It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69
Last time I checked remote viewing and foretelling the future were two very different things.

I assume you mean RV present targets v.s RV future targets. Time to check again.

No.

I mean RV present targets THAT ACTUALLY EXIST as opposed to foretelling the future WHICH DOESN"T EXIST.

Make sence champ?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Stop bickering please.

Simply discuss the subject, not each other.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

My apologies I thought it was a valid point that I believe remote viewing and predicting the future are two very diffeent things

Clearly I was wrong.

I don't belive that the original post holds much credibilty because of this.

Now I will leave.

Sorry.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

Don't be so quick to leave..

It is a valid point..RV is about viewing that which is or has been, it is not about predicting the future.

The future is a state of flux, a well of potentials.

The best we can achieve is to forecast a balance of probabilities based on what we already know.

These so called remote viewers that can see into the future will be sucking lemons in just over 6 months time.

That's my prediction.

Cosmic..

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
reply to post by rebellender

In the bible they talk about humans as if they are gods,and angels,but the reality to me is that at some time in the past a meteor hit earth and caused a global flood of biblical proportions,i think this was a direct hit with a weaponised rock,that was directed at us for a specifiec reason,to wipe most of us out.

I think we have another one comeing and we dont know how to or dont have time to stop it from hitting us.We should be working on harvesting a rock to block it or some type of defense if possible,if not possible then we need everyone worldwide to dig in and try to save some of humanity.

These rocks are the only way to wipe us out without ruining the planet with nukes or other weapons.

thats a reach for sure...I am a pretty big agnostin to the beliefs of a Jehovah type God figure...I dont at all acknowledge some supreme power throwing a roch at us to get even or as in Soddom where no one good man was found in the City.

maybe you might give the Annunaki a good study and how remarkable it compares to Genesis and give a more complete story of Genesis 6:4- with regard to the Giant Men of Renown

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
lol when I happened to glance at the amount of replies in this thread it was 666.

Well... 667 now.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
RV is a failure and fails in tests.

The only thing that is true about RV is the person who does the RV saying "that is what I saw" regardless of which target is chosen.

Those doing RV make the claim that RV is scientific even though it is not. They think that following a "recipe" somehow makes it scientific. It doesn't make that anymore scientific than a service at a church.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Don't be so quick to leave..It is a valid point..RV is about viewing that which is or has been, it is not about predicting the future. The future is a state of flux, a well of potentials.The best we can achieve is to forecast a balance of probabilities based on what we already know.

More or less.

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

These so called remote viewers that can see into the future will be sucking lemons in just over 6 months time.

So-called? Specifically, which ones are not? I'll tell Dr. Brown, he sure will be interested in this data.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

actually sir I have to again respectfully disagree

The wishy-washy process is not wishy washy

it is designed to eliminate AOL

otherwise your description would be right. They want details not conclusions...

For instance I tried being nice and received rudeness in return .... or wait did I

What are the details?

Where your responses rude, mean, and T and C violations... did I tag them as coming from someone special ...

Or could it be your not special, just using high emo- content words that convey aggression without actually being that way... is it possible that the descriptions you used are not meant to convey aggression.. that you are trying to hold what YOU consider an impartial conversation..

DO you understand better now? I hate metaphors when explaining things....

(Science is experimentation!!! the rest is button sorting)

The process is about learning to focus on details not conclusions... DETAILS...

In conclusion,

Your point of view here is quite stunning. For an amateur you missed a key point. If your a professional (I would not be as stunned)

Have you ran the experiments yourself?

Following the Four main sets of protocols and methods to a T...

Analytically Overlay seems to have occurred in your case. Your blinded by your initial conclusions and refuse to see any other data that is outside of your assessment.

I am more interested in what the results are of your experiments. You have ran them yourself right?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

THEN IT'S TIME TO PARTY!!!

I mean...what can be done except have a blast?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

The burden of proof lies on those claiming that RV works. It is clear than nothing more than a proclamation has been offered. That is insufficient. At best there is a lot of hand waving for this parlor trick.

It is not scientific. It is not demonstrated. It is nothing more than a self delusion as evidenced by DaSmith who was indignant that I should want him to show how his claim is any different than other possible explanations for what he wrote.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
RV does not work. It was recognized as such by the military after it was deemed to be useless.

Although it was given more than ample time to prove itself it could not.

Given the length of time it was stated at the conclusion of the project that training and practice have no effect on RV.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

THEN IT'S TIME TO PARTY!!!

I mean...what can be done except have a blast?

Oh, you could actually read the sessions, understand the conclusions and learn something?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Just because you can are incapable of astral projection or remote viewing does not mean it isn't real. My daughter can do so with amazing accuracy time and time again and so can many others.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandypie

Just because you can are incapable of astral projection or remote viewing does not mean it isn't real. My daughter can do so with amazing accuracy time and time again and so can many others.

Why don't you apply for the million dollar prize. I'm sure you and your daughter could use easy cash like that.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Read the session, but do it without knowing the target. Try to figure out what the target is and then check to see if the session matches the target. That way you'd be BLIND to the target.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

R V Conference cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandypie
reply to post by nightbringr

Prove it but as usual I won't hold my breath

So put up or shut up it's that simple!

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join