It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous to shut-down the net on March 31?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by robhines

Yeah you might want to read that post date buddy it was over a month ago..........its well over the time youve spent "posting" anything

And i still stand by that anon is a malicious group who dont have the people in mind......

IF they DID they wouldnt have released information with innocent peoples information on it................

You can take your attitude and your love for this elitist , destructive, group elsewhere as far as i care....

Nothing you say is going to change my mind, and many others on this website
edit on 30-3-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Fine by me. Maybe you should take your ignorant and uninformed opinions elsewhere too then.

I've been with these protesters on the streets protesting against Scientology in London, in Feb, 2008. Back around the time they really started up and became aware of the changes they could make for the better. Nobody was arrested as far as I remember, information was handed out to passers by listing the dangers of Scientology, how it operated like a cult, and websites were listed with much more information to help them.

Many people had the courage to leave Scientology after those protests that carried on in various ways for quite a while, and a lot of people were reconnected with their families after many years had passed.

That's the only time I was out on the streets with them and I haven't been since, not sure if I ever will do again, but there was nothing "malicious" about what they did to help those people living in repression and fear, so that they had more courage to step back out into the real world.

So paint it anyway you like, but Anonymous are not all bad, I know this from first hand experience, and neither you or anyone else on this planet will make people believe they're all bad, because it is a 100% lie.

Many people would like to see this group labelled as evil, many with their own "interests" to protect. They will all fail. If you're one of them, have fun wasting your time.
edit on 31-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
damnit, still able to connect to the internet.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Guys, guys, guys! They said they would shut down the internet on March 31st, 2012 at 11:59 pm... The minute following is 12:00 AM on April 1st, April Fools, Come on... I can't believe this thread got this much headway over a joke.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

This is an open forum, I can post my opinions anywhere I want.......YOU do not dictate that, nor do you dictate when and where anyone else posts here on ATS, and I assure you, if you keep up with this attitude in forums, ATS WILL take care of it......

uninformed? hmmm how are YOU any more informed then I am?

Ive been on this website for a very long time......I think im doing fine....

Also, its clear anons motives........anyone who still buys into the idea that they are for the people is only out to be extremely disappointed....

Also considering I WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE who got his credit card info released..........you know the one the group claimed then posted all the information, yeah that one....

I thnk im pretty damn well informed thank you......

You are dismissed
edit on 31-3-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
So it's almost time...... What going to happen. What is anonymous gonna do?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BladeRunner5050
So it's almost time...... What going to happen. What is anonymous gonna do?

They are gonna do STUFF!.......you might not see the STUFF they do....but they will be doing it .....anonymously!

And they will be talking about it!....not telling you what it is they are doing mind!.....just talking about it!

Oh....they will be threatening to do more STUFF as well

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

This is an open forum, I can post my opinions anywhere I want.......YOU do not dictate that, nor do you dictate when and where anyone else posts here on ATS, and I assure you, if you keep up with this attitude in forums, ATS WILL take care of it......

uninformed? hmmm how are YOU any more informed then I am?

Ive been on this website for a very long time......I think im doing fine....

Also, its clear anons motives........anyone who still buys into the idea that they are for the people is only out to be extremely disappointed....

Also considering I WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE who got his credit card info released..........you know the one the group claimed then posted all the information, yeah that one....

I thnk im pretty damn well informed thank you......

You are dismissed

Hah, you don't have to call the mods on me, I'm good.

You were the one that first suggested taking my opinions elsewhere, so don't try that reverse-psychology on me.

You have your ideas, I have mine. As much as you might like to think otherwise, I'd prefer to discuss these theories between both of us, on here, and time will tell who's right. If I'm wrong, I don't have the type of ego that will kick up a fuss about it.

Let's just, the both of us, give this some time and see how it plays out.

I have no disrespect to you, but when you label a group a joke that I've personally been a part of in the past, one that's helped people, surely you can understand that I might take offence.

And as far as how long either of us have been here and posting our opinions, only one thing matters, and that's the truth of what we say.

With respect to you as a fellow human being and an ATS poster, I apologise for any offence I caused you and I hope we can carry on this conversation as the months roll by.

Internet arguments are among the worst because it's basically two people behind keyboards. If we were both say, in a pub having a drink together and discussing these same problems, I'm sure we'd probably just agree to disagree and carry on having a drink together.

Despite what you might think, even though I totally disagree with you on some points I at the same time have respect for you, and there's no anger and hatred directed at you from my part. Hopefully you can feel the same way.

No matter who's right or wrong in the future, you've got my respect because as far as I can tell you're after the truth and not ignorance.

If there's any further problems feel free to private message me, and also feel free to post any replies from me in any thread you want to.

I can just sense you're a decent guy that's all, and I'm not into making enemies of fellow truthseekers.

To finish - ManBehindTheMask : have you researched much into the Soros/Adbusters/Occupy link? If not it might shed some light on how this all started, but I feel that it's grown way beyond his control to be honest. Whatever negative factions had in mind with this group, I just think it's gone way beyond that now and they're actually scared about what the current situation is. I think they tried controlling it but no longer can do.

Will be glad to read your response anyway if you post back.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
As a last note : Anonymous probably have bigger backers than any of us realise. They're supporting free speech and freedom from corruption, what we hope for as a species. There's people in all levels of government(s) that share the same ideals. You do the math.

Please bear this in mind as you see what happens over the coming months, and equally be aware that small factions will try attempting operations that the majority of Anon do not endorse as a means to discredit the whole movement. (they will say they're anon and that it's a current op on youtube, for example. These people will be quickly ridiculed if we're awake enough.)

Use your intuition, use your universal given right to tune into your intuition and know what's for the best. If enough of us share that ideal we can make a change. Stop believing that the power structures and mass media can dictate your reality. Because they can and only ever have been able to do that with our consent and energy backing it up.

Aim for the truth and know it can come to pass if enough of us make that effort to bringing it closer, yes, with our hearts and minds, but not the political hearts and minds that the so called powers use as a soundbite. Our real hearts, and our real minds. The thing they are very scared of.

That's why I respect posters like ManBehindTheMask, we should all be challenged on what we believe until we're sure of what the facts are and how to progress with that information.

One thing is for sure, this year will see a massive push for freedom and if we collectively use our...real hearts and minds, we can bring some real and lasting ( not political fake "change".) change to our reality.

Believe in yourself and your ability to do what's right. Don't cower behind systems of fear and live up to your potential. This is probably why most of us are on this planet right now doing what we're doing. To make sure that if there's a chance of real change, there's many of us right here, right now, to back that up.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
You see, the problem with crying wolf all the time is when you do finally decide to do something no one will believe you. Is this the card Annie is trying to play?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Oh look. I still have interwebz. Yawn.

Bunch of narcissistic panzys...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I guess this boat's been blown out of the water.

2nd

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join