orbit of VENUS and arks will not be of much use there (i.e. 900 degrees F temps on the surface, no core so no magnetosphere so NOTHING to hold our consciousness to the surface like the present orbit does)...

motherearthfathersky.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Perhaps they meant theJapanese were selling tsunami survival pods:

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Hey thats more like it!

700 ordered already and fishmen using them as a more robust life rift, obviously the tsumanis are far more likly than a world ending flood/meteor. Great stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join