It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Of You Will Not Believe Some Of The Things Americans Are Doing Just To Survive

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

good good americans deserve this

no they don't

You people go mass murdering and destroying nations rendering people poor and desperate and expect not to suffer repercussions.

so every american women, men and child goes areound destroying nations and are mass murders?

YOU DESERVE IT

nobody does.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
so u wealthy folks better lock your garages up at night because you have no idea that im coming for you.
your fault you didnt lock up

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

You people go mass murdering and destroying nations rendering people poor and desperate and expect not to suffer repercussions.

YOU DESERVE IT

you should back up your statement there buddy. not all americans go mass murdering. i respect the people in this world. i work hard at everything i can. i am a veteran but lemme tell ya, i saw through it in the end and bid my time to get out. its our govt thats misrepresenting not us. there are a lot of good upstanding, honest, hardworking people here in the us. please dont let the complete ignorance and greed of others speak for people like me.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

Then overthrow your govt .It is your fault that you allow such murderers in power BECAUSE THE MURDERERS REPRESENT YOU.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

YOU DESERVE IT

MK, judging from the speed at which you post on one subject then the next, it's quite obvious you haven't watched the OP's video.

And if you haven't watched it then you should craft your words with greater care.

Because others might confuse your political standpoint as anti American rhetoric, posted only for seeking the attention of others.

"Look at me".

Why don't you tell us about your own country ? I'm sure it's heaven on earth.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

reply to post by mactheaxe

Then overthrow your govt .It is your fault that you allow such murderers in power BECAUSE THE MURDERERS REPRESENT YOU.

Please don't take this the wrong way but you're honestly retarded.... Haters and trolls like you dont even deserve a response...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

can't admit the facts that you people are permitting the rise of evil? Its sad

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

reply to post by jhn7537

can't admit the facts that you people are permitting the rise of evil? Its sad

Yea, overthrowing Saddam and going after the Taliban was a real horrible thing to do...... Saddam was a good man who never did anything wrong.... Or liberating Libya from their dictator, yea that must have been a horrible thing... Or taking down Nazi Germany back in WWII, yea that was probably a bad idea too.... The US sure does sound evil taking them all down....

Can you please explain the rise of evil we are permitting? And plaese also share with us where you're currently living, I love hearng where all the haters are coming from......

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Yea, overthrowing Saddam and going after the Taliban was a real horrible thing to do......

Saddam was a good man who never did anything wrong....

Or liberating Libya from their dictator, yea that must have been a horrible thing...

Or taking down Nazi Germany back in WWII, yea that was probably a bad idea too.... The US sure does sound evil taking them all down....

all of these things you mention can be highly debated.

but that's for another topic.

i know it's hard but don't let them get to you.

the more reasonable people will understand that most governments don't represent their people and vice versa.

most people don't stand behind a lot of decissions the government makes.

this NEVER is a reflection of people as a whole.

so stop feeding the tro.....

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

You're right, I hate when i let the anti-american posts get to me but sometimes I just cant resist replying to them...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by kn0wh0w

You're right, I hate when i let the anti-american posts get to me but sometimes I just cant resist replying to them...

i know the feeling mate.

just look at page 7,8 and 9.

lots of my post removed for being way offtopic.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Libya had the best leader.Libya was richest nation in Africa with good human rights records.Now Libyan people are fighting against NATO puppets NTC.

Saddam was evil no doubt but you murderers wanted to steal oil from Iraq. You and our oiligarchs Bush and Rockefeller built up the nazi war machine and were nazi sympathizers.

Your nation is the problem.you mass murdered 30-50 million red indians,millions of latinos,million of vietnamese,Iraqis,Koreans and starve nations via economic subversion. CIA is the biggest drug trader and terrorist in the world.

edit on 18-2-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by Propulsion

There is No Free Housing In America..You have to have a Home Address to even get Food Assistance..and there is No Longer a So Called Welfare Check..Now the Poor have to get out and work for FREE 40 hours a week where ever DSS places them..Oh and they dont provide the POOR Transportation to get to whatever Work they are being placed in..Do you think DSS actually helps anyone?? Oh, and you have to take a 2 week class before you can even get Food Assistance..they dont care how you get there..even if you have to walk...in class they teach you how to find a job..oh..like everyone wants a job..this so called class is nothing more than a way for someone to make money off the poor..The Problem - This Country..The Allocated Funds to Help the Poor never make it to the people that need it..there are Too Many Middle Men making a buck off of Government Funding..

I don’t know what state you live in, but it isn’t like that in Colorado. What you say is VERY different than where I live.

There are the free loaders who know how to take advantage of the system. There is a family who lives down the road from us. While I struggle to make money for my family, they are living off the high hog.

Don’t ask me how I know. I’ll just say that I have my ways. This is what they have…

1.$1100.00 in food stamps a month for 4 kids (mother pregnant again).
2.Medicaid.
3.HUD housing.
4.Pal grant checks for school loans.
5.3 different business names under their address. (All fake).
6.$40,000 Lexus with “I love Obama” bumper sticker on back.
7.$50,000 truck with $6,000 wheels and rims.

My older son used to get along with one of the kids from the family. That was until we found out he was dealing drugs.

And WHO is paying for all the above? The middle class! Makes me SICK!
More people come in and out of their house than the local Wal-Mart. Police are there regularly for dog and rooster fights. All the illegal actions are blamed on the underage kids so the adults don’t receive jail time. System lenient on kids because they are minors and illegal. They only get probation. I live in Denver. A sanctuary city.

And did I forget to mention........THEY ARE ALL ILLEGAL!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This does not surprise me. I live in Michigan and have people asking me for just 1 dollar so they can get a burger for their one meal for the day. Just yesterday a man approached me and explained he was a retired air force officer and couldn't afford the flexiril for his back from flying planes and wanted just 1 dollar and that he had spent the last 7 hours and obtained only 6 dollars so I went with my heart and gave the man 5 dollars. You're telling me a man who fought for this country is not even being funded for his injuries that he obtained while in the service?? Michigan looks like a 3rd world country in some places you go, particularly in Detroit.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xZodiacx
This does not surprise me. I live in Michigan and have people asking me for just 1 dollar so they can get a burger for their one meal for the day. Just yesterday a man approached me and explained he was a retired air force officer and couldn't afford the flexiril for his back from flying planes and wanted just 1 dollar and that he had spent the last 7 hours and obtained only 6 dollars so I went with my heart and gave the man 5 dollars. You're telling me a man who fought for this country is not even being funded for his injuries that he obtained while in the service?? Michigan looks like a 3rd world country in some places you go, particularly in Detroit.
......But then you have to ask yourself, is he telling the truth? If he is retired military, than he should be getting a check every month....

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

i saw him walk right by the liquor store across the road and around the corner...but he may have walked to the local crack house in the city I go to college in...never know

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
reply to post by Night Star

this will sound politically correct to most of you but

while millions of illegals

define an illegal human being.

it's a ridiculous thing someone can be deemed an illegal human being.

border patrol agent: Hey you Chavez, the second your cross this imaginairy line you're an illegal human being!

Chavez: que?

i can't put my mind around that concept.

Because you don't understand what a state is.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by samaria

Blame the wars, blame the president(s), blame the banks..... blame YOUR SELF.

I have the American dream. It's not a rosey dream by any means, there have been months where I've had to decide which bills to pay and which to not. But I own a house, my wife has 2 jobs and works her ass off. I was laid off a while ago, but I do odd jobs, design websites, I've done financial consulting, different types of labor.. I don't sit on my ass and collect a government paycheck in other words. There are all kinds of jobs out there, not all are glamorous or pay well, hell I've done a lot of jobs and got paid nothing, I do them for connections. In fact I start a "free" job next week, for a week I'll work my ass off just in the hopes of meeting new people to connect with. People seem to forget.. the American Dream was never to be handed to you.. it was supposed to be earned by hard work, sweat and blood. People like you, bitching and moaning about how unfair # is, or how the Government is holding you back by their inept policies is pathetic.

That is fricking ridiculous. The american dream is working for free in the hope of obtaining employment? Obviously that hasn't worked out for you so well so far since you are still doing it. The American dream is so far out of sight for most Americans that it really doesn't exist any longer.

Yet you still blame yourself. I blame you and people like you for our problems. You are getting slapped straight across the face and you still don't realize there is something wrong. Wake the hell up. There should be jobs for anyone who wants to work even if the government has to create them all.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Someone has to win and someone has to lose it is in written in the law of averages and percentages that everyone CANNOT be equal. As an educated American man I can control most aspects of my mundane life thus having more time to live.

editby]edit on 17-2-2012 by maestromason because: * addition

So you are saying that even if everyone went to college and educated themselves the split between classes wouldn't be any different, since it is all built into the system?

For the record we have more Americans in college now than at any point in our history.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarHunter

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
reply to post by Night Star

this will sound politically correct to most of you but

while millions of illegals

define an illegal human being.

it's a ridiculous thing someone can be deemed an illegal human being.

border patrol agent: Hey you Chavez, the second your cross this imaginairy line you're an illegal human being!

Chavez: que?

i can't put my mind around that concept.

Because you don't understand what a state is.

Oh that's easy - a state is an arbitrarily defined "nation" governed by people the populace probably don't trust. Like I said..if those damned Pilgrims had just stayed on their side of the invisible line....

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join