It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book Publishers 'Shut Down' Library.nu and iFile-it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I never heard of Library.nu but a google search tells me I can always find an e-book or e-book site with the book i'm looking for. It may be a torrent or on a file sharing site but there are too many places to get them and too many of them floating around to stop the flow of free e-books.

As far as piracy goes as long as you can photo copy a book or download a song off the radio there will always be a good legal way to get something for free. We used to have a radio show called Album Hour where they would play whole new albums that just came out. I got many Def Leopard and other heavy metal or hard rock band's albums this way back in the 80's.

Best book I ever photocopied was a book called Saint Nigger by a black poet called C.E. Cannon. - Cant find that on the internet but if you do, it's a great read. (Heck I may scan and upload my copy) The author talks about how many black people at the time saw Martian Luther King as a charlatan out for his own personal gain and agenda. These were black people who agreed with non violence and whites and blacks living as equals - they just (according to them) saw MLK for who he really was.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join