It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inaudible TV Ad Frequency pitched toward dogs Admittal . Are they doing this to humans too, withou

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Might as well call us the night owls, night time is where my eyes adjust perfectly. Must be the melatonin fueling my pineal gland (only excreted at night) that I can see matter wavelengths and "grids" as I can best describe them.
I will definitely post a technique post when I gather my notes I wrote on the metaphysical subject
should be done later tonight or tomorrow! Here's a hint, expanding your peripherals and your pupils have something to do with the technique too

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I don't know where this admittal came from, it must be daily mail speak. Over here we have told about this 'advert for dogs' from MSM for a while now, and that's probably aimed at getting folk to see how their dogs react to the ad...watch this space! So what's subliminable to me? put it this way, I watch some TV, I watch some ads, I do not rush out and buy products of said ads. So if all this illuminati mind control is so effective, how come those in the illuminati can't even say the word subliminable propa!

politicalhumor.about.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

SeekerLou Thank you for this information! If this is true, which I dont doubt that its true at all. I actually dont expect anything less from the people who control what we watch. Subliminal messages every where, now frequencies affecting our dogs? I wonder how long they have done this really. I am an animal lover & have two sweet blue pups and I know they do notice what I watch a lot but thats understandable. But I do not approve of them intentionally testing us and animals like rab rats all the time in different mannerisms. One of most being Television, it is attempted brainwash and decieval to children & all I believe.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about it being used on humans just yet. Apparently most people reported their dog's didn't bat an eyelid to the TV, so epic fail.
I just don't know why I fancy meaty chunks or chewing slippers all of a sudden.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

We have to find some humor in this somewhere...lol...so thank you!
Salivating for some good ole' meaty chunks. *G*

Fetch those slippers, boy!

Am becoming more amazed at all the technology we have today. Look how far we have come in knowing/manipulating the brain.

I believe ''they'' would employ any and everything imaginable against us to have ''their'' way.

If you guys have not seen this thread. It is a must!
It's about artificial telepathy, mind control, etc.
NSA Mind Control Technology and A.I. Revealed
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So who really knows what all they are doing over the airwaves since they can do things artificially and with frequencies?

A little history that I found interesting:

The Technology of Thought and Behavior Control

The long evolution of developing procedures to control human behavior all came to a head in the modern world with Pavlov, a Russian scientist. In the early years of the twentieth century, Pavlov made the discovery that you can condition a dog to salivate on command simply by associating food with the ringing of a bell. Once that association is fixed in the dog's mind, the food can be removed and the dog will salivate merely when it hears the bell.

Pavlov carried out the identical experiments on human beings with the same results. Those principles have been adapted to television and motion pictures and can now make Americans salivate in response to a wide array of bells and whistles. We can call it phase one in the evolution of human behavior control.

Pavlov and other Russians followed up this line of research, but it was the Chinese communists in the 1950s who first saw its real potential for use with human beings.

Food for thought here. You guys might want to chew on some of the rest of what this site has to say.
www.hermes-press.com...

edit on 17-2-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join