It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician

Potential viewers were selected from a number of criteria, mine was the demonstrated ability in combat to predetermine enemy positions both from a lat/long perspective but more so from an in combat recon perspective.

The star gate program was passed from one group to another government group in the 1970s because it seemed unpromising. That is how it went t the DoD.

Star gate itself was dropped because it was deemed to be of no military value. The problem was its lack of reliability. According to Radin practice did not improve RV. Radin also states that training does not improve RV.

It was shut down in '94 because it was deemed that RV is of no practical value for the intelligence community.
edit on 21-2-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I am remote viewing you right now! You are currently wearing underwear, looking at a monitor, you just looked at your keyboard and mouse. You have now started reading text on your monitor!

Thought you might like that!

anyways, this mr. brown guy has also set himself up quite nicely when it come to debunkers. in his videos he states the multiple timelines. Therefor he can always claim if something wasn't right, that it just happened in a different timeline......I love that one. But then he also has "encrypted files" for the internets people to hold till such and such a time. nice touch, but can easily be viewed before encryption. This has all the makings of a carnival act..... He also claims that "his" remote viewers are "military grade" and states this over and over again like an NLP artist trying to make you believe.

Anyways I watched every one of his videos and I'd truly like to believe in this type of research. I have been entertained, but think that is all I have acquired.

For this type of stuff I recommend everyone watch "Derren Brown" from the UK You know the guy who Hypnotizes people on the streets and Debunks a TONNE of these types of things. I also suggest that people watch all of his videos on you tube so that you can become well aware of the AMOUNT of hoaxers that are out there, from faith healers to things like making your own luck. Amazing fellow!

Join "THE CLUTCH" 4 knowledge!
edit on 21-2-2012 by theclutch because: adding video

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

I am from the UK Derran Brown had a remote viewer on once it did not end well for him even when he knew his target was in London.

Sorry hadnt looked at video link.

PS I am on a tablet so you were wrong as well.

PPS I am fully clothed

edit on 21-2-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Remote viewing/astral projection is one of the easiest things to test for. Simply lock a random object in a safe miles away, and have your "viewer" name the item. Of course, this fails time and time again.

Here we have a rather superb example of the common "box of hammers" disinformation regarding (testing for) viewing who confuse science-based, controlled viewing with gypsies and crystal balls.

There really isn't anything you can do for these folks. They are so steeped in their lack of understanding and overwhelming ignorance on the subject that any attempts at educating them on RV is much like schooling an amoeba to perform neurosurgery.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Well you may have me there, but I claim alternate universe. Somewhere in another reality you are in underwear, typing away on a desktop with a monicrom monitor, drinking a mountain dew! LOL

Derren really does show us some amazing things! As long as people realize that "everything" he does is planned out and done with "hired" actors every time. I look to this guy for inspiration and ideas for some of my own work in film. I have a "man" crush on him. lol

Anyways, It's nice to see you as well STEREO! Keeping this place real I see!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Dr. Brown claims that this is exactly what happens though. He locks the information away in a room two doors away from where the remote viewer is. mind you this happens in the future 2 weeks from when the remote view happens. Then the instructions are not even made until the day of the drop into the safe and an envelope in that in an envelope. Then the remote viewer, looks to the future date, and all this happens in the past???? What..... Yah, I don't get it either. To top it all of the viewers notes are encripted and sent over the internet to be opened sometime in the future by any number of people who "pay" to be able to participate in this study. yup, sounds like a money raising scam to me.

And then if things don't turn out the way the viewer shows. Well that happened in an alternate timeline or universe or something.

I invite them to remote view me! I'll put something into my safe. I'll even say where it is. Whatever the remote viewer specializes in, I will accommodate it with pictures. And I'll send copies to an impartial admin for this study.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
For those interested in attracting remote viewers for proof of their accuracy and ability, free free to wander over to one of many psi/RV forums where there is a history of independent testing and verified audit where real money and not forum BS is placed on the line.

FYI - many doubters have come, all have lost.

Edit" Btw, if you don't understand how "encription"
better known as "encryption" works, see me on the sci.crypt forum which is populated with cryptology experts from around the world.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

For those interested in attracting remote viewers for proof of their accuracy and ability, free free to wander over to one of many psi/RV forums where there is a history of independent testing and verified audit where real money and not forum BS is placed on the line.

FYI - many doubters have come, all have lost.

Edit" Btw, if you don't understand how "encription" better known as "encryption" works, see me on the sci.crypt forum which is populated with cryptology experts from around the world.

Remote viewers remind me of astrologers. Astrologers always claim that the wrong form of astrology was tested.

There are plenty of places online where people pat their own backs and rave about the amazing accuracy of their predictions, remote viewings, and other astounding whatevers. It is not independent testing. It is not verified. It is not scientific in nature.

No doubters have lost. Well, they have lost in the face of the self deluded. Let me give an example.

The farsight group has this protocol in which the view subject is chosen after the remote viewers do whatever they do. Then they look over their notes from the viewing and claim success. The lengths these people go to deluding themselves is truly amazing. The experiment fails because it is so dependent on wishful thinking and self delusion of the people involved. These people would have accepted any of the possible viewing sites that could have been chosen.

BTW, the encryption is meaningless. It is a ruse to pretend that the results are meaningful. No one has to be an expert in encryption to understand that.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

BTW, the encryption is meaningless. It is a ruse to pretend that the results are meaningful. No one has to be an expert in encryption to understand that.

SEE YOU ON SCI.CRYPT

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

The discussion of encryption is a red herring since the problem lies in a useless protocol at farsight.

The self deluded at farsight pretend that encryption is important when it is not.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
As a test to see how many posters on this thread actually watched the videos in mention, how were the targets assigned by probability and to what were they assigned?

What quote did Brown use of Einstein's?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I didn't watch this video, I read the article on their website. And I watched all of the Kill Shot one. I also have 2 books of Joe McMoneagle's and read his books, wherein he gave quite alot of details on the kind of procedures they used.

These were very rigorously done, with many blind procedures.

Dr. Michael Persinger, Ontario University, has brought up the numerous studies done in telepathy and psi, and he spoke of Ingo Swann in the group.

Now I didn't need him to talk about psi being real. This has already been revealed, and major Universities throughout the world did over 3000 studies with similar results, around the world, including Cambridge/Yale, all the big ones. Some were very sophisticated brain scan mappings as well.

In fact, he came forward, coaching his results in his mindset, ie, defining it via his materialistic opinion, which I don't even consider to be science, science is a wide open questioning stance, not credo.

The sequence of events that Edward Dame spoke of, all but 2 have come true, so they have a high accuracy with that many involved, correlating data.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Well YOU seem to make lots of claims so what do you do as a remote viewer, and how can we test you, it's a simple question you think your good PROVE IT!

I wont hold my breath because most of us here can predict your answer!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

RV is not rigorously done. The failure is in the interpretation of the results. None of the experiments I saw at farsight were of a form that would be testable. They were all fuzzy interpretations of vague notes. The successes were based on shoehorning many pages of notes into a "hit".

Now I didn't need him to talk about psi being real.

Are you jesting? There are few experiments in which there is an indication that psi is real. In all cases the psi effect disappears as controls are strengthened.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Didn't watch the video but I'm gonna remote view that he said "God does not play dice"

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I started a book on remote viewing but did not finish it because I was getting deeper and deeper into issues that make people very uncomfortable about all the great questions of the universe. Questions are interesting. Answers are unsettling.

You may remember that I prefaced my comments on remote viewing by saying I knew some of the original military participants. The "first generation" people. This was related to my work in intelligence and operations.

The viewers were sometimes tasked to see what happened in places beyond our ability to confirm it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You have just made another statement, "not rigorously backed up" that is your opinon only, but not backed by any facts. From what I've researched, the protocol is very tight. Don't know at all about this other institute. I'm thinking more along the lines of the military ones, and Ingo Swann, Joe Mcmoneagle, Ed Dames and the many highly skilled people who's names I don't know.

And when you do pull out research, its only one side, and no they don't cancel each other out, and the so called anomalies, actually mean that the puzzle pieces that were fitting into one picture of things, change the picture that they're all fitting into.

That is how science has changed throughout the ages but within rigid structure of credos, so not fast enough, at least not on the surface, under the radar its probably light years ahead.

The picture or assumption of the universe and its workings should be changing, but some just like to cling to old ways. And thats not science, that is a religion.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

RV is not rigorously done.

Have a good life.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The viewers were sometimes tasked to see what happened in places beyond our ability to confirm it.

The project was dropped and deemed unusable because it did not work. It wasn't useful.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You have just made another statement, "not rigorously backed up" that is your opinon only, but not backed by any facts. From what I've researched, the protocol is very tight.

I always get a kick out of people that never provide evidence and whine about others.

The problem with RV is that the protocols are based on shoehorning. It is all about fudging the results after the fact.

Does farsight ever try to remote view something that is decidable such as determining if an object is metal, rocks, fruit, or dogs? No. They do not choose decidable issues such as whether or not a closed container is full or empty. The questions cannot be decided by a simple yes or no. That is the failure of their experiments.

All of this talk of rigorous and encryption and all of the rest is of no interest since the experiment falls back on the RV participants claiming success through shoehorning.

The picture or assumption of the universe and its workings should be changing, but some just like to cling to old ways. And thats not science, that is a religion.

Religion is where the only evidence is faith. Belief in RV is believing the participants who provide no evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join