It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoax or Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Is this a hoax? I'll let you be the judge. Please visit the article to see picture. Proof of some existence after death?

Suzannah Hills

The ghost on the LOCKED pier: A-level student snaps ghoulish figure said to spook early morning anglers.

At first glance, this photo appears to show an early morning sightseer enjoying the views from an English pier.
But some believe it may in fact be the eerie ghoul that has haunted fishermen along the Somerset coastline for years after it emerged the pier was closed off to the public when the photo was taken.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Zv
Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... 3Y

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...[headline
]Text The ghost on the pier: A-level student snaps ghoulish figure said to spook early morning anglers

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hoax....mistaken identity. Too much faith in the human race maybe?

Just because its closed to the public, doesn't mean people wont get in. Thats why there is such a thing as tresspass.

More than likely someone decided they needed to make a few quid, so took a pic of their mate on the locked pier, sold it to the papers, and laughed all the way to the bank.
edit on 16-2-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: delete the x that appeared at the end of the post

ETA: Probably part of the maintenance team, or someone from the heritage trust in my opinion. Black trousers, red jacket, and a hat/cap.
edit on 16-2-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

The article mentions the pier was "closed off to the public," as the photographer "then checked the pier opening times and saw that it wasn’t due to open until 10am so there would have been no one on the pier at that time in the morning."

Perhaps he was a worker? Or just sneaked on?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussHaywood

The article mentions the pier was "closed off to the public," as the photographer "then checked the pier opening times and saw that it wasn’t due to open until 10am so there would have been no one on the pier at that time in the morning."

Perhaps he was a worker? Or just sneaked on?

Perhaps people are in places at times that are not listed to have them in.

-Walk to McDonalds-

Sign says "closed".

"Damn, I wanted a Big Mac"

"Hey look, there's people in there!"

"Those aren't people, those are ghosts... Can't you read the sign? ...idiot"

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
not a ghost,unless they wear adidas tracksuits.come on its a rubbish article.first they tell you it's locked until 10am then fisherman have access 24/7.typical daily fail.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Looks like an out of focus "life ring"

Next...!

Rubs hands together for next challenge!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yep! I see the ghost. 'Looks like Casper The Ghost to me. Notice those two big eyes of the thing behind the heavyset dude standing there? Casper is pretty good size himself isn't he? I wonder what they eat in ghostland?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
yeah it doesnt look like a ghost to me either. I call hoax on this one as well

top topics

join