It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
reply to post by rebellender

The FBI and such have also tested for just about every type of paranormal activity as well. Doesnt mean they are all true and valid.

I would think if these people were for real and the FBI/CIA used them, Bin Laden would have been dead before 9/11 or very shortly thereafter. Unless of course you subscribe to all the "9/11 was a CIA or zionist plot" crap.

guess youre one of those people that believe "several intact passports survived" crap.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Vegas is going to be hit with a nuke,first.(saw this in a dream)
Then the aliens are going to decide that we all smell strange,look ugly and can't cook very well,so they'll pelt us with world-buster meteorites.(didn't see this in a dream,but can imagine it)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
what is this i don't even

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The Killshot Full Documentary Part 2 (2012/2013 apocalyptic events foretold)

Reactor in Japan at least Chernobyl was predicted.

Timelines are interesting. Double slit experiment.

What we focus on and our overall fequency from Love and Equality and Joy, to Fear and Harm is what draws this in, along with consequences. But karma isn't punitive, it is merely a repeat till you pay attention and then clean up the problem, work on transmuting it. Higher Ups unlike the leaders here, are not about punishing, but teaching.

In other words, tptb are doing a lot to keep people in a despair lower frequency trap.

Can't you see why?

Its up to us to mitigate or change this.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Notes from the video that are a little alarming, as the other events came true:

At 4 05 it gets interesting:

--since mind is outside of time, you can not put a date on the beginning of this sequence.

But what we've done over the years is establish preceding events...domino's falling that lead up to this kill shot sequence.

---Many of these preceding events have already come to pass: including the shot across the bow, the killer crop fungus, and the Japanese disaster.

--We picked up a use of nuclear weapons on the Korean penisula, by the North Koreans, and this event would be one of the last events that humans recognize before the kill shot sequence begins.

--What would be the prior recognizable sign just prior to the Kill Shot sequence?

Something that looks like a space shuttle being forced down by what appears to be a meteor shower.

He says that they don't know the time period between that and the Kill Shot sequence but they know its the last big event. And just prior to the Sequence, even soldiers the world over, are seen looking up. There is something different and anomalous in the sky, that has never been recorded, so they all stop fighting and go home, they change their minds on what matters most.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hrrrmmm

I was told recently that Apophis which is due to have a 0.1 au fly by in January 2013 has been affected by the extra energy entering our solar system right now and is going to hit us on the 2013 flyby not 2029 or 36

While the source was credible I dismissed it as alarmist, but who knows, this is interesting now.

Someone needs to get some new info on the current Apophis trajectory and if it has changed.

My source was an astronomer at a well respected observatory btw not a kook, he kind of has a fascination with space doomsday so I sort of blew it off but now i'm wondering

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

Mind posting the contact information for the astronomer and observatory?

I'm sure it's no problem. Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

we won't be kept in the dark, there are just too many amateur astronomers.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So in 2013 can we say that remote viewing is a hoax if nothing happens?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

yes sir, I promise I will say Dan Eden was wrong and will say every one of those RV guys was wrong, and they need to take it back, and to quit tormenting nice ATS posters like yourself
what will we say if it does happen?

edit on 16-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

I'd have to ask the guy, he might be willing to log in but somehow I doubt he'd be willing to give his personal info here on the site anymore than I would would, i've been following ats for a long time before I actually join, more than one nutter of national news nuttery level has passed through here, kind of a big thing to ask of a guy, but I will.

Like I said he's just an Astronomer not like he works for Nasa or anything but i'll ask can't do any harm to ask.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Yeah an Ocean strike pretty much assures that if the remote view is legit it's not coming at us from above or below I'd guess so you'd have to assume it would be seen by many well ahead of time days of not months, there was that one object that zinged us in the last year or so no one saw coming until it had passed us by though wan't there?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

that event made me stand up. nobody had anything on that one, do you remember how big they said it was?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
So in 2013 can we say that remote viewing is a hoax if nothing happens?

Ed Dames, the list of predictions have come true with 2 more events to happen, Korea firing off a nuke, and one that dovetails the meteors seen here possibly, for a meteor shower will take down the shuttle just before the Kill Shot sequence begins, BUT, the account I read about this prediction in the OP, dovetails Ed Dames in saying the Xrays or solar flares and they both talk about earth changes and catastrophe.

So they dovetail each other for events.

One thing Ed Dames really drives home is the true situation of Mind and Consciousness, There Is No Time.

They cannot predict a timeline. Its not 2012-2013 specifically, though it certainly could dovetail this, for 2013 is supposed to be the peak year for sun activity, with this year worse than last.

What instead he said, is, without the ability to use time, they use markers, the domino chips of events, and most have come to pass, except the two above, in his projects viewing.

This other one, at the Farsight Institute may have a few more events to add, don't know.

He also points out that there is no way of knowing what the length of time between events will be.

So, no, when 2013 passes, its not over if it hasn't happened, for there is no time. They give events not a timeline.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
found it!

June last year a newly discovered asteroid the size of an office block narrowly missed Earth - coming 23 times closer than the moon. The space rock, named 2011 MD, reached within 11,000 miles of our atmosphere and gave off a light bright enough to be seen through a small telescope.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
After watching that, it seems like he has had some successes. In light of the current regime instability in North Korea, it'll be interesting to see if the next predicted domino falls. If that happens relatively soon, this thread definitely should be revisited, and I will wonder.

The other thing that has struck me more and more is the cancellation of the shuttle program. If it was simply being replaced, it wouldn't strike me as awkward, but that we seem to be content to just hole up is odd. Maybe I've been reading too many threads here, but it doesn't add up.

Anyway, fascinating and terrifying.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Some talk of timeline splits. But so far, the markers on the negative one have come, so is there still a split ahead, as some believe? I think its possible, but the other point is, its possible people are here, on the other timeline, to make a difference, that would make sense too.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cassandranova

Wasn't cancelled, the Military was monopolizing it for 2 decades and as the only current use aside from visits to the space station the Military just started building shuttles of it's own

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Some talk of timeline splits. But so far, the markers on the negative one have come, so is there still a split ahead, as some believe? I think its possible, but the other point is, its possible people are here, on the other timeline, to make a difference, that would make sense too.

I have heard this said but it didnt really sink until reading your words here, can you go deeper into who, those people are and from where they come

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I don't know about these military remote viewers seeing a timeline split, except for highly controversial whistle blowers like Dan Burish or Exopolitics, or various predictions. But its something that has come to me for some time, that there will be one. Dolores Cannon, is someone I am quite interested in, and the way she talks about it its like a cell dividing.

Like a frequency match, not just our current but an overall one where we've worked through the reactive animal or dimmed down squares maybe in us. In other words being Love not Fear.

Remote viewing isn't the only psi information on this planet.

Since this thread is up, and its talking about some hefty things already, but still talks about a future timeline even in the disaster scenario, with human survivors, don't want to add my two bits here, because how severe this will be, and how long it will take to reform earth again, really depends on the type of cycle this is.

Just some of the events with the nuclear power on this earth alone, ie. a series of flares without massive volcanic erruption, without meteors striking could trigger a nuclear disaster that could take out life for over 4 billion years, there was concern with Fukishima of the nuclear impacting on the methane fluids and bad things were predicted there.

Also, these RV teams haven't gone into a few other areas. Ie. HAARP and underwater Nukes. I see a small hard core evil group deliberately destroying earth in a very permanent way, that they think they can clean up but will not respond, for they don't understand that they weren't off the hook in the tests. They don't realize how much they've been lied to in their gnostic contacts.

Some lies were told in that video, Ed Dames said there were no shelters in South America, Australia and New Zealand, the Southern Hemisphere. That is so not true, there are intense underground bases there, not just the US either, and ufology, high tech. If he tried to steer people away from going South, then what else is too classified to say?

By the way, I like CME's. They lesson the magnetic field and bring memories back. I'm sure that is true for the Remote Viewers too, since they choose a rather psi group there.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join