It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird alien-ish visit..thing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ok I was dying to get to my 20 posts to write this! lol
Anyway, a few nights ago I woke up at around 430 am when my boyfriend left for work. I tried going back to sleep and as I turned over to my side I saw a glow of light go out in the water of the fish tank. (the fish tank light was off.)
I kept looking to see what it could be but I was too tired and rolled over on my back. Of course the second I tried to turn to my side I couldn't move or talk; darn sleep paralysis. A few moments later I was able to move and turned over to my side.By the way; the only light coming from the room was from the reptile tank we have. It's one of those heating lamps that look like a black light.
Anyway, as I looked toward the door I saw two figures just standing there. One was close to the bed the other was closer to the door. The one closest to me was holding something. I got so scared when I saw it coming close to me that I closed my eyes and quickly turned over. I kept my eyes closed till I felt something come into the bed. I was so effin scared!! I opened my eyes slowly and saw something lying down next to me, not even 5 inches away from my face was its face. It had a face that kind of looked like green granite?? Not sure how else to explain it. Anyway, it didn't really have a nose, either. After I got a good look at it, I guess, it like raped me? I don't remember anything after that and I don't remember when my bf got home, either (which was around 9am.) I just remember telling him I was too scared to sleep in his room after that. He merely told me to stop reading up on 9/11 conspiracies.. cause everytime I do something bad happens.. like I was reading up on it when that earthquake happened in NY

IDK what else to say about that except it was WEIRD?? :/ Any ideas guys?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by winta

Sounds made up.. don't mean to be rude but ya know someone is gonna come along and say "pics or it didn't happen" sorry dawg

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well your possible abuction case sounds familiar to most alien visits, but an alien lying down next to you in bed and possibly raping you there and then is new on me! I've heard of situations on board ships, but in the room?

Hate to ask, but you wasn't under the influence of anything was you?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
well.... did it for a lack of a better word ejaculate inside you? If so call the police! He could have been wearing a mask and used a drug like clorophorm to knock you out..I can't belive you came here 1st that seems crazy to me..

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Haha no I was under any type of influence. It's not fake, either.

The only thing I can think of what it could have been is me being half awake and half asleep. Stuff like this happens during sleep paralysis, too.

I certainly don't think the rape or anything really happened, either, it's just what I recalled, although I just could have dreamed the whole thing up.

Anyway I just posted up here for ideas. and of course I understand the whole "it's fake till you prove it" thing

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christian420
well.... did it for a lack of a better word ejaculate inside you? If so call the police! He could have been wearing a mask and used a drug like clorophorm to knock you out..I can't belive you came here 1st that seems crazy to me..

Hahaha noo! i've only talked about what I saw cause it only seemed like hallucinations as I was tired and such =[

like when i'm extremely tired and like 2-3 days no sleep I see people that aren't there and purple lines everywhere -__-

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Sounds like a reptilian entity to me...For your sake and for your health, remember that fear is an illusion! I can induce myself in sleep paralysis and sometimes connect with my higher self or higher beings of light....keyword light
love and high vibrational energy.

I'm sure you're new to sleep paralysis, and It's all good. I'm only 19 but from my several experiences of sleep paralysis and astral projection, any negative beings or entities you feel are negative can be suppressed by the light; the ratio of good ETs to bad ETs in the multiverse are 95 to 1. So there is a rotten apple in the patch or 95 other loving and nourishing apples.

Go with the flow, and always surround yourself with your guides, crystals, or white light if you feel any negative presences. Feel better

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
From what you said (being half-awake, extremely tired), sounds to be that it could've been some kind of episode of sleep paralysis, or maybe a false awakening dream.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

ahh well thank you! however, my first episode of sleep paralysis happened when I was 12.. It's only happened to about 3 times since then. So I suppose I am pretty new at it, lol.

I thank you guys for the information!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

when my boyfriend....

stopped reading here

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure sleep paralysis and lucid-dreaming go hand in hand, so it's most likely you were just having one very, albeit not very nice, lucid dream.

If you're really that concerned, set up a video camera and try sleeping there again, cos next time most ATS'ers won't be as kind and will probably label you as a troll

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You pretty much answered yourself.Sleep paralysis.Based on what you've said I'd say there's a good chance that that's all it was.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
"I'm just here for the gangbang"....

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It just seems to be a symptom of sleep paralysis. Or, you're carrying the Seed and Satan.

Individuals who experience sleep paralysis often report concurrent hypnagogic hallucinations. A commonly reported hallucination is the feeling of a presence or entity in the room in which the individual sleeps. At times this presence may seem threatening and evil giving rise to the folklore belief of the "night-mare," the "old hag," and the "incubi" ".

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by winta
I certainly don't think the rape or anything really happened

Well.. you can check that out

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by winta

Sounds made up.. don't mean to be rude but ya know someone is gonna come along and say "pics or it didn't happen" sorry dawg

That's the only evidence skeptics will accept and even then it's a stretch these days.

OP it sounds to me if what you are saying is true then I believe you got abducted. PM me and I'll tell you something I witnessed a long time ago relating to your story.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Maybe they were reptilians and just there to spring their brethren from your reptile tank....

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

She wasn't abducted dude.I believe one of two things happened in this case.....

1.SLEEP PARALYSIS(based on what was in the op)
2.She just made up some lame story to post.

So,I'm not sure how you're believing she was abducted.Don't plant ideas in her head.I read your thread and I said the same thing....sleep paralysis.The brain is a funny thing...it just does what it wants to.

For the record,I'm going with number 1.IF what shes says is true.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I've experienced sleep paralysis a number of times in my life and in one case I experienced the "presence" of another "being" in the room which is typical of the phenomenon. In my case I thought someone had broken into my apartment to rob me and was going through my place while I was frozen in fear in my bed. I kept having a feeling that he was going to grab my baseball bat from my closet and kill me with it. Needless to say when I finally woke up nobody had broken into my apartment, my bat, it turns out, was 3000 miles away in my old closet in my parents home, which in my state I had forgotten or been confused about.

Honestly, if there's literally no physical evidence at all of anything having happened, my guess nothing did. My experience felt totally real to me while it happened, but there was nothing to it. Just an invention of my subconscious, or maybe more precisely semi-conscious mind.
edit on 2/17/2012 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/17/2012 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

top topics

join