It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by butcherguy

Hang out with us butcherguy, we are not talking cutting meat at wal-mart here...this thing could happen though not likely tomorrow
Well, I'll take the bet that it doesn't happen while I'm still making tracks in the dirt on our lovely planet. If I lost, I probably wouldn't have to pay out anyway!

Just for the record, the moniker 'butcherguy' refers to my singing, not a vocation.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Good and glad to hear you dont cut meat or at wal-mart they cut badly

Life on this earth is about making tracks True enough. True Enough

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Gosh, I hate fear mongering. Somebody somewhere must be feeding off this.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
Interesting. Of course, this is one of those topics that will certainly bring out the naysayers...

I'm not going to lose sleep over this story, but the conspiracy theorist in me is fascinated by the idea that people might really be able to remotely view the future.

I'm a naysayer
. If you haven't seen this movie you should watch "The Men Who Stare at Goats".

Some person claiming to be some sort of psychic is always going to be soothesaying catastrophy. It's what i call "fortune cookie wisdom" how you always get some random vague message that always ends up being wrong. If i had a nickel for everytime a psychic said the world was going to end, i'd be a wealthy man. We got people nowadays who claim they know the exact date and time Jesus will return and they go an post their timelines on the interwebs and the day comes and everyone looks up and...Jesus missed the bus, he will return at a later date, prophesied again by the same guy that just got it wrong.

I look forward to that day, but i roll my eyes at anyone who claims they can predict the day he himself said no one would know. Same way i roll my eyes at anyone who talks about 2012 being the "end of the world", the same way i rolled my eyes when everyone started going apesh*t over Y2K and building bomb shelters and raiding the grocery stores for their doomsday supplies and stocking up on gas for the portable genny's.
edit on 17-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I look forward to that day, but i roll my eyes at anyone who claims they can predict the day he himself said no one would know.

If you care to watch the video Unity_99 but up "KillShot" the guy says just that. They cannot predict a date, only that they see a particular set of events... if the first one happens I'm outahere

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I look forward to that day, but i roll my eyes at anyone who claims they can predict the day he himself said no one would know.

If you care to watch the video Unity_99 but up "KillShot" the guy says just that. They cannot predict a date, only that they see a particular set of events... if the first one happens I'm outahere

Youtube video?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
to me..... the remote viewer seeing a meteor impact on an ocean

is just way too similar to the Wormwood crashing into the ocean that is found in Revelations

the flaming 'mountain' crashes into the sea according to the vision given to John, who was exiled to the island of Patmos

i think the RV'er is getting his subconscious memes & myths mixed with his highly creative subliminal brain functions in creating the meteor impact scenario

i shall continue to live within 2 miles of the shoreline here in SC

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The webpage dedicates 90% of its content to discussing what remote viewing actually is along with its history.
This should immediately tell me and others that whoever wrote the story does not in fact have any substantial evidence to link or state. Just a vague story followed by a brief history lesson on RV, complete with a tube video.

I call bogus on the fear mongering.

I love the idea of RV, personally. I think there's a lot to it that is more than probable. This story, however, seems way too empty of substance.
It's just a story.
edit on 17-2-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

after further review of your post history I withdraw my comment B-Bye

edit on 17-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Here we go again...
Remote viewers? You mean like in that movie "Men who stare at goats"?
Haha... oh boy.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Lesson 1: How to counter fear mongering.

Embrace the fear.

Oh really? Shoot, bring on the Catastrophe. Let us ALL go down together as a collective species!! >

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I've challenged remote viewers on ATS multiple times with basics and they failed every time.. I don't really feel alarmed by this.

I've conducted foolproof tests here, perhaps some of you remember it .. tamper proof... nobody ever succeeded.. not once..

I say this with respect.. my challenges were open.. and I accepted open answers as well as anonymous .. most felt comfortable being anonymous but many were public.. yet none were relally what I'd call close.. after my first test.. I accepted new parameters for the second round but the results were the same..
edit on 2/17/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Remote viewing is so ridiculous. I have chatted with these folks online and they think anything at all is a hit.

One of these guys was trying to convince me that words such as dry and swaying, rhythmic and melodic was an excellent and spot on correct description of a tornado in Arkansas.

The person was serious. That interested me. I was trying to figure out how someone could be so whacked out that they thought dancing and vibrations described buildings being destroyed.

Someone says they remotely viewed a catastrophic meteor impact. For all we know it was a chicken farting.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I agree..

I challenged remote viewers.. I photographed an object .. I put the photos in an encrypted zip file.. I provided the zip file to the challengers so I couldn't tamper with it .. I provided location information for where it was.. I gave into every reasonable demand .. they still failed completely ..

I did this here on ATS
edit on 2/17/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I'm doing remote viewing right now. And I predict no asteroid will his earth. None big enough to destroy it anyway.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I normally wouldn't give this much thought, cuz if it's true, what can you do about it, right?
Well, I'm a bit creeped out, because I saw a documentary about the bible code and it said meteor strike, then there are other sources that point to a meteor like Revelations and Nostradamus, and I saw something recently that said some monks, I think, couldn't see past 2013, then there's the Hopi's blue star thing. Oh well, if it comes, it comes. I know I will live on.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
maybe mankind won't destroy earth after all

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Remote viewing is so ridiculous. I have chatted with these folks online and they think anything at all is a hit.

One of these guys was trying to convince me that words such as dry and swaying, rhythmic and melodic was an excellent and spot on correct description of a tornado in Arkansas.

The person was serious. That interested me. I was trying to figure out how someone could be so whacked out that they thought dancing and vibrations described buildings being destroyed.

Someone says they remotely viewed a catastrophic meteor impact. For all we know it was a chicken farting.

remote viewing has been proven in the lab.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It's Ok !!! I just did some remote viewing myself and drew Superman catching that asteroid and throwing it back into space... Whew we dodged the bullet there.

I pride myself on being open to many ideas, But whenever someone talks to me about ESP, Remote Viewing and whatever, I show them this video

Penn Jillette is the man, and one of my heroes !!!

They begin talking about remote viewing at about the 9:00 mark.
edit on 17-2-2012 by TheStonerMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I wanna try the remote viewing test sometime.
I wouldn't mind guessing at what's in an envelope.
Does it make a difference whether the picture/target
is tangible or digital ? I would want an actual photo.
Hypothetically this is the quantum world we're talking
about right ? I wouldn't trust that to 01's to route the same info.

For some reason, just now, when I thought about a photo of something
in an envelope, I immediately saw a black empirical heart.
I wonder what that means ?
Really, that's what I saw. Not a science slam.
The heart told me it was empirical.

Must sleep now, but I'll start a thread soon and maybe
we can get people to participate ?

edit on 17-2-2012 by sealing because: Quotations

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join