It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: International sanctions against Iran not working

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
That means Netanyahu wants war. (duh!)

Netanyahu: International sanctions against Iran not working

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Thursday that sanctions against Iran had not yet worked, adding that Tehran's nuclear pursuits made it the most "irresponsible" country in the world.

Bibi is chopping at the bit.

"The United States - and any other country - should be concerned because we have information of ongoing efforts and attempts by Iran to conduct terrorism in many parts of the world. Fortunately until now there has been no loss of life," he said after talks with Cypriot President Demetris Christofias.

Unlike Israel's terrorism.

And concerning Israeli terrorism...
Report: Mossad chief visited New Delhi days before attack on Israeli officials
Ain't that interesting...

Some more news..

U.S. intelligence: Israel is likely to strike Iran in spring, as weather will suit better (Haaretz)

Iran: Our satellite photographed Israel's Dimona reactor, IDF bases

Iran and the West are now competing over who is getting more stressed: Europe that feared on Wednesday that Iran was about to cut the oil line, or Iran, which has been consistently busy uncovering new technologies.

In one example, the Iranian website Mashreq claimed that the recently launched Navid-class satellite was able to take detailed photographs of the nuclear reactor in Dimona as well as "sensitive sites, air forces bases, and various areas of Tel Aviv."

They never heard of google map?

edit on 16-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Didn't they start the sanctions like 35 minutes ago???
You can't be THAT war happy. I wonder how profitable in Irani invasion is for these people..

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

The sanctions started in 2006.

You can't be THAT war happy. I wonder how profitable in Irani invasion is for these people..

Oh yes they can. And it's gonna make them hundreds of billion.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

The sanctions started in 2006.

Oh yes they can. And it's gonna make them hundreds of billion.

There was mad sarcasm there ya know....

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Translation: We're going to start a war with Iran no matter what..and YOU (The United States) are gonna send in your children to make it happen while we (Israel) sit over here and watch...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
You know what is constantly itching my brain. If China and Russia are so close to Iran, and would like to see them prosper, why dont they subcontract to lead the way and control Irans nuclear aspirations for a few years to ensure the world that indeed, Iran is not looking to create fuel for warheads. Im quite confused about this. Obviously, one would be quick to say things in line with sovereighnty, however, Im not going to but that. That would not be disturbed, considering Russia did build the first reactor, think it's called Bushnell. Then, when Russia thought some attack was going to happen, they pulled there scientists etc, then finally came back and finished the job. You see, if Russia, or China, or even both contracted Irans nuclear work on site, in Iran, and Iran paid in oil revenues or whatever, then The West/Isreal wouldn't have any worries. I guess im quite curious why the hell noones thinking of this. I believe there is something else, buried in ll this. Maybe Russia and China are disguising as arch foes on one hand, but really our lapdogs too!! How would that shape your ideas of what's really going on in the world.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxumusx
You know what is constantly itching my brain. If China and Russia are so close to Iran, and would like to see them prosper, why dont they subcontract to lead the way and control Irans nuclear aspirations for a few years to ensure the world that indeed, Iran is not looking to create fuel for warheads. Im quite confused about this. Obviously, one would be quick to say things in line with sovereighnty, however, Im not going to but that. That would not be disturbed, considering Russia did build the first reactor, think it's called Bushnell. Then, when Russia thought some attack was going to happen, they pulled there scientists etc, then finally came back and finished the job. You see, if Russia, or China, or even both contracted Irans nuclear work on site, in Iran, and Iran paid in oil revenues or whatever, then The West/Isreal wouldn't have any worries. I guess im quite curious why the hell noones thinking of this. I believe there is something else, buried in ll this. Maybe Russia and China are disguising as arch foes on one hand, but really our lapdogs too!! How would that shape your ideas of what's really going on in the world.

Lots of people think this.

China/Russa show support for Iran at the UN because it puts them in the position theyre in to demand immense discounts on the shipment of Iranian oil exports, which is crippling Iran's economy and costing them trillions.

China/Russia just want money in the end. They dont care who gives it to them.

And the UN/EU oil embargos and sanctions benefit China/Russia because of it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yeah, but even Iran should be begging a respectable nuclear partner in the world to totally control there aspirations in nuclear work. Im still confused! Who is stopping them from doing that? Is that self sabatoge? On the Iranian side? I mean, if someone told me I couldnt make nuclear energy and medical isotopes, Id hire someone to do my work in my country, and pay them. Its not like Iran is a financially incapable country, least now its getting bad with sanctions etc, but that would satisfy the world if a big dawg was doing the work, and after a few years, Iran could run there own. This is really strange, and shows if the case is ego, Iran needs to put it aside, or if its us saying, "No Russia, No China, you're not allowed to do that, then it's us with the EGO. Either way, something is just not right here, and I'm totally confused why. I can think,,,my thoughts is it's all about control. I guess war, and tension/drama is just so much fun for people,,it just makes me sick. Like we need this crap! Worrying about war all the damn time,,were slaves to this world, wholly. This is our hell, I believe.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
That Netanyahoo's government has expressly stated earlier that if sanctions do not work that they need to explore the military option. How do sanctions not work even before they are put into effect?
This warmonger needs to be dealt with severely, preferentially with a nuke up their pie hole from Russia or USA to shut him up.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

google earth over Israel is blurred and has old images and manipulations. Just like other areas on google earth, places in norway and other countries with not so secret, but important areas.

from you source

In one example, the Iranian website Mashreq claimed that the recently launched Navid-class satellite was able to take detailed photographs of the nuclear reactor in Dimona as well as "sensitive sites, air forces bases, and various areas of Tel Aviv."

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
That Netanyahoo's government has expressly stated earlier that if sanctions do not work that they need to explore the military option. How do sanctions not work even before they are put into effect?
This warmonger needs to be dealt with severely, preferentially with a nuke up their pie hole from Russia or USA to shut him up.

They do not work by the fact Iran are bragging about their latest advancements, which happen to be not too many steps before nuclear armanent capability. Like Israel or not, it is not in anybodys interests for Iran to go nuclear, in fact it is not in anybodies interests for any nation to be nuclear. It may sound hypocritical coming from Western countries that have nukes but they still have a point. Iran has now taken a step too far and military action will not only be imanent but inevitable also.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

You fail to understand that just enriched uranium does not equal nuclear weapon:

You need to the explosive lenses, timers, shields, neutron, x-ray deflectors, a lot of physics goes into a weapon and Iran does not have the technology.

Oh but wait, lets bomb them so we can make fun of the fact that they live in the stone age..

top topics

join