It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychological warfare?....Mossad deputy targeted in Spain bomb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is a report wich has bein running around on Arab and spanish sites...Until now this seems as psychological Warfare and baseless though.

Vice-President of the Israeli intelligence (Mossad) Ashkalov Zvi,has killed by explosive device exploded in his car on a street in Spain.

The assassination of Vice President of the "Mossad" improvised explosive device in Spain

Syria News Station

Said the BBC, " It was the assassination of Vice-President of the Israeli intelligence (Mossad) Ashkalov Zvi, an improvised explosive device exploded in his car in one of the streets of Spain.

According to the projections indicate that Hezbollah may adopt a practical response to the assassination of Hezbollah military commander Imad Mughniyeh

www.defence.pk...
בفي سياق متصل قالت هيئة الإذاعة البريطانية "بي بي سي" أنه تمت تصفية نائب رئيس الإستخبارات الإسرائيلية (الموساد) تسيفي اشكالوف، بأحد شوارع اسبانيا.

وأشارت الـ بي بي سي أن اغتيال اشكالوف تم عبر عبوة ناسفة زرعت داخل سيارته التي انفجرت متسببة بمقتله.تم اغتيال نائب رئيس الإستخبارات الإسرائيلية (الموساد) تسيفي اشكالوف، بعبوة ناسفة انفجرت بسيارته في أحد شوارع اسبانيا.

وذكرت هيئة الإذاعة البريطانية إنه أن التوقعات تشير إلى أن حزب الله قد يتبنى العملية كرد على اغتيال القائد العسكري للحزب عماد مغنية.

فيما قالت بعد المصادر أن إغتيال "تسفى" يأتى ردا على عملية جهاز

www.watan.com...

www.beirutobserver.com...:2012-02-16-13-38-18&catid=41:2010-10-03-20-24-15

معلومات عن اغتيال نائب رئيس الموساد بانفجار عبوة ناسفة في سيارته
الخميس, 16 شباط 2012

أوردت قناة "المنار" التابعة لـ"حزب الله" قبل بعض الوقت معلومات تفيد باغتيال نائب رئيس "الموساد" تسيفي اشكالوف بانفجار عبوة ناسفة في سيارته أثناء تواجده في إسبانيا

kataeb.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Holy smokes...

it seems like this little covert war is sure heating up!!

i have no doubt that the seals will be deployed into Syria as well..

if they aren't already there with UK spec ops

nice catch OP ill keep an eye on this!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Which Spanish sites? I'm here in Spain and read Spanish, I'll try to find more info if you tell me where to look. I can't find anything on the major news networks....

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by internationalcriminal
Which Spanish sites? I'm here in Spain and read Spanish, I'll try to find more info if you tell me where to look. I can't find anything on the major news networks....

It was menssioned aswell that this was reported by the BBC...although I cannot find anything either...seems like its bein taken down.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Seems as though the buzzards have come home to roost.
One less warmonger in the world now. Too bad some Washington insiders were not with him.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
One less warmonger in the world now. Too bad some Washington insiders were not with him.

The problem is that you are not against war...You are against all those "Evil zionists" from your boogie man theories...I know people like you...you are the biggest war mongers.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sintabon3

Senor Sintabon

i just finished reading another one of your posts. and youre awfully close to turning this one into a duplicate.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
you must stop calling everyone who opposes the political views of Israel as anti semetic warmongers .

war is definately not the answer, and Israel is begging the US for some more shock and awe.

edit on 16-2-2012 by Lawlz0rz because: link to thread i was reffering to in my post.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lawlz0rz

Did i call him an anti-semite?!?...please post the quote.
...I truely do not believe that that person is against war...If all "zionists" and israelis are disapeared in one huge blast of smoke...i dont think he will oppose it at all...just pointing that out...actualy, do you realy beleive anybody here will admit openly that he is a jew-hater?...Acourding to anti-zionists here anti-semetism dosnt exist...I am critical of Israel aswelll...but this forum is swarming with jew-haters...unfortunetaly they found this as a cosy spot to dwell on...you can always blame the zionists and in alot of cases, i believe there is alot more to is then just oposing Israel.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Sintabon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

lmao.

you do bring fourth a few good points

alot of users do tend to blame the zionists for everything.

but that doesnt mean they hate the jews.. only the masterminding zionists.. who proceed to try and draw the US into war with them as their big buddy when we clearly do not have the money to do it!

even regular israeli migrants who see this from our side in the USA have been dis-owned by the Israeli parliment www.abovetopsecret.com...

either way, everyone has freedom of speech so if they want to be jew haters LET THEM

and know that they are in a lower caliber of intelligence than you are.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lawlz0rz

lmao.

you do bring fourth a few good points

alot of users do tend to blame the zionists for everything.

but that doesnt mean they hate the jews.. only the masterminding zionists.. who proceed to try and draw the US into war with them as their big buddy when we clearly do not have the money to do it!

even regular israeli migrants who see this from our side in the USA have been dis-owned by the Israeli parliment www.abovetopsecret.com...

either way, everyone has freedom of speech so if they want to be jew haters LET THEM

and know that they are in a lower caliber of intelligence than you are.

zionism = a Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland.

Now I wonder...why from all the people in the world these, Anti-zionists opose only from the Jewish people their sovriegn aspirstions?...makes you wonder...as to Turn zionism (Hence like i sayd in my other post, most of the jews in the world) Into some entity that is trying to take over the world...well yes, That is Anti-semetism.
Its the same rehtoric that was popular in 1932...You want me to let people be Jew haters, and spue there Nonsense here...then let me point it out when they do.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

can you put up the bbc story ?

here's one from Arutz Sheva, but all they did was cite the bbc.

Report: Hizbullah Killed Former Mossad Deputy

The British Broadcasting Corporation was cited by Arab media, Thursday, as saying that Hizbullah and Iran managed to eliminate a former deputy chief of the Mossad intelligence agency. They identified the man as Zvi Ashkalov, adding that an explosive was attached to his vehicle while he drove in Spain.

The Kuwait newspaper Al Watan said the attack was revenge for what it called Israel's elimination of Hizbullah arch-terrorist Imad Mughniyed, about four years ago this week, and the killing of five Iranian nuclear scientists in the last five years. The news appeared in its coverage of the apparent plot against Defense Minister Ehud Barak. Also carrying the story were the Websites of Hizbullah-allied Al-Manar TV and the Lebanese opposition, which acknowledged Israel's denial of the story.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Either they took it off, or either they never published it...Can't find it anyway...just the quotes from arab sites.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3

The problem is that you are not against war...You are against all those "Evil zionists" from your boogie man theories...I know people like you...you are the biggest war mongers.

I can guarantee that you don't know anybody like me. I am against war, but genocidal maniacs reap what they sow.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Israel has denied the story and quite frankly I believe them

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Please explain to me why you believe it. No one should be in the business of believing nations. They all lie.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3

I can guarantee that you don't know anybody like me. I am against war, but genocidal maniacs reap what they sow.

Then tell it to your fellow mulisms wich murderd 12,000,000 of their own scince the existence of israel in 1948...to compare
35,000, or 0.3 percent, died during the sixty years of fighting Israel...your dispicable propaganda wich is based only on lies dosn't work anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Go crawling back to your Mossad masters. I am old enough to have lived through the history that others lie to you about. Go back to the liars and deceivers whose money you enjoy so much. Reap your thirty pieces of silver and slap God in the face on your way to hell.

top topics

join