It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some weird pictures, what do you think ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
A couple of days ago, i found this thread with a picture collection.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I downloaded the file and went through the collection. These are some examples, which i cannot explain. Whats your opinion ?

1. Is there a message with this picture ?

2. Has anyone seen this before ? Is it from a movie ?

3. The hollow earth theory, wouldnt people just "fall" upwards to the central sun ?

4. This one seems altered to defame, or is this real ?

5. Here is a bizarre one, i found interesting.

Opinions and ideas are welcome.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Can't say anything about the first 3.

But #4 is just a camera thing. Nothing reptilian here and #5 is pretty disturbing
edit on 16-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The illuminati toys thing is from here
truthertoys.com...

I was thinking a b3ta photshop, but no. It's just a parody

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I lile the first picture.

And for the 4th picture, he just took his face, and mirrored it, thats why it looks so weird. Try to do it with your own face, then you will look weird too

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
#5 is obviously a joke .
Seriously , have you seen some of the grammar and spelling ?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
1. Is there a message with this picture ?

A strange picture, so I did a search with TinEye to see what other sites have this picture, and it turns out there are three versions.

- The one shown above, with "1904"
- A version with no date on the sun.
- A version with "2002", and some russian writing at the base.

Does this help?

Edit - on further close inspection, I believe the "1904" version to be the original.
There is more of the pathway detail, the date better matches the style of the rest of the picture, and also, if you look carefully at the bottom right corner, just under the green plant, you can just make out another copy of "1904" handwritten.

Edit2 - THIS website says it is a German postcard (from 1904).

edit on 16-2-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

if i could speak russian...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
there looks to be some faint writing in the picture with 1904 in the sun, along the bottom of the road. Can anyone enhance it so it's readable?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

it looks french, but in a 1904 writing style. difficult.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The little gnome man in pic 1 appears to be pointing up with one hand and down with the other. How's it go? As above is below. Then you have what appears to be a map of middle earth. (Hollow earth theory) Just read a thread about that the other day. What's the significance of 1904? And the trail of magic mushrooms, four leaf clovers and christmas lights? Interesting indeed. Im gonna read more.
edit on 16-2-2012 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-2-2012 by ReadyPower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The Bohemian Grove is real and well documented and used in NWO conspiracy theories in conjunction with the Tri-lateral Commission, the Rothchilds and other wealthy elitist purported to be in control of the world.

Take a look: en.wikipedia.org...

Do a search for any and follow the links.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It's probably all to do with the illuminati. 1904 was when much of world banking came under illuminati control.

Bush's face is off a video, it's not manipulated except by the cameraman perhaps trying to get an ambient lighting.

Bohemian Grove was frequented by Bush, and many other presidents.

The 'Alien' is either film or video extremely poor pictures, they are also tied to illuminati. The whole caboodle is conspiratorial, with the end game being the whole world ruled by these illuminati in a one world government, and the religion is satanisn. Just to add, the Russian revolution was also 1904, and probably related here.
edit on 16-2-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
The illuminati toys thing is from here
truthertoys.com...

I was thinking a b3ta photshop, but no. It's just a parody

Some of the toys on that site are hilarious! Did you see, Thomas the FEMA train? It makes you kinda wish you could actually buy some of those things, just for the irony and shock value. A conversation piece for the living room, perhaps.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Darn... I left out the Bilderburg group... and its predecessor of which I don't recall its name at the moment..

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

The first picture is actually a greetings card for the new year. The symbols are all for good luck. Clover, Leprechaun, horse shoe and the mushrooms, (Amanita muscaria) and is thought to be German in origin. The significance along with the other pictures is most likely to do with the year indicated, significant for the illuminati bankers and their control of the international money markets, their interference in Russian affairs, (they starved that 1904-1905 revolution of money) because they had a much bigger fish to fry. That was to encourage a Russian-Japanese war under the pretext of giving support to the Russians, while also supporting Japan, and then cutting off the money supply to the Russians in a ruinous way.

new topics

top topics

join