It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Inaudible TV Ad Frequency pitched toward dogs Admittal . Are they doing this to humans too, withou

page: 1
11
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hi all,

Found this interesting in that they are letting people in the know about this - they are admittedly targeting our animals with a frequency humans cannot hear on a TV ad.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I wanted to call this to your attention for this may not even be tip of the iceburg. For it has been said that they have been and are messing with all types of TV ad/frequencies that are supposedly directly affecting us humans! Or did ATS disprove this?

Thought you all should know about this. There may be truth to the latter afterall and just maybe we need to do without our TVs?

They can admit this one but I'd dare say they would never admit using this tech on humans.
Tactics...low down and dirty.

ETA:
Is there any type of TV protection blocker that would prevent this type of intrusive hypnosis, kind of like an ad blocker that we have on our pcs? Come on folks, we need someone to invent something like this for our tvs if someone hasn't already come up with something.
edit on 16-2-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Idk about you, but that high pitch frequency was giving me a headache lol. The pitch began resonating a lot after the gentleman was whistling in the commercial, as you are aware there are several tools in persuading the electromagnetic brains us species have, through generating frequencies and subliminal messages which attempt to influence us on a sub-conscious level. Good post by the way, more proof how flagrant advertising and marketing have become in just a century...



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Generally speaking, they have been doing this via broadcast media for a VERY long time.

Perhaps not specifically to animals, but certainly to toddlers and young children.




Such a shame.... sorry for the dead video link folks....
edit on 16-2-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars
 


Disabled



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19
Idk about you, but that high pitch frequency was giving me a headache lol. The pitch began resonating a lot after the gentleman was whistling in the commercial, as you are aware there are several tools in persuading the electromagnetic brains us species have, through generating frequencies and subliminal messages which attempt to influence us on a sub-conscious level. Good post by the way, more proof how flagrant advertising and marketing have become in just a century...


Hi, and thank you for your response, sgspecial.
The ad definitely was annoying . .yeah headache because of the noise but I don't think you heard the part that is frequencied to dogs. Unless you are real sensitive... it did say most humans can't hear it. You could very well be part canine! lol jk

Yes, it's amazing just how deep this goes - to the subconcious level !
Am only beginning to grasp just how this all works.
Too, it is very scary to know that things can be done to us/affect and inflluence us in ways that we are not aware.

Glad to know that you understand these things!



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou
 


Corporations only have one responsibility, make as much profit as possible. They are sociopath entities who do not consider human emotions unless they can be manipulated to make more profit. If we at ATS can sit here and think of some twisted way they can make more money then we should be %100 positive they already have a team working on it.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
My dog don't have cable.



Good thing he didn't affected.

Guess he won't be killing me in my sleep anytime soon.

edit on 16-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
That's why I gave up televiion quite some time ago. Honestly, I found myself feeling very uncomfortable (and still do), when I am behind a tv. It's hard to describe. I've always been sensitive to them. All my life I've been able to sense when a tv is on in my house. I also can sense tvs being on when I drive by houses that are closer to the road. I could only describe it as a noise in my brain and not in my ear. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy or am more sensitive to certain frequencies. Anybody else have simaler feelings as me?



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I thought I read before that some movies (I think one was Paranormal Activity) use certain frequencies you can not hear that can make you feel scared. I'm sure it's used in many ways they don't tell us about.

If it can be used on tv/movies it cn also be used on radio, websites etc...
edit on 16-2-2012 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BaZooKaJ
 

yeah.
Money, money , money money.
MONEY
Some people got to have it.
Hey, hey..some people
really need it.
and will do bad things for it. Any means...for the love of money.

www.stlyrics.com...



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
That's why I gave up televiion quite some time ago. Honestly, I found myself feeling very uncomfortable (and still do), when I am behind a tv. It's hard to describe. I've always been sensitive to them. All my life I've been able to sense when a tv is on in my house. I also can sense tvs being on when I drive by houses that are closer to the road. I could only describe it as a noise in my brain and not in my ear. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy or am more sensitive to certain frequencies. Anybody else have simaler feelings as me?

wow. thank you for the share.
Good for you on giving up the tv. I still haven't ...hard to wean off from the bad habit. Getting close though.

I don't think you are crazy in the least... I think you are just very sensitive. You are a better receiver I guess.
I, too, am sensitive but nowhere close to this in how you are affected- knowing the tvs are on at a neighbors.
You should find a way to utilize this type gift (?).
Crossing fingers for ya in that you will find others here that are familiar with your experiences.
Noise in brain I've had... but nothing like what you are describing.
Appreciate ya!
edit on 16-2-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld
 


Frequencies /subliminals can come through various means...
Good to point this out.

I want a subliminal and frequency blocker! How about you?



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I know that they are using various techniques to draw us to commercials on TV but don't know exactly what they are. They didn't lower the volume of commercials back to normal without employing some other technique. LED s can transmit information to animals and sound frequencies can stimulate the brain even if we cannot hear them. This is well known. One TV station here still raises the volumes on commercials. They play old shows. They probably can't afford this new technology and by terms of agreement with the agency issuing the commercials they must do something to attract peoples interest. I'll go talk to the owners or technician of a local TV station and see if I can find anything out. I have been wanting to find out how this works anyway so this is just giving me a little shove. If the person tells me and says not to tell anyone, I will not tell anyone because my word is worth more than my favorite beer.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I know that they are using various techniques to draw us to commercials on TV but don't know exactly what they are. They didn't lower the volume of commercials back to normal without employing some other technique. LED s can transmit information to animals and sound frequencies can stimulate the brain even if we cannot hear them. This is well known. One TV station here still raises the volumes on commercials. They play old shows. They probably can't afford this new technology and by terms of agreement with the agency issuing the commercials they must do something to attract peoples interest. I'll go talk to the owners or technician of a local TV station and see if I can find anything out. I have been wanting to find out how this works anyway so this is just giving me a little shove. If the person tells me and says not to tell anyone, I will not tell anyone because my word is worth more than my favorite beer.


Bless you! especIALLy in that your word means more than your favorite beer!!
Amen ... you must make a wonderful friend.
HOWEVER... if something is known as-- to manipulate mankind, people should yell from their rooftops.
If your friend spills the beans to you in confidence, yes, your word should mean something. But this would mean the man undoubtably only cares for the almighty dollar and manipulating people.

If I got the news, I'm like you... my word means a lot.
BUT then I think.... if they don't care ...then why should I care about my word to that unworthy person?
I would definitely be a whistle blower! That's the only time giving my word would be null and void.
That's just me though.

Hope you can find out something! Up to you what you do with the info, if given any.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
Is there any type of TV protection blocker that would prevent this type of intrusive hypnosis, kind of like an ad blocker that we have on our pcs?
It's called an equalizer. There should be some sort of "Tone" or "High/Low" sound adjustment built into your set. If you're running through your home stereo, use a graphic eq and roll off anything above about 16K and you'll be fine.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311
 


Yes, I can "feel/hear" some strange tone when the telly is on. I remember someone a while ago posting something about it, had links to back up that there is a frequency being emmitted from the TV. But I can't remember how long ago, on which thread or anything.


(if anyone can remember that, I'd love to see the link)



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton
 


Thanks Josh for this info. I had no clue as this technology is way over my head.

Will have to look into and see if I can get some some help with this.

If you have any further info or links... they'd be greatly appreciated!

Again, appreciate ya!


edit on 16-2-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
You might be interested in this article I came across recently.




..."This article details events in musical history that are central to understanding and treating modern psychopathology, social aggression, political corruption, genetic dysfunction, and cross-cultural degeneration of traditional values risking life on earth. This history concerns A=440Hz “standard tuning,” and the Rockefeller Foundation’s military commercialization of music. The monopolization of the music industry features this imposed frequency that is “herding” populations into greater aggression, psychosocial agitation, and emotional distress predisposing people to physical illnesses and financial impositions profiting the agents, agencies, and companies engaged in the monopoly. Alternatively, the most natural, instinctively attractive, A=444Hz (C5=528Hz) frequency that is most vividly displayed botanically has been suppressed...."


web.mac.com...



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
Unless you are real sensitive... it did say most humans can't hear it. You could very well be part canine! lol jk

Actually, I'm very perceptive to electromagnetic wavelengths and audible to disembodied sounds and frequencies
I swear I'm not part canine lmao but me and my maltypoo puppy do read each other's vibes often!


Yes, it's amazing just how deep this goes - to the subconcious level !
Am only beginning to grasp just how this all works.

There's nothing to fear brother, we might be sensitive to frequencies to a deeper level of consciousness, but we have the ability to "switch off" whenever we please, and tune out. I don't watch any tv and it feels awesome lol
edit on 16-2-2012 by sgspecial19 because: quote edit



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge
 


Yes! am very much interested and I appreciate your contribution!
Bless you, my friend.




top topics



 
11
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join