It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor I Heard:China Had Created Ships or Arks For 2012 Event, Cost $15000

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by ColAngus
Are you related to Sorcha Faal?

Was this "rumor" intercepted in a Kremlin communique?

No i am not related to Sorcha Faal?

And here i thought some of you will be interested in it on what i heard.

I have been here since 06 and you claim that i am related to Sorcha Faal?
edit on 16-2-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

That's it...it is only something you heard. We are getting it 3rd party at best. Why do you even think this is thread worthy. Did you do a search to see if this *rumor* is posted anywhere else. Why are we supposed to get all in a tizzy over your one rumor.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

don't act like you don't know what i wrote

that's what i said it seems that China is getting ready for something that would happen in 2012 as in this year thus my family friend told me that China is building either ships or Arks for 2012.

And the tickets usual cost $1500 or more.
You have an issue with my English?

I am far from being coy.
And your English seems fine to me.

Explain Arks, explain events, then give me time to let it settle in, kay? Pfff, it's a tough crown tonight! Ark of the Covenant? Help a confused dude out ffs!

edit on 16/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Chnaged to a quote for readability

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Where can I get mine?
If this is not rumor does it not worry anyone that they are much more prepared than us, with many to sell at their dosposal? Then again maybe we would be more prepared if we werent so sheltered..
Any ways sign me up for one, how many people can it fit? If it does exist

Maybe I will just get on building my own big enough for me , my mom & puppies! Lol 8)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
if such an epic event happens why would you accept money as payment for boarding?

You only need ot charge the minimum one time per seat to built it, thats it. any "profit" is sort of moot.

i like the idea, but only as a way to extort the tin foil hatted 2012 supporters.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yeah. Great thread. Very thought provoking.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
When the "event" happens, no one will even have enough time to get to the ark. Screw them, let me die with the rest of my family.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Are you related to Sorcha Faal?

Was this "rumor" intercepted in a Kremlin communique?

No i am not related to Sorcha Faal?

And here i thought some of you will be interested in it on what i heard.

I have been here since 06 and you claim that i am related to Sorcha Faal?

That's it...it is only something you heard. We are getting it 3rd party at best. Why do you even think this is thread worthy. Did you do a search to see if this *rumor* is posted anywhere else. Why are we supposed to get all in a tizzy over your one rumor.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Again i thought people would be interested or if there are similar rumors to this one i never thought i would be attacked or compering me to Sorcha Faal? that Sorcha Faal? who has made several if not a 100 or so fake news articles on Russia and that they would attack?

By suggesting that i am related to Sorcha Faal?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Normally my reaction to a thread like this would be inline with most of the posters here. However I know you a wee bit on ats and give you more credibility in my eyes due to the nature and topic of the majority of your posts. I look forward to hearing any updates. I personlly am very tired of the 2012 topic, however, interested in what YOU bring. Have a good one dude.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I think its a cool story/rumor. I do believe that Hollywood has the skinny on all the stuff going on. They put it in movies so that when it hits the real world people dont believe it and think its just the movie. Let me know how this turns out! I'm anxious to hear more!

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
OAKY than explain how to purchase a ticket friend LOL.

Let me buy one. Seems reasonable for my life? Ill buy a round for my friends LOL

So yeah answer my question, where can I purchase these? Do they take Cash only? Or just Plastic?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

Title states its a rumor you feel better now you're loling at a rumor on the internet? Well I think you have a lot of rumors to respond to with a lololololipop

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

I have less than no idea what you are talking about. China? Event? 2012? Arks? Wut? Care to elaborate, expand and elucidate?

don't act like you don't know what i wrote

that's what i said it seems that China is getting ready for something that would happen in 2012 as in this year thus my family friend told me that China is building either ships or Arks for 2012.

And the tickets usual cost $1500 or more.

You have an issue with my English?

Sorry but are they $15,000 like your orignal statement or $1,500 like you stated here? Where do I sign up?
edit on 2/16/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You have to understand our doubt here. This is something that some one in your family told you. You didn't ask any questions. Just took it for face value.

It's nothing against you ( At least, not for me) but we don't know your source or how trustworthy it is. For all you know they were pulling your chain.

Sure, we are interested but I think you are going to need more information before anyone takes it very seriously at all.

I admit, the first thing that came to me was the movie 2012 in which arks were built and tickets were sold. I just wonder if maybe they watched the movie and decided to try and pull one over on the family "conspiracy theorist". I've had friends and family playfully try do mess with me,so it's something to look into.

I believe you when you say that some one in your family told you what they did. But there is just so much more information needed here before any of us should get too excited.

Just my humble thoughts, anyway.

Peace and love.

edit on 16-2-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Oh come on. The Sorcha Faal comment was a JOKE. How dare I fail to remain on topic to such a thoughtful, fertile OP?!?!

I guess this is what happens when you poke a little fun at someone with a halo box around their posts. Should I expect this post to go bye-bye too?

How can ANY post be on-topic when the premise is "I heard X from family/friend: Discuss"?

edit on 16-2-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Oh come on. The Sorcha Faal comment was a JOKE. How dare I fail to remain on topic to such a thoughtful, fertile OP?!?!

I guess this is what happens when you poke a little fun at someone with a halo box around their posts. Should I expect this post to go bye-bye too?

How can ANY post be on-topic when the premise is "I heard X from family/friend: Discuss"?

Ah a joke well sorry if i didn't see it that way, again will ask my family friend about this today.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Sure, we are interested but I think you are going to need more information before anyone takes it very seriously at all.

I admit, the first thing that came to me was the movie 2012 in which arks were built and tickets were sold. I just wonder if maybe they watched the movie and decided to try and pull one over on the family "conspiracy theorist". I've had friends and family playfully try do mess with me,so it's something to look into.

Yeah i agree with you there i pray and hope this wasn't a trick again like i said i will ask my family friend i sure hope she isn't pulling this one.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Surely by definition and just by naming the name that shall not be named you a) fail and b) are immediately associated with said name yourself. ?

Just sayin', all friendly and funny, like...

edit on 16/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Line spacing...

ETA Like the uttering of Macbeth is bad luck (supposedly) to actors, so shall Sorcha Faal be to honest theorists everywhere. On a related note Faal is Dutch for Fail, could be a clue right there.

edit on 16/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I am buiyng a used cruise ship. Prices start at $250,000 per seat. 1,000 seats available. Pets are extra, discounts for kids. Sets sail Dec 20th until it is safe to come back home. 1 year of supplies will be aboard. Jus

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Oooo Ooo Oooo
I've got to prove I am the president's illigitimate daughter so that I can have a roll in the hay with that hot scientist who discovered it all.

I am curious, however, how you heard this and exactly what was said. Seriously.

s+f
edit on 16-2-2012 by ValentineWiggin because: What can I say, I'm a perfectionist.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
I am buiyng a used cruise ship. Prices start at $250,000 per seat. 1,000 seats available. Pets are extra, discounts for kids. Sets sail Dec 20th until it is safe to come back home. 1 year of supplies will be aboard. Jus

The cruise ship didnt fair too well in the movie either

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join