It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington was build to idolize SATAN .. Now ready to unleash the BIG WAR

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Im surprise that no one really give enough attention to this fact
that Washington was build FOR the devil and people
in the government are still woreshipping Lucifer himself

We have been deceived for a long long time
all the things we did, soldiers included
were not in Freedoms name but the total opposite

Do you have 2 hrs .. check this documentary out
you will never see Washington with the same eyes ever again

A Capital City With The Devil in the Details?
These Roads Aren't Paved With Good Intentions

After 10 wars + 2 nuked cities + False flags to make other wars
Hitler would have been proud of the USA
and Satan himself

McCain was right," said David Bay, speaking by phone from Lexington, S.C., where as director of Cutting Edge Ministries he has long asserted that Washington's streets are positioned to usher in Lucifer as "the ultimate master of Government Center."

"You will need to have your maps of Washington, D.C., opened in front of you as we proceed," reads a treatise on the subject posted on Bay's Internet site.

Using Dupont and Logan circles as northern points, Bay instructs, you can trace various interlocking streets to form a demonic pentagram, one that bores directly into 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Washington Post

Its ok having many devil symbols on the four corner of the capital
but having a Christmas tree now is forbidden to pay our respect for Christ
the Son of God..

How many secret meeting the devil woreshippers had in recent time
discussing the big devil plan while having a chat in front of exotic beautifull girl
they probably sacrifice her to in the end of her show

The 21 December of 2012 approach
while the drums of war are getting louder

Many in the devil sect have been waiting for this time all of their lifes
a button away to destroy everyone by launching nukes

Do YOU realise those devil woreshippers control the entire Washington capital
with the entire US army arsenal

Americans should take their country back and follow Ron Paul at all cost
those devil woreshippers are very afraid of RP
they know he cant

Only Ron Paul can bring those devil whores down
it is not to late .. until the bombs drop on Iran
then it will be to late

This WW3 is inevitable
and it was planned to happen shortly before the big 2012 date
there is no coincidence for that

Those devil woreshippers probably wants whats comming on the 21 december for themself

We will not let them take it .. we will always fight in the name of
Justice, Humanity and the real God .. The Creator

who gave the green light to architect those streets and monument in Washington
to represent the Devil .. who would do that ...

Hope Washington himself were not part of that satan plan

edit on 2/16/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You had me until the Ron Paul bits. I will check these out later however.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
My difficulty is in trying to hold these two thoughts at the same time:

1) The Bohemian Grove group controls the money, the military, the government, starts wars, basically owns the country, and

2) Ron Paul can stop them.

I don't see it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
As a fan of city planning and architecture, (man, I'm into a lot of things) I can tell you that you could draw lines onto any city grid and come up with star shapes and bogeymen.

For example, the plan of DC that is drawn over with the devil face, is using the mishmash Mcmillan plan from the late 1890s-early 1900s. Washington has changed over the years, from The L'Enfant plan in the 1790s to the heavyhanded plazafication during the LBJ administration.

The devil only exists in your mind.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck

Well Ron Paul probably has way more to say on this
then i do .. and was probably the first one in the congress to reject such evil
wonder why the media bash on him like he was a convict

My half father recently told me that he was once approached
to be part of the Masson a long time ago when he was in Italy
He refused the offer to be part of such group even if they told him he would be very rich
i was proud of him for that

I started talking about a few conspiracy things to him during a diner
and he was surprise that i knew such group existed

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
As a fan of city planning and architecture, (man, I'm into a lot of things) I can tell you that you could draw lines onto any city grid and come up with star shapes and bogeymen.

For example, the plan of DC that is drawn over with the devil face, is using the mishmash Mcmillan plan from the late 1890s-early 1900s. Washington has changed over the years, from The L'Enfant plan in the 1790s to the heavyhanded plazafication during the LBJ administration.

So it is a coincidence that these devil signs were conctructed
at the center of the most powerfull capital in the world ?

find me any other cities that look like that
they are usualy scares and the lines are far away from maching the angle we have here
the angle are perfect .. you need calculation to acheive such exactitude
especially when it is enormous .. it is not just a few neighboor streets
its the entire washington capital downtown

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

First of all if the Masons are as powerful as these people make them out to be, I dont see how Ron Paul is going to change that.

I firmly believe that Bill Hicks was right. When a new president is elected they put him in a room and start a film. The film is of the JFK assassination from an angle that none of us has seen. The film stops and a man asks, "Any questions?".

Secondly the Masons are mostly likely not that powerful anymore. 99% of the people in the Free Mason's are probably decent people looking to make thier communities stronger and improve their own business ties in the area.

Finally as it was mentioned before, those patterns can probably be found in every US city over a certain population.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

One example you can't see on your little maps is that the lines are NOT perfect. The White House's line of sight to the Capitol is blocked by the Teasury building. Not to mention the large plaza they built nearby in the 1960s. The city's original grid plan had been heavily distorted over the many years since the city was started.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

One example you can't see on your little maps is that the lines are NOT perfect. The White House's line of sight to the Capitol is blocked by the Teasury building. Not to mention the large plaza they built nearby in the 1960s. The city's original grid plan had been heavily distorted over the many years since the city was started.

Metro lines or the streets .. the stars is there
it is probably a tunel now undernealt the building

but trust me .. the star is there and complete
or what would have be the meaning to construct a big star where 1-2 lines are missing

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

It's amazing how labeling can cloud one's judgement. Who cares if you dont like Ron Paul, look pass that and at the facts.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There is a few problems I have with this. One of your videos has freemason Illuminati which are 2 different groups which existed in the same time period. The symbols you found were adopted by satanists but each had their own meaning before satanism existed. Also the symbols in the cities aren't even complete people just connect to dots and are like well even though it is not a complete symbol we still count it. I can believe the governments only intention is greed and war for profit but satanism I doubt it. Plus free masons used lots of these symbols as a secret code to inform other freemasons of things so even if they are using the city to hide symbols they would not have the originol meaning you think they have. The freemasons would have changed the meaning of the symbols to their code not the meaning you know of. But nice post anyways

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

It's amazing how labeling can cloud one's judgement. Who cares if you dont like Ron Paul, look pass that and at the facts.

I agree and I do fall victim to it occasionally however these ideas are not completely new to me. I will watch the documentary later to see if there is any new information but having been down that road before I would be shocked if I come to a new conclusion. The Ron Paul stuff just caught me off guard. I dont see how he could possibly save us if we are so entrenched in these secret society beliefs.

I dont really feel one way or the other about Ron Paul. I think he has said some interesting things and then I think he is completely out of his mind. I am not voting either way. "I will be doing the same thing as you guys on election day but when I am done masterbating at least I will have something to show for it." - George Carlin

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by Ben81

or what would have be the meaning to construct a big star where 1-2 lines are missing

Or maybe SHOCK HORROR, they didn't plan the streets out to make a giant pentagram?
What would that even accomplish anyways?

Lucifer: Yes my servants, your roadways that appear to be made out kinda sorta if you squint you can see it of symbols that have only referenced me for the past 200 years, brilliant! you shall my right hand men!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Anyone slightly familiar with the NWO, Illuminati, Bohemian Grove, Freemasons, Satanism, etc is well aware of Washington DC and the Satanic conspiracy associated with it. I'm sure there are many many threads about such topics right here on ATS. So I'm surprised you're surprised.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Ben81

Anyone slightly familiar with the NWO, Illuminati, Bohemian Grove, Freemasons, Satanism, etc is well aware of Washington DC and the Satanic conspiracy associated with it. I'm sure there are many many threads about such topics right here on ATS. So I'm surprised you're surprised.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

I knew about it
im just surprise so many people dont care about it

This star has been drained the USA soul from the start
it has literaly killed the United Stares soul
now the US is more like Frankenstein .. alive but dead .. a zombie that follow orders from the real Evil masters

Dont know if it is the Massons
or the Illuminaty
or the zionist entity

but it is certainly one of them if not ALL of them

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

First of all if the Masons are as powerful as these people make them out to be, I dont see how Ron Paul is going to change that.

I firmly believe that Bill Hicks was right. When a new president is elected they put him in a room and start a film. The film is of the JFK assassination from an angle that none of us has seen. The film stops and a man asks, "Any questions?".

Well that explains why Obama had the just pumped the neighbors cat look on his face after his first security and intelligence introduction in the white house. To bad he did not quit. I think the only thing he is qualified for is Satellite dish sales

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

so we're all satanist,does that include you and your family? it must of you live here. I don't think Abraham Lincoln was a satanist or the work he did was for satan, and don't think the millions of soldiers that died for this country died for satan, and if you think that then your just sick and deluded. I reject the notion that we are a country of satanist, I don;t pray to satan, and avoid him at all cost, how about you. sounds like you are doing his work to me, spreading his word and will, making him appear to be great or something he is not, like an entire country, in fact you sound like a radical Isalmist, they call us the great satan all the time.. is that it, are you a radical isalmist?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

I used to think it was a funny idea but I am starting to think something like that is very true. It really shows when people talk about politicians lying on the trail and then when they get into office it is as if their priorities changed. Obama is a perfect example.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Yes, also the pentagram in the picture does not fit, it is squashed.
Also, the "Scott circle" is not a vertex, the other monuments are vertices. There are also monuments that have no apparent significance.

I'm gonna have to go with the original explanation on this one, seems reasonable enough.
What do the symbols mean ?

edit on 17-2-2012 by ModerateSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I thought washington was 'built' to create a place for the government to operate... by peasants and farmers who believed in a mans worth. 1876 or something wasnt it?

but.. i do see how it would look that way... with the string of presidents throughout the industrial and technological age.. all have relations, associations and secrets with each other. a satanic cult... kinda?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join