It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Please post the links with the information you listed.... i may have heard of the mountain thing but it was not part of this from what my research has shown

Apparently you did not bother to read the transcript. It is in the transcript. He talks about the 30,000 foot mountains to the east.

To my understanding it was a clear call...

Their is a house trick involved here I want you to look at.... You have missed this in your whole debunking efforts...

I am not being rude, but it is a hair split most have missed, but I havent.... it is the biggest difference in your efforts as a skeptic.... it has lead to your own misunderstanding in the definition of remote viewing

Look back over the whole damn thing...

This two bit con man made a lot of guesses and was wrong many times. It was a trick to suck in the gullible. RV is based on the self delusion of becoming enamored with so-called hits and avoiding the huge amount of errors. Here the viewer makes up junk as they go along. The fairy tale the viewer gives is based on what was known or suspected at the time. What they did not know was that Jupiter would turn up more Moons that Saturn. Epic failure.

They where ask politely while why a certain empire fell

This and what follows is quite jumbled.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
More junk pushed by the RV Crowd.

In 2003 Ed Dames was pushing his Killshot claims. That was a whopping failure.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Back in 2005 we have Ed Dames on Coast to Coast.

What a loon!

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Saturday's first hour guest, remote viewer Major Ed Dames said that the current solar activity was "the shot across the bow," that he has foreseen. These flares are a precursor to more severe upheavals on the sun, which would eventually lead to solar "kill shots," Dames predicted. He also said he has remote viewed a major earthquake in Japan, that would occur in late Spring 2005, and damage a nuclear reactor.

No big quakes in Japan.
No big solar events either.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
So what are the clowns of RV doing in 2004

Remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames (website(1)), discussed his latest forecasts which include in the next few years, the start of WWIII (brought on by a nuclear strike in North Korea) and calamitous geophysical changes caused by the return of Nibiru (Planet X) into our inner solar system.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

No nuke strike.
No WWII.
No fictional planet either.

Three strikes and RV is out.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I have read them... not what I am referring to....

He made the prediction with the rings and called it.... I did not in what I have read saw the two together..
I was hoping respectfully you would provide a link better then I have seen... I thought maybe you had a different source then I have...

It is part of what you have respectfully missed good sir....

I realized a while back you where not listening and are stuck in your ways.. It took this long for you to show a sign of some small respect and I have returned it. I was hoping we both could continue on this point..

You missed a key point in your understanding. A very key point.... I feel you are blinded by your (obvious to me) 100% disagreement with remote viewing.... I am hoping you will review your material at least to prove me wrong and share it with ATS....(by posting the links... maybe article I missed)

I am for now temporarily willing to overlook our obvious disagreement and approaches... I would like to think ATS is at a point where the sharing of info and sources can be done without the last few pages being necessary..

I am going to ignore your response except the one I am responding to now. This way we both can share sources. I am hoping you actually have the full transcripts of the original sessions... Again something I may have missed... I know my limitations on my time and we all get only 24 hours a day...

Do not think I am doing this for what I stated above... My interest is self interest... The above sound nice and PC... I do not need others to have faith in what I am working on... if others do not believe it does so much the better... Less power I have to share....

Tell you what... I will open a new thread where we can continue the argument over Remote Viewing.. IF you are interested...

However we can continue to disagree till we are both blue in the face over what this thread is about...

I disagree because I feel that NASA is part of this thread...
I Disagree because the discoveries I mentioned are part of this thread...
I do not feel you are qualified to make the assertions you have Made (hence the request for quals)

And neither of us will ever budge on this...

A second poster made the wisest sense then either of us have.... we have contributed nothing new to the thread except refining our arguments...

Again OP, my apologies...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

He made the prediction with the rings and called it

That's not true, but you may not know that. On the other hand this may be the sort of stretching of the truth that is so obvious in the RV groups.

I was hoping respectfully you would provide a link better then I have seen... I thought maybe you had a different source then I have...

You provide nothing. At least I have provided something.

I am going to ignore your response except the one I am responding to now. This way we both can share sources. I am hoping you actually have the full transcripts of the original sessions... Again something I may have missed... I know my limitations on my time and we all get only 24 hours a day...

If you are referring to the mountains, then read your link. It was in there.

I disagree because I feel that NASA is part of this thread...
I Disagree because the discoveries I mentioned are part of this thread...
I do not feel you are qualified to make the assertions you have Made (hence the request for quals)

1. If NASA does RV then please tell us all about it
2. If you think off topic material should be used to spam the thread then yo9u need to read the OP
3. If you think that avoiding providing evidence to support RV can be done by this appeal to authority form of argument then you are mistaken

And neither of us will ever budge on this...

You are allowed to say nothing and to avoid supporting RV with evidence.

I on the other hand can continue to show how ridiculous RV claims have been.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Swann put the rings inside of the atmosphere of Jupiter and claimed they were crystals. Not true.

If yo make enough guesses and then disregard the mistakes it is possible to have something turn out to be correct. Sometimes you have to twist and manipulate the statements to force them to fit. That is being done here by claiming he saw the rings. Well he didn't. He places them in a completely wrong location.

The same sort of baloney comes from the Velikovskyites that point out that V. predicted radio waves from Jupiter. Well, he did but he based it on a completely wrong reason. Just as V. made many predictions and a few can be distorted to claim correctness, so do the claims of RV only seem to work if the numerous failures are disregarded.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Interested in trying your hand at RV? Communicating with known, proven and distinguished RVers such as our own ATS Daz Smith? (see my signature -
)

www.dojopsi.info..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Forum For And About RV

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

Does this demonstrate that RV works? Is this evidence that supports the claims of the OP?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Noted RVer and researcher Stephan A. Schwartz explores the connection between his research into remote viewing and global climate change: “The same kind of individual choices producing aggregate effects that goes on in global climate change is precisely the same thing that’s going on, or not going on in healing research, and in the remote viewing research. All of them require that you get to a place where you realize … all consciousness is interlinked and interdependent.

Remote Viewing Leads to Global Climate Change Awareness, Steven Schwartz

Skeptico Interview

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular
Interested in trying your hand at RV? Communicating with known, proven and distinguished RVers such as our own ATS Daz Smith? (see my signature -
)

www.dojopsi.info..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Forum For And About RV

Here is link - sorry!

www.dojopsi.info...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

What does any of this have to do with showing that RV works.

Pretending that something works is all that is being done with RV.

That seems to be the extent of RV - pretending.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Again, where is there any evidence that RV works.

We see that nothing other than the comments of Utts have been offered. Even Utts could not say that RV worked. Utts did agree that the results may simply have been due to the judging method.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
For those who would like a copy of the most recent, updated by ATS' own RV/Member the distinguished Daz Smith!

Open CRV Manual

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

And what if anything does that have to do with the OP? Do it show RV works?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Spamming threads with off topic posts that are vaguely related seems to be much simpler than posting evidence that RV actually works.

Reading entrails probably has as many practitioners as does RV. Probably has the same level of belief.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hi, I thought I'd jump on here with something I read last night before bed (yeah, I do heavy reading but I still sleep fine)

An effort was organized by the American Association of Remote Viewers, Inc. in mid-1996. Seven remote viewers were commissioned to look at the UFO issue. They were put forth several questions to ask whomever they came upon while remote viewing and this was one of the questions:

WHAT IS THE ALIENS' PURPOSE HERE? "They are here to help us. The greys said a planet is about to make an appearance in our solar system within the next 60 years and will 'wreak havoc here' because this time this thing is going to pass on the side of the sun facing us and the sun won't be there to protect us. They want us to remain alive because they protect all life and also that they are related to us. They are advising us to build as many underground shelters as we can. It is going to get rough here."

I saw the movie Melancholia only a few weeks ago so this struck a chord with me. I also hear a bunch of rumors about governments building massive underground shelters. You can laugh at me all you want but I was moved by this. Wasn't there a discovery last month of something in the distant solar system that could be a planet?

Thank you for listening (and for not laughing or rolling your eyes!)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

I wonder how related these guys are to the guy who did the killshot?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Not laughing or rolling eyes texasgirl. I find your story interesting because the idea of a new or unknown planet swinging into the inner solar system is not new.

When you watched Melancholia, which I did too, I was struck by the fact that the planet had not been visible to the naked eye for years. Consider Mars. It is much smaller than Earth and far away and it it easy to spot in the night sky. Melancholia was said to be 4X the size of the Earth. It should have been visible for years without use of a telescope.

The remote viewers made up some number like 60 years. Something that far out would have been picked up by IRAS, WISE, project - PANSTARRS or any of the other whole sky surveys.

One of the things I have been asking people is why they think that a new planet passing us is a problem? There are all sorts of odd claims about the effects yet no one can seem to point to any evidence that any of the claims are even remotely possible.

Regardless of what the RV folks said there is no planet out there and even if there was it would do no harm. Melancholia did harm through a direct impact.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Thank you for not laughing, anyway. This is what I find interesting, and there are several more articles out there talking about this 'possible' planet:

www.news.yahoo.com...

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join