It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
reply to post by rebellender

i think mankind is already wiping himself out with a nuclear device at fuk u shima. the radioactive stuff (rs)is already contaminating the oceans and there's a heap more up on the third floor just waiting for a close encounter with an earthquake. it may not happen overnight----but it will happen! the rs is already increasing in alaska and nearby. but of course little or no mention in the msm.

could be, did they ever bury that place in millions of yards of concrete? or is it still smokin

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by orangutang
reply to post by rebellender

i think mankind is already wiping himself out with a nuclear device at fuk u shima. the radioactive stuff (rs)is already contaminating the oceans and there's a heap more up on the third floor just waiting for a close encounter with an earthquake. it may not happen overnight----but it will happen! the rs is already increasing in alaska and nearby. but of course little or no mention in the msm.

could be, did they ever bury that place in millions of yards of concrete? or is it still smokin

It's still smokin'!

They have been sending robots in to try to 'fix' things, but the radiation is killing them. Radiation is high enough to kill robots, but it isn't anything to worry ourselves about.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

like an impact time will tell,
we havent heard the last of this one yet.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Talon22

scroll up and find the Ed Dames Video Kill Shot. Yeah I thought this was all fun and games yesterday when I started the thread. Now I think anything can happen.

Stop.

Don't do that. don't ever mention that jackass Ed Dames and RV in the same sentence. No one has done more harm to the art and science of RV than Dames.

Oh yeah hes a legend aright - a legendary delusional, inaccurate poor excuse for a human being and remote viewer. Anyone who makes money from scaring people with completely inaccurate bullshi$ - is a legend alright .

Look, Ed dames was never trained as a remote viewer - by Ingo or the military. He isn't and won't ever be a remote viewer. Ed was part trained - in CRV, in hope this would help his role within the unit - but not as a viewer.
This is all fully documented.

And to be frank - tough sh** - I'm fed-up with having to deal with panic stricken people who have heard his Dr. Doom (his self-appointed moniker) mongering on C2C, worried out of their wits that the sky is about to fall on their heads, all due to his complete hogwash he serves up as remote viewing. He's an embarrassment to the art of remote viewing and has done nothing but damage since Day One.

Rubbish - my goldfish with their one second memory have made more accurate predictions.
edit on 13-5-2012 by AlchemicalMonocular because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

Stop.
Don't do that.

EXCUSE ME!!!

and you are????
edit on 13-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

oh sorry i didnt post it, its on the link in OP.

Still did not find it. The OP has a link to another ATS thread. Dd not see the image there.

Would you mind posting a link tot he image.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaNice

Yeah, between the true believers on one side and the intellectually-dishonest skeptics on the other, there's not much room in the middle for people with truly open minds and the courage to really, seriously look into stuff like RV.

I actually pity the skeptics. I always sense a sort of panicked anxiety in them, especially as quantum science keeps marching on and physicists are starting to sound like mystics, lol.

You are confusing skeptic and scoffer.
edit on 13-5-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

The MSM in general does not forward hoaxes as do wacko so-called news outlets.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The irony of the situation (when arguing with skeptics) is that I remain a pretty arch-skeptic to 80% of the stuff that I read with regards conspiracies, UFOs, blah-de-blah and as such I am totally with them when it comes to adopting a 'show me the proof' attitude. The laughable thing about RV however is that proving its existence takes about as much time and physical activity as it does to turn on the television set, fix up a bag of crisps and watch a movie - most people just mentally corner themselves via laziness, block-headed acceptance of the existential 'rules' or subconscious fear of the unknown.

That is not true. RV has been a failure and that is why RV is no longer being tested by the military. It never produced anything useful.
edit on 13-5-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

sure, here it is, the pictures came from this site linked in the OP Remote Viewers predict catastrophic meteor impact before 2013

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Thanks. The mountain on the left is Kilimanjaro in Africa.

The sketch on the right can't be Kilimanjaro since it shows several alpen peaks close to each other. The volcanoes of East Africa are well separated . Maybe some would consider Meru and Kilimanjaro sort of close and separate peaks.

The snowline as shown in the photo is not snow. It is hoar frost or a fresh dusting. There is not much snow up there except in the crater.

When you asked

. i keep thinking its Yellowstone, but i don't know about volcano's, and Yellowstone is familiar to me from reading about it, so it could just be the reason i think its Yellowstone.

Yellowstone does not have glaciers or permanent snow fields. Mt Washburn is the highest point and it is like the other peaks in Yellowstone - rounded. Nice hike. Seen bears on my hike up the place and there are always the mtn sheep to see as well as marmots and picas.

The drawing looks like any of a number of alpine areas. It does not remind me of a volcanic region.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Oh that's not the mountain i saw, i saw or was shown, a close up view with lava and lots and lots of dark grey billowing smoke. and my first thought was oh yellowstone. its funny because i sometimes associate things with places, and i was like thinking Yogi bear. "im smarter than the average bear" silly hey lol

i was shown the volcano around Christmas time, i put it in this post here. ATS Live: 90: One year of ATS Live on AM Radio! The New Year Show. ATS Year in Review and OPEN LINES
edit on 13/5/12 by Whateva69 because: link added

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

When you say lava what was the lava doing? Was it flowing. Was it still. Was it appearing explosively or flowing freely? When you say smoke did you see particles falling quickly or not? Was it light ash that traveled far or did some or all of it settle quickly?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

i just did a search and found some pics that kind of look like parts of what i saw, the lava looked similar to this, but i was close and the smoke was really dark grey, not light like this pic, but it kind of shows the billowing (cotton wool) appearance to this.

i think it must have been daytime because i didn't see jet black sky like this. but it wasn't a blue sky like the other pic ether, it was just lots n lots of dark grey smoke.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Stop.
Don't do that.

EXCUSE ME!!!

and you are????

A Remote Viewer who seriously dislikes people like yourself that praise charlatans like Ed Ames.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

i just did a search and found some pics that kind of look like parts of what i saw, the lava looked similar to this, but i was close and the smoke was really dark grey, not light like this pic, but it kind of shows the billowing (cotton wool) appearance to this.

i think it must have been daytime because i didn't see jet black sky like this. but it wasn't a blue sky like the other pic ether, it was just lots n lots of dark grey smoke.

That's something, does it tie in with the Nazis you previously saw? Is this Nazi revenge you are sensing? Is this a global event?

When you see things, is it painful? Pleasurable? Who else but ATS have you informed of these major catastrophic visions?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

i haven't seen Nazis (what i call ww2 German soldiers) at all.

and i don't know or i didn't sense any of the events were global or local.
and yeah i always feel emotion when im shown something or see something. funny though i never get smells. just emotions.

well with the volcano, at first i was shocked stupid followed by a slight panic/anxiety attack. oh and my hands always get a prickly feeling on the backs of them.

sometimes if see something i cry, like i did when i saw the men in black combat gear shooting the school.

when i saw the space shuttle, it was like Oh that's a bit weird. but not really any emotion other than a calm oh its just a space shuttle.

and with the people walking and the same with the metros, well i was actually put in the scene as active role. but it was strange as sometimes its like i could zoom out like i was on an invisible line and fly around.
i wish i kept a diary, i cant remember what one i saw first, the meteor or the people walking.

nope i dont post on any other site but here. and i tell my husband everything.

i saw this last night, it was actually forced on me. i was shown it in my mind, it was yucky so i pushed it away, and then it was forcibly shown to me again.

there were dogs like Alsatian, German Shepard or Husky's. 3 adults one puppy, the ground was like an asphalt car park or yard. there was huge pool of blood spread out in a circle, the puppy was playing with a tyre inside the tyre was raw fleshy meat about the size of a human baby. it was way gross.

its probably got nothing to do with this thread, but im adding it to show you that i do get feelings and this made me feel sick to my tummy. i was still awake when i saw this.

Whateva

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular

Stop.
Don't do that.

EXCUSE ME!!!

and you are????

A Remote Viewer who seriously dislikes people like yourself that praise charlatans like Ed Ames.

well ok then , and why did it take you so long to say so?
I think Ed Dames is all wet and you are the man, and why dont you just show me how you are the real McCoy.
You my friend have the whole rest of the thread,

GO FOR IT!!!! Its all you baby

edit on 14-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

Oh that's not the mountain i saw, i saw or was shown, a close up view with lava and lots and lots of dark grey billowing smoke. and my first thought was oh yellowstone. its funny because i sometimes associate things with places, and i was like thinking Yogi bear. "im smarter than the average bear" silly hey lol

i was shown the volcano around Christmas time, i put it in this post here. ATS Live: 90: One year of ATS Live on AM Radio! The New Year Show. ATS Year in Review and OPEN LINES
edit on 13/5/12 by Whateva69 because: link added

Pay attention. You are getting your leash yanked. Bigtime.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Lava flows when it is dry. Wet lava, i.e. lava with water in it, is explosive and does not flow easily. That's a hint as to the location of a volcano. Some volcanoes such as Etna are stratovolcanoes with varying eruption types. Still the material tends to be viscous and does not flow well. Shield volcanoes are made of flows of fluid material.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join