It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those of You Who Did Not Come Forward . . .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren
Evenin' greyer,

No balls of light flew over Los Angeles during the "Battle of LA"; moreover there is NO film in the public domain of BOLA. The first video is merely searchlights intersecting each other along with some "creative license." The second is a (retouched) still from the photo that donned the front page of the LA Times on February 25th 1942. The "balls of light" in the second vid (of the "real" [although retouched] photograph) are AA rounds exploding on and or near the UFO.

Cheers,
Frank

Hello Frank, good to hear some of your solid research. I admit they were not balls of light, but objects emitting light. However from a guest on Coast2Coastam who studied the case rigorously it was revealed that there were around 24 of them. I would like to point out that a true UFO photo from an alien abductee looks exactly like the UFO of BOLA, imagine us sending all the ammo up to that thing in the early 90s and having it bounce off

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Mornin' Greyer,

Originally posted by greyer

Evenin' greyer,

No balls of light flew over Los Angeles during the "Battle of LA"; moreover there is NO film in the public domain of BOLA. The first video is merely searchlights intersecting each other along with some "creative license." The second is a (retouched) still from the photo that donned the front page of the LA Times on February 25th 1942. The "balls of light" in the second vid (of the "real" [although retouched] photograph) are AA rounds exploding on and or near the UFO.

Cheers,
Frank

Hello Frank, good to hear some of your solid research. I admit they were not balls of light, but objects emitting light. However from a guest on Coast2Coastam who studied the case rigorously it was revealed that there were around 24 of them. I would like to point out that a true UFO photo from an alien abductee looks exactly like the UFO of BOLA, imagine us sending all the ammo up to that thing in the early 90s and having it bounce off

No offense, but the guest was wrong. Moreover, the UFO in the BOLA image after analysis appears as it was described by many witnesses, i.e., "elliptical in shape" and silver in color and huge."

There were however, other "planes" in the air that night (contrary to statements by the PTB)–they were ours, as of course would be the case given the aftermath of Pearl Harbor and the mindset of an imminent attack on the west coast.

All that said, we're getting off topic here, as this thread is about witnesses who expereinced The Phoenix Lights and have yet to come forward. If you search ATS you will find some very excellent threads on BOLA. For an eyewitness account see my good friend and colleague, Scotty Littleton's (RIP) report here:

EXCLUSIVE: THE BATTLE OF LOS ANGELES

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
shamdaddy

You are correct!

The only cameras I had the night of the sighting was a Polaroid Insta-Matic (useless) and a Kodak 110 (again useless) Please remember it was 1997.

Within a few days after the sighting I bought a Sony Hi-8 0 LUX w/tripod, a 35mm camera w/tripod and a Pentax 5 x 50 binoculars.

Today I have Sony Digital 8 always at arm's reach. Cell phone camera would be last resort.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Good Day SI,

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Let's remember that there were more than just one overflight of Phoenix that evening. One of the sightings was a sighting of a Advanced Stealth Lockheed Blimp....

This is the first I've heard of this . . . tell me more. Can you direct me to the source?

Thanks,
Frank

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Good Day SI,

Let's remember that there were more than just one overflight of Phoenix that evening. One of the sightings was a sighting of a Advanced Stealth Lockheed Blimp....

This is the first I've heard of this . . . tell me more. Can you direct me to the source?

Thanks,
Frank

Frank...my information is passed on to me through others. I do not post things off websites and seldom use google if only to help me and my terrible spelling. I have a certain job....that I have been doing for over 25 years and it has allowed me to garnish much information. I WILL NEVER POST CLASSIFIED INFORMATION....unless it has been previously spoken about or posted in the net or mass media as has the Lockheed Stealth Blimp...in fact it is one of the worst kept secrets going...most likely because it is MASSIVE and anyone can use google earth and look at the massive hanger constructed for it at the Groom Lake Facility. It has become so public that you can barely turn on a Science Channel or Discovery Channel special without some former Lockheed Associate talking about it. It is of a RIDGED DESIGN and is using some form of Advanced Propultion System that is both silent as well as fast. Thus the need for a Ridged Design for High Speeds...altitude is classified. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Great post Frank... I moved here in June of 97 so I personally missed all the fun..

I have however spoke to two or three people who profess to have seen the 8pm flight, but they just won't talk about it and say they'll deny if I tell anyone because people think you're nuts if you say you saw a UFO.

I sure can't promise anything except I'll try again and see if they might contact you confidentially.

Possibly worse case they will give me a deposition of sorts to compare what they saw with the other facts you've gathered.

I'd enjoy being of any help I can now that I'm retired.

Peace, out

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Good Day SI,

Thanks,
Frank

Frank...my information is passed on to me through others. I do not post things off websites and seldom use google if only to help me and my terrible spelling. I have a certain job....that I have been doing for over 25 years and it has allowed me to garnish much information. I WILL NEVER POST CLASSIFIED INFORMATION....unless it has been previously spoken about or posted in the net or mass media as has the Lockheed Stealth Blimp...in fact it is one of the worst kept secrets going...most likely because it is MASSIVE and anyone can use google earth and look at the massive hanger constructed for it at the Groom Lake Facility. It has become so public that you can barely turn on a Science Channel or Discovery Channel special without some former Lockheed Associate talking about it. It is of a RIDGED DESIGN and is using some form of Advanced Propultion System that is both silent as well as fast. Thus the need for a Ridged Design for High Speeds...altitude is classified. Split Infinity

In other words split is full of it.

Always claims to be an "insider".

What a joke

MAYBE you should add MORE capitalized words in YOUR posts.

Might HELP to convince yourself you are a REAL "insider"

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
OP, what is the end result of trying to dig up the Phoenix Light case?
even if you do find a video of the 8pm sighting.
best bet is it'll just end up being an experimental government aircraft.
which is classified anyway.
i'm more interested in what the new space station will look like(triangle shape?) after they retire the ISS.
the Phoenix Lights aren't quite the beaten dust of a dead horse like Roswell.
but give it 10 more years.

best regards.
edit on 22-2-2012 by notkmarx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

The good news, is that NUFORC does have reported records of the sightings prior to the 10pm flare drop, so that at least confirms witnesses aren't confusing the time, and that indeed, there were sightings before the drop, but that's really all there is to go on.

Greetings,
I find it most interesting that it seems for many sightings of aerial phenomena there seems to be some kind of military function conveniently happening ‘simultaneously’ which compel me to wander around in wonderment as I fancy an idea that military functions happening simultaneously with these craft could be?...to ‘psy-op’ them in to moor/out to twilight? While having a convenient ‘operation being conducted at the time’ used to explain away for seemingly each episode/sighting/mooring?

Who know’s?

Urinating on my leg while telling me it is raining makes one’s breath smell of urine. I’ll trust my nose, thank you. Meanwhile, I have nothing fancy, but they are at the ready to capture…whatever.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOven

Good Day SI,

Thanks,
Frank

What a joke

It doesn't matter to me whether you believe what I post or not. I post on this board to relieve stress...not to care about what you believe or do not believe as that means nothing to me so....whatever you want to believe.
Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Good Day SI,

Thanks,
Frank

What a joke

It doesn't matter to me whether you believe what I post or not. I post on this board to relieve stress...not to care about what you believe or do not believe as that means nothing to me so....whatever you want to believe.
Split Infinity

I guess it could relieve stress to post BS on the internet.

Maybe if you didn't try so hard to get people to believe it you wouldn't look so ridiculous.

Actually after thinking of some of the BS you have posted that might not be possible.

The sad part is I don't even think you believe it either.

You need to stop smoking that stuff

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOven

Sorry....don't smoke....anything....except a cigar....then I don't enhale....sort of a group thing.

Do yourself a favor...go on google Earth and Look at the Groom Lake Facility. Then look for a very large hanger....there are...I am sure...some sites that will detail it out for you.

Then check into former LOOKHEED employee statements about a Stealth Blimp. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

reply to post by TheOven

Sorry....don't smoke....anything....except a cigar....then I don't enhale....sort of a group thing.

Do yourself a favor...go on google Earth and Look at the Groom Lake Facility. Then look for a very large hanger....there are...I am sure...some sites that will detail it out for you.

Then check into former LOOKHEED employee statements about a Stealth Blimp. Split Infinity

How does that have anything to do with how much BS you are full of?

By your own admission you only talk about all your SECRET knowledge until after everyone already knows about it.
That is so amazing to think that all your INSIDER info is things everyone knows about.
Of course you add your own idiotic elements to it which is always amusing.

I am surprised you don't claim the UFO was piloted by ghosts.

That sounds on par with the rest of the BS you say.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Good Day SI,

Thanks,
Frank

Frank...my information is passed on to me through others. I do not post things off websites and seldom use google if only to help me and my terrible spelling. I have a certain job....that I have been doing for over 25 years and it has allowed me to garnish much information. I WILL NEVER POST CLASSIFIED INFORMATION..-snip-

Sagan said it best: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." A singular anecdote without ancillary evidence (although common) is meritless.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Evenin' OldCurmudgeon,

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon
Great post Frank... I moved here in June of 97 so I personally missed all the fun..

I have however spoke to two or three people who profess to have seen the 8pm flight, but they just won't talk about it and say they'll deny if I tell anyone because people think you're nuts if you say you saw a UFO.

I sure can't promise anything except I'll try again and see if they might contact you confidentially.

Possibly worse case they will give me a deposition of sorts to compare what they saw with the other facts you've gathered.

I'd enjoy being of any help I can now that I'm retired.

Peace, out

Please do see what you can do; if these witnesses want to remain confidential that's fine. We have been very fortunate in culling new witnesses every year and each additional piece of information is most helpful.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Evenin' notkmarx,

Originally posted by notkmarx
OP, what is the end result of trying to dig up the Phoenix Light case?
even if you do find a video of the 8pm sighting.
best bet is it'll just end up being an experimental government aircraft.
which is classified anyway.
i'm more interested in what the new space station will look like(triangle shape?) after they retire the ISS.
the Phoenix Lights aren't quite the beaten dust of a dead horse like Roswell.
but give it 10 more years.

best regards.
edit on 22-2-2012 by notkmarx because: (no reason given)

As long as a tree continues to bear fruit, I'll keep pickin' . . ..

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

reply to post by TheOven

How does that have anything to do with how much BS you are full of?

By your own admission you only talk about all your SECRET knowledge until after everyone already knows about it.
That is so amazing to think that all your INSIDER info is things everyone knows about.
Of course you add your own idiotic elements to it which is always amusing.

I am surprised you don't claim the UFO was piloted by ghosts.

That sounds on par with the rest of the BS you say.

You are TOO MUCH! LOL! Do you honestly think that I could just go on a board like this and spout out anything that people DID NOT ALREADY KNOW? I also see that you did not say anything about the Massive Hanger at Groom Lake....which was associated to the Stealth Blimp that was being discussed. So who is BSing who?
FRANK...your right...if no proof is given then you shouldn't believe it. As I have said many times on this site.
Split Infinity

top topics

<< 1   >>

join