It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

This newer set of viewings maybe hasn't begun, but Ed Dames, and his group, all but 2 have. And they seem to dovetail.

Since this kind of information would be most likely classified, I am watching it all carefully, ie. HAARP is used alot.

Many people believe the campaign against Hoagland, which means they miss really important information, due the persistent work of paid professionals. I don't even know if I like all he says, and certainly don't claim to know if he is working for anyone. But I see how the information is coming out and am watching carefully yet again.

HAARP was invovled in 9/11, evidenced by the vehicles found far from the buildings, some missing motors. It was basically some alloy that especially attracted this cold flame, and was related to the Philadelphia Project, Laura Eisnhower speaking of the jumpgates to mars, (startrek teleportation), and these are real.

It is why Hurricane Erin, with more force than Kachina, appeared suddenly, they reported it when it was up the coast more, then was at NYC that day, and vanished shortly, and by 9/11 no one was reporting it.

Ken Hutchinson was playing around like a mad scientist in his apartment in Vancouver, BC, and things really got weird. They came and took his equipment away. He had things like a butter knife vanish and appear inside other things, levitation. I wonder what happened in the neighboring apartments, and that was too dangerous close to people, but now he has purified some of the waters near the gulf, with scientific labs showing the waters went clean. And is tackling not only the gulf but Fukushima.

So, there is a plus side, and a negative side to all the technologies.

Next post I'll find that one, its important because, when it comes the Remote Viewing. First of all, I don't think it has to go this way.

I don't feel it has to if its truly from the Sun and Cosmos, because its and interactive school, and we wake up more, hold peace not war, start to try feed, the poor, and demand equality or at least yearn for it, everything that is a mirror or karmic changes.

Also, here is the thing I'm trying to show is a possibility with what I wrote and the next post, is so much can be done with HAARP, so they may be simply releasing their coded messages, get ready folks, to the ones who are paying attention, we're going to do these things next, be prepared.

In which case, we can also stop them by waking up.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Richard C. Hoagland-Secret Space Program-Amsterdam 4-3-11-Pt.8

This one, the one before it too. It has alot of the info in it, so I saved it.

Also, how information is brought out, I don't even know if the person who is giving it, is willingly being made the fool, or its just done to him. Probably both things happen. So I am always very kind to people, and will not bear false testimony against them without massive proof, and the shills have never proved anything but their willingness to be inhuman and speak hot air, because certain people are tarnished everywhere.

But in the book I read by Mauro Biglino, about the real translations of the old testament, I found a really prime example of how tptb operate or how some truth is given out, but buried and slandered, to turn as many off as possible.

So he shared the pyramid of the visitor, this is over 12 000 year old mummie inside, who when you flesh out, looks like a grey ET, its certainly not human.

And they made a documentary and aired it, with a very visible link to the KJB.

Well, that certainly turned a huge number in the west off looking at the truth of something.

Thats how they do things. To satisfy cosmic law, they have to provide truth, so they make it a circus, they use sleazy methods of following the very laws they think the universe works by in all their gnostic beliefs, by making everyone coming out with the truth play the fool.

I can hardly wait till they really face the cosmos.

Consequently, to get to the some truth, or a certain degree or aspect of truth, its so hard ot know whats going on, you have go past the gatekeepers, which are jokers, fools, snakes, serpents, dragons, and understand that all of these things are their controls on the truth, and also, the serpent, ie Sophia, Wisdom, Serpent, that would scare everyone off the truth, they make wisdom and the work clues to the work on earth into something demonic. And they probably practice their own props in rituals too. But, no.......its the spiral, infinity and the wisdom/equality and unconditional love it takes to progress, progression is a spiral, its also hyperdimensional physics and the vortex fields, it is NOT anything like a snake at all. That is their way of scaring us into not seeking.

You can tell how warped they are when they think torsion fields are serpents, they think fir trees are phallic symbols, I remember that ludicrous thread.

Well, they can take their smear jobs on the truth elsewhere. I see through their nonsense.

All doors, all have keys. The locks and keys are the things on the surface, the joker, the charlatan, the serpent, the dragon.

I personally think HAARP will play big roles, and that we can stop all of this instead. And work at freeing the world.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Whoa!

Just wanted to stop by and get a handle on who to ignore in re: to RV.

Note to self - ignore stereoproctologists.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Something else in Richards presentation that really annoyed me. And what he was revealing is two things: Tesla technology has been used against us for a long time, that its not bad, its clean miraculous tech that has a low footprint on the world and nature, if used properly. I know that. So alot of these RV sequences, may relate to HAARP or other forms of their scalar wave/Tesla type technology, just don't know the names for all of their systems.

However, all the other presenters at this conference, all had video with theirs. You could see use the pointers to point to their screens where pictures were up.

Not so for Richards, no pictures. He was talking about pointing to many graphic pictures of vehicles, many many blocks from the building site, and those pictures, with his words, must have been pretty compelling.

So those pictures weren't allowed by someone, to be shown apparently.

Those kind of tactics should really alert us to what is important to see.

And since its all done by their technology, or at least, mainly done, they amp up allignments and cme's/flares, IMO, and there is some very good supporting evidences for this kind of thing being done, that anyone with common sense can see, then it changes the game with the Remote Viewers.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Something else in Richards presentation that really annoyed me. And what he was revealing is two things: Tesla technology has been used against us for a long time, that its not bad, its clean miraculous tech that has a low footprint on the world and nature, if used properly.

What annoys me is that the slob fully ripped off Judy Wood and her work on the dustification of the WTC Twins. It annoyed her too.

He had pictures, you just don't have the video of the conference.

edit on 26-2-2012 by Tatlung because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There were over 3000 studies of one type of test at that, the ganzfeld kind, and these are just university studies. I provided links in a scholarly field, from university and their journals where you could pay for your reveiws to deal with one poster who said there were none. The disagreement is over. There is only proof on one side of it, that the studies were done.

For the most part you did not make reference to journal articles which is the way that universities present their completed work.

in one case you posted a link to an article that explicitly stated there was no statistical evidence for an effect.

Dear me you posted evidence suggesting that psi was not real.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

The HAARP claims are pretty funny - always have been.

HAARP was invovled in 9/11, evidenced by the vehicles found far from the buildings, some missing motors. It was basically some alloy that especially attracted this cold flame, and was related to the Philadelphia Project, Laura Eisnhower speaking of the jumpgates to mars, (startrek teleportation), and these are real.

Look at this pile of unsubstantiated nonsense. Is the purpose of this to make RV look more plausible?

It is why Hurricane Erin, with more force than Kachina, appeared suddenly, they reported it when it was up the coast more, then was at NYC that day, and vanished shortly, and by 9/11 no one was reporting it.

Ever notice that storms at sea are not newsworthy?

When it comes to Hutchinson can you say "lifting aluminum foil covered blocks with strings"? I bet you can.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

If RV can't be defended then it is time to pull in a well known hoaxer - Hoaglund.

He has had a number of recent failures including his claims about comet Elenin.

How many blatant failures can be listed here?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Joe McMoneagle "Remote Viewer No. 1" in the US Army's psychic intelligence unit

Lets view Joe McMoneagle in action for an interview, and how he nails it. The CONTROLLERS actually said it wasn't conclusive though he nailed nearly all the elements because he drew a jet engine in the whole complex that he described but missed saying plane or jets. Well, I don't think a military analyst would have worried. And yes, that is an example of extreme bias on this productions part.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
A few other extremely interesting videos on one of the ones I respect alot, Joe McMoneagle

Joseph McMoneagle talks about remote viewing and UFOs | Open Minds Radio

Joe McMoneagle, Remote Viewing Workshop

"politically they would never be caught dead standing next to a psychic.....you're career is dead...."
I hope everyone pays attention to this brief 10 minute clip, he tells exactly how the RV program took the fall, or as I believe, went blacker than black into a more sophisticated version of itself.

Joe McMoneagle - MUFON-LA (1 of 2)

Joe McMoneagle - MUFON-LA (2 of 2)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

RV-Chronos: Unlocking Time - (extended-trailer)

RV-Chronos: Crash Course in Remote Viewing - (Lesson 1 of 7)

How Remote Viewing Works: Dr. Simeon Hein Pt. 1

The rest here

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So there we have it, the best that can be done is to put on those that pretend RV is real.

Let's not forget that it was dumped by the military because it was useless.

That is why these guys are out on the street peddling this malarkey. The military did not want what they had to offer. The military was not interested in something that was useless.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
www.mceagle.com...

www.mceagle.com...

faculty.physics.tamu.edu...
Looking into Higher Dimensions:
Research with Joseph McMoneagle
Ronald Bryan*
Department of Physics, Texas A&M University
College Station, Texas 77843-4242
September 7, 2007

en.wikipedia.org...

Project Stargate, including Edward Dames

www.remoteviewed.com...

www.firedocs.com...
The Controlled Remote Viewing Manual

How Remote Viewing Works

This talks briefly about how remote viewing works, which goes beyond our picture of the universe, of course.

It is all about the Source Field we all live in and are a part of.

Which remind me of the book I'm reading, Source Field Investigations, very good collection of data and information.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Just curious and this is a sincere question. Has remote viewing ever actually been successful?

I mean what has it predicted that has come to pass?

ive heard a lot about this but never really got into the discussions.

thanks

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Where does any of this support your claim:

There are thousands upon thousands of research findings that give complete evidence that this is real.

So far you have managed to do nothing to support this claim. I would say that you are busted. If there were anything to support this claim it should have been easy to find considering how prevalent you claim it is.

You are busted no matter how much off topic spam you toss into the thread.

Which remind me of the book I'm reading, Source Field Investigations, very good collection of data and information.

The book is full of lies as I have already pointed out with examples. It is typical of Wilcock's baloney.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by alienorgy

I would suggest, actually watching the videos and reading the thread and some of the links. It speaks for itself. The answer is most definitely.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Just curious and this is a sincere question. Has remote viewing ever actually been successful?

thanks

The problem with RV is that the question of whether or not a hit occurs is based on subjective testing. The questions and answers are so fuzzy as to be able to match just about anything at all.

If you believe in RV you might match up arid, dry, rhythmic and swaying with an Arkansas tornado. If you wanted to anything substantial you shake your head in disbelief.

I think that many of people doing RV are so self deluded that they believe they have the ability.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Please see that the following claim has been debunked.

There are thousands upon thousands of research findings that give complete evidence that this is real.

That and almost everything posted is baloney. Why would anyone post a link to paper that clearly states psi not detected and try to pass it off as a paper in support?

It was done by someone that did not understand the paper.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

thanks

The problem with RV is that the question of whether or not a hit occurs is based on subjective testing. The questions and answers are so fuzzy as to be able to match just about anything at all.

If you believe in RV you might match up arid, dry, rhythmic and swaying with an Arkansas tornado. If you wanted to anything substantial you shake your head in disbelief.

I think that many of people doing RV are so self deluded that they believe they have the ability.

So they are trying to duplicate ESP with science?

hmmm

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The disaster/meteor impact, even solar activity, of this thread, to me is possibly something that is being released for a reason, ie could be agenda, like I've written with HAARP. I don't do disasters, and am not willing to do them, and so will dig in my heals and envision something better and hold a higher frequency, but being prepared as much as possible, and even just collecting blue prints, printing them out, for generators, power devices, food, tools, and just if something happens there is no reason to not meet up with others in the community and get together a group of tradesmen with tools and start building.

Communities should pull together and team work would ensure, food distribution, electrical devices, generators and basically, if any city council or any government should prove itself to be working against the communities, they're not going to ever hold any position of power of any kind. Because people are ever so much over their heads in intelligence and common sense.

Thats my take the whole thing really.

Now, Remote Viewing as deep rabbit hole stuff, is extremely interesting.

I watched Joe's brief teaser mufon la interview, they say the full video is on their site, but I coudn't find it anywhere online for free or for sale.

That was very disappointing.

So I've been on the real search, better than disasters, RV and UFO's, now there is the good stuff.

www.monroeinstitute.org...

Article from monroe institute:

Interesting quote too, since Time Does Not Exist, and I've experienced this time slip of communication that endangered my entire family and the friend I was trying to help, when I tried to RV his abductions, but ended up being pulled astrally and interacting as though I was there. I had expected, like the movie, A Christmas Carol, to be viewing events that you could not interact with.

Instead, I discovered that I was a part of that abduction, that that interaction had taken place in my friends linear time, but they were out of time.

And then within days we were all abducted, with wounds, and some memories. My son, then 18 had missing time while up, and so my friend, many miles away. He shared wounds similar to mine, but even more of them as he often had.

So to me, that link above is good, but I highly recommend people who are interesting in trying to learn RV, don't even go near ufo's and bases.

Joe was able to extend his consciousness across millions of miles and millions of years (in terms of space/time reality). This must have had a tremendous impact on Joe’s concept of self. He not only experienced his consciousness extending beyond the confines of his physical body, but also reaching across our solar system, spanning millennia, and bonding (telepathically?) with another being. If this is an example of what we as human beings are capable of, then just who are we?

This is actually the whole point of this enormous repression of information, that isn't modern, its been their methodology since time memorial and the real knowledge buried under lock and key and coded in their religions, and artwork/sculptures/essays, yet put in plain sight. We're supposed to seek but not embrace what they do, but with the goodness of our hearts and the higher chakra or heart/unconditional love/equality/and shining your light, speaking truth, and using your talents to serve others, because that, and only that, leads to the progression barring miracles and healing for people, which I hope for all the time. Having a sense of humor, goodness, forgiveness, and not falling into their blame and retribution traps in the religion but having the kind of love that sees through this and is much more forgiving of all and self.

In any case, this is the biggest secret there is, who are we? and the reason they excert so much control.

Someone said that the real reason the RV program was shut down was that they could view into Ufology, Bases, and also they were a threat to the power structures.

They probably only want to use psychics they can control with bionics, machine interactions and microchipping, obedient ones missing will.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join