It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The facts still remain that RV does not work.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The problem still lies in the fact that RV doesn't work and that any claims made by RV folk is without merit.

For what it's worth impacts are made by meteorites. Meteors are the flash of light we see in the night sky.

There are several thousand fireballs each day as estimated by meteor societies. That's a lot.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

had you viewed all the materail of the OP you would know the value of it to the thread and how ignorant you are making yourself look, by your post content Stereologist you are still attempting to fish out of the back of a boat. Please offer solid proof besides your crap detector or fish out of the back of another threads boat.

The Killshot : Ed Dames tells of viewed series of events, The TEST is that IF the first in the series happens, watch out.

all of this topic is a wait and see. see, see, see!!!!
edit on 24-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

The issue is not whether this person made a statement, but whether or not the statement has merit.

I say no since RV does not work.

There are lots of people making such statements. Who cares? It's all unsubstantiated ramblings.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
One of the major flaws inthe RV studies was that the "hits" were done solely by Edwin May. He never revealed how he did the comparisons or why they were hits nor did he allow anyone else to decide whether or not the hits were hits.

In a real study multiple judges would have been employed.

In an analysis of some of the other tests it was determined that the material handed to the judges, yes there were other tests with multiple judges, allowed the judges to determine the target without viewing the information provided from the RV portion of the test.

Utts and Hyman were selected to evaluate the SAIC, Science Applications International Corporation, data. Their report concluded that there was no utility from RV for the intelligence community.
edit on 24-2-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

the real issue now has been side tracked to you and your Craptacular posts to derail a thread whick provides a solid science base by people with PH.D.'s and studied by the U.S.Military Dept.

In other words its your "crap detector" vs. Science....let the readers deside which boat you fish off the back of.

"You are beginning to bore the hell out of me" Gunny Highway Heartbreak Ridge

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What if they didn't actually see a meteor hitting the planet, but an EMP pulse that was man made?

That's the real question!

Everyone agrees that the readings are vague to say the least! A meteor is just a theory put forward by the interpreter. The interpreter is influenced in many ways so maybe he's not seeing the whole story.

Still, it's a vague science, kinda like fortune tellers. There are way to many variables to consider.

also, every one of the pictures shown could be explained to a matter of perspective. water could look like it had risen if you are viewing at a lower altitude or different angle.
edit on 24-2-2012 by theclutch because: adding to post

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

the real issue now has been side tracked to you and your Craptacular posts to derail a thread whick provides a solid science base by people with PH.D.'s and studied by the U.S.Military Dept.

It was studied by the military and found to be useless.

The science is not solid. Almost no one with a PhD believes in it. The few psi proponents that believe in it such as Utts are in the minority. The Utts Hyman report for SAIC stated that RV is of no use to the military.

The results of RV are useless as stated by the military that ran the tests.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

lets see that report.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

In other words its your "crap detector" vs. Science....let the readers deside which boat you fish off the back of.

"You are beginning to bore the hell out of me" Gunny Highway Heartbreak Ridge

Here is your post (complete with childish remarks) in which you claim there is solid evidence.

Where is your solid evidence?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Why dont the RV proponents give us a demo if not why not.

As I said on a previous post I wont hold my breath

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

RV is done with many participants, in a very formal way, with so many protocols in place it is rigid and almost left brained. While I read the books and studied up on it, nonetheless its not the natural form of psi, which isn't something you can usually force, for that just comes and goes, where you know the phone is going to ring and who is on it, or sense someone coming to visit, and even doing dishes, suddenly you feel your son intently, and it feels urgent, you put it off for 20 minutes but it builds strongly, until you go pick him up at the pool, and he was suddenly very ill, and was asking his brother nonstop to phone home.

That is not something that you could study. They would have to have someone in their own quarters, like make a home away from home and then map them all the time for a year and for us private folk it would take ages just to relax in their special home type laboratory.

So for those people who are invovled on the scientific end of things, its a big kudo to them.

They have proved with strong and consistent stats what is going on, an also, the video I share on Ed Dame, all the predictions have so far come true except two predecursors to what he calls the Kill Shot sequence.

I just happen to believe that they are using HAARP and underwater nukes, to do alot of this, coinciding it to lineups and cme's, using their vedic type egyptian astrology and sacred geometery.

So the layers on the truth and the level of covert criminal activity makes it hard to assess exactly what is going on.

Since that kind of information would have been classified.

As for what the procedures are, there are pdf's online, youtube videos, and books. I don't have weeks to give to this, you are responsible for learning yourself.

Nor can I just scan in someone's book.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

with so many protocols in place it is rigid and almost left brained.

The issue is the subjective evaluation used.

They have proved with strong and consistent stats what is going on

That is false. There is no proof. There are things which are not statistical flukes. These could be anything from something real to mistakes in the experimental set up or simply subjective evaluation.

all the predictions have so far come true except to predecursors to what he calls the Kill Shot sequence.

Would you share a few of these with people that are not going to sit through a video?

I just happen to believe that they are using HAARP and underwater nukes, to do alot of this, coinciding it to lineups and cme's, using their vedic type egyptian astrology and sacred geometery.

So why don't other countries complain about these underwater nukes? A nuke set off underwater anywhere in the world would be quickly detected. You can't hide a nuke.

I'm laughing to hard to comment on the rest of the stuff.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join