It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Zionism - An excuse to be openly an anti-semite

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by Sintabon3

Israhell is is owned and run by the Ashkenazi Rothschilds, who worked with Ashkenazi Theodre Herzel founder of Zionism who collaborated with Hitler creating the Havaara agreement and influencing the Balfour declaration for the creation of the Zionist terrorist state called israehell as we know now.

“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . . I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-semites shall be our best friends”.- From Herzl's Diary

According to the above quote Herzl would regard a Nazi to be his best friend. Because a Nazi would encourage Zionism and justify the concentration of Jews in Israel. So we can conclude that all Zionists are Nazis and they share the same ideology (they both agree that Jews should live in their own National ghetto away from Gentile societies)?

Zionism in its beginning could not get many Jews to go along with its vision of a National Jewish homeland in the ME. Jewish Emancipation, Liberty and assimilation in Secular Europe meant that many Jews were happy to stay where they were and they were reluctant to move to the ME and rejected the idea. The Zionist leaders needed the 'antisemite' and the Nazi to convince these reluctant Jews that Zionism was a good idea. Thus Zionist leaders helped the Nazis and admired their efforts to re-repatriate their Jews in Palestine, indeed this was what they were attempting to do. The Zionists however had greater plans....this is why they created a Holocaust, so that all Jews would be made into Zionists and all non-Jews would be made guilty and Zionists through guilt.

So Herzl and Hitler are cut from the same cloth.

Considering your Bull# is taken from sites called "Judaism 101" or "WAS HITLER A ROTHSCHILD?"
you realy expecti me to beleive you are not a jew-hating scumm?... Sorry, I don't buy it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Hey Butthead. Have I said I am anti-jew? Nope. Have I said I am anti-zionist? Yes. Anti-Semitism is a made up word to stop people from telling the truth and or investigating the truth. It's for the Zionists to stop little people from learning what they really get up to!

Zionists are the NWO. Zionists are the Illuminati. Zionists are the bearer of death of the Human Race. They do not care what color, race or creed you are. They relish in your death. They are EVIL!!!

Yes, There is No anti-semetism...next thing you will tell me is that some of your best freinds are jews, right?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3

Originally posted by violence=answer

and spare me from the protocols of the elders of zion nonsense.

Why because everything stated in the protocols is coming true with your Zionist buddies pulling the strings at the top?

Maybe you could also explain to us why US/Zionist have a special loving relationship with the extremist Saudis?

Special relationship between US/Zion and Saudis
edit on 16-2-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

Simple...because the Saudis are scared #less of Iran, where as for everytime their leaders vial mouth meets a microphone they shout "death to Israe"...they know the hatred Betwean Sunna and Shia is much deaper...as for the rest of your nonsense, I hope you are proud of yourslef for being in one boat with Ahmedinijad Nasralah and the Ayatolas.

The Saudis are extremists who have funded wahabi ideology around the globe with the help of US.

The deep hatred is between Shia and Wahabi, not Sunna.

So explain to me why is US and the Zionist supporting such an Islamic extremist oppressive wahabi regime in Saudi that chops peoples heads everyday?

The Sharia Saudi follows and executes, Ayatollah cannot even dream of such barbaric acts.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

do you know what zionism is?
areyou really pro-zionism?

Zionism - a Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland...and spare me from the protocols of the elders of zion nonsense.

No not at all.. thats actualy my biggest wish that the two people live in peace side by side, .but the palastinian themselves admit that the whole peace process is just an excuse to bring Israel to an end, heres an example:

palestinian official: World must'nt know what's our real goal

Um, do you have a problem with self-determination for Palestinian people in a sovereign Palestinian national homeland...?

I think Sintabon3 should be awarded a prize as the "Troll of the Week."
edit on 16-2-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

Nice - putting your reply within the quote! Yea, I'll cut you some slack if English is not your milk tongue. As far as the so-called "peace process," it seems a farce to me. Further, the Arabs and Palestinians have shown quite a degree of restraint in their dealings with "Israel." Further, it seems to me that "Israel" is using the peace process to further its own long-range goals. As usual, it boils down to your point of view, whose side you are on, and whose ox is being gored. Remember that diplomacy is the art of saying, "Good doggie!" while one eye is looking for a rock.

You know, don't you, that you cannot win with your position in this, or any other thread on this site, don't you?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
To the Op, bullpucky. There is a distinct difference between Jews and Zionists. There are many Jews that are against Zionism. Check out Machsom Watch. Secondly you will see many Christians here that are admittedly Zionists. The Zionists use this little bit of trickery of calling anti-Zionism antisemitic in an effort to quell people from their voicing their dissent to their actions.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

do you know what zionism is?
areyou really pro-zionism?

Zionism - a Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland...and spare me from the protocols of the elders of zion nonsense.

No not at all.. thats actualy my biggest wish that the two people live in peace side by side, .but the palastinian themselves admit that the whole peace process is just an excuse to bring Israel to an end, heres an example:

palestinian official: World must'nt know what's our real goal

Um, do you have a problem with self-determination for Palestinian people in a sovereign Palestinian national homeland...?

I think Sintabon3 should be awarded a prize as the "Troll of the Week."
edit on 16-2-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

Nice - putting your reply within the quote! Yea, I'll cut you some slack if English is not your milk tongue. As far as the so-called "peace process," it seems a farce to me. Further, the Arabs and Palestinians have shown quite a degree of restraint in their dealings with "Israel." Further, it seems to me that "Israel" is using the peace process to further its own long-range goals. As usual, it boils down to your point of view, whose side you are on, and whose ox is being gored. Remember that diplomacy is the art of saying, "Good doggie!" while one eye is looking for a rock.

You know, don't you, that you cannot win with your position in this, or any other thread on this site, don't you?

No I don't...what is this supposed to be?...2 cents psychology?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

It's clear you have ran out of ammo to counter my arguments so you have decided to use offensive language to belittle me.

Come back when you actually have some material to backup your Zionist loving claims.

You just shot yourself in the foot starting this ridiculous thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
To the Op, bullpucky. There is a distinct difference between Jews and Zionists. There are many Jews that are against Zionism. Check out Machsom Watch. Secondly you will see many Christians here that are admittedly Zionists. The Zionists use this little bit of trickery of calling anti-Zionism antisemitic in an effort to quell people from their voicing their dissent to their actions.

A very small minority wich represent themselves only. Zionism is essential for the existence of Jews.
almost every jew is a zionist. its like saying your british but at the same time dont recognize your nationality as a brit. that is all zionism is, jewish patriotism as a national identity. the same goes for palestinians who identify themselves as arabs, but also as a palestinian national identity.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

It's clear you have ran out of ammo to counter my arguments so you have decided to use offensive language to belittle me.

Come back when you actually have some material to backup your Zionist loving claims.

You just shot yourself in the foot starting this ridiculous thread.

Just scroll back...all of your parrot repeating from David Ike sites, is answerd to...if you like to go in circles and waste your own time then feal free to continue.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

The Saudis are extremists who have funded wahabi ideology around the globe with the help of US.

So explain to me why is US and the Zionist supporting such an Islamic extremist oppressive wahabi regime in Saudi that chops peoples heads everyday?

The Sharia Saudi follows and executes, Ayatollah cannot even dream of such barbaric acts.

Hey, forklift, I'll tell you the little-known secret which will explain to you why the US & Zionists support the Saudis:

the House of Saud is Jewish. Yeah. Word is getting out.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Anti zionism is not just an excuse to be anti semitic, that is racial injection. Notice how this brings racism into the debate. So you want to talk about racism? How about the obvious racist war on terrorism?

news.newamericamedia.org...
edit on 16-2-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

A very small minority wich represent themselves only. Zionism is essential for the existence of Jews.
almost every jew is a zionist. its like saying your british but at the same time dont recognize your nationality as a brit. that is all zionism is, jewish patriotism as a national identity. the same goes for palestinians who identify themselves as arabs, but also as a palestinian national identity.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Views of Haredi israelis on Zionism:

Yitzhak has also addressed the issue of the secular Zionist leadership, and has released, for example, a video titled "Herzl and Zionism", which presents a critical view of both. Yitzhak has said, referring to Theodore Herzl, "There have been two great criminals in the history of the Jewish people: Hitler and Herzl. Hitler wanted to destroy the body of the Jewish nation. Herzl wanted to kill the soul, which is far more important than the body."[5] In a cassette titled "In the Shadow of Democracy" he strongly criticizes the State of Israel and the Zionist leadership for their attitude towards the Mizrahi-Traditional and Haredi Jewish public, especially during the period of the Holocaust.[6] According to Avishai Ben Haim, Ynet correspondent on Jewish Religious Affairs, Yitzhak "is considered to have a clear anti-Zionist position, similar to that of the Satmar Hasidim. Like them, he boycotts the Knesset elections. This view is extremely rare among the Haredi-Mizrahi public, and even rarer among Mizrahi newly-observant Jews - Amnon Yitzhak's primary target audience."[6]

Link

Is this David Icke making up crap too?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Zionism is essential for the existence of Jews.

Really? Then why are there as many Jews living outside of Israel as there is in? Why do some Christians claim to be Zionists? Why do some Jews claim not to be? You've got your wires crossed here my friend. I for one will not allow the Zionists to confuse the issue for me.

edit on 16-2-2012 by intrepid because: Syntax.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I love how people who pull the "anti-semite" card are completely unaware that Arabs and a dozen other cultures are semites as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

It's not only about Jews living outside Israel, there are plenty of Jews who are living in Israel who despise Zionism.

Another BIG example:

Mordechai Vanunu an Israeli nuclear scientist who fled to Britain revealing how Zionists were illegally developing nuclear weapons and how they plan to destabilize Middle East in the future. He was than kidnapped by Zionist agents and has been under arrest until now without any country giving him asylum due to Zionist pressure.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Pat Condel is an atheist and a liar. He is what you would call a "Hatetheist". He hates God and suppresses his conscience from the truth. From watching some of what he has to say it is clear that he is quite a deceived individual.

As for your OP: Anti-Zionist is NOT an excuse to be an Anti-semite. Personally I have no problem with any ethnic group of people including Jewish people, but I am against zionism because I have seen its evil.

Just look at American main-stream media... Its full of propaganda and lies and who is it run by?

I am a Christian and Am against Zionism. Although I am aware there are ,many Christian Zionists out there, you can usually tell who they are as they will believe in the "rapture" which I do not find to be biblical.
edit on 16-2-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Zionism is essential for the existence of Jews.

Really? Then why are there as many Jews living outside of Israel as there is in? What do Christians claim to be Zionists? Why do some Jews claim not to be? You've got your wires crossed here my friend. I for one will not allow the Zionists to confuse the issue for me.

Yes realy...Jews from the begining of their existance where yerning to return to jerusalem/zion...its all recorded in scripts. a very small minority of jews are anti-zionists, such as noam chomsky and norman finkelstien wich have meat with hasan nasralah - Hezbolla leader that more then once called for the inahalation of jews:

(quotes: the Jews have been Allah's most cowardly and avaricious creatures. If you look all over the world, you will find no one more miserly or greedy than they are" - "Badih Chayban in his October 23, 2002 article in The Daily Star, wrote that Nasrallah said, "If they [the Jews] all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide").... on that note i will remind you that it was a jewish woman who recomended giving a nobel peace prize to Adolf hitler...But never the less, Most jews are zionists.

As for why jews live outside of israel, i wonder why you do not ask why arabs call for a formation of the Uma Arabia, the great Islamic nation but live In non-muslim countryes...

as for christians who consider themsleves Zionists, simple...they Believe in the right for self-determination of the Jewish people in a Israel....and Like it or not it seems like you are Confused already for a very long time....from birth perhaps?...
edit on 16-2-2012 by Sintabon3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2012 by Sintabon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Hey, forklift, I'll tell you the little-known secret which will explain to you why the US & Zionists support the Saudis:

the House of Saud is Jewish. Yeah. Word is getting out.

They are not Jewish, they are Zionists AKA Babylonian satanist helping israhell to expand it's border from Nile to Euphrates.

You see all the instability in Middle East just came out of nowhere?

The plan is near it's completion, just look at the map and see for yourself.

What a bloody coincidence!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
MAYBE Chinese should invade the US.... Then take a large portion of UTAH and give it back to the native americans.

Then when the mormons freakout and start suicide bombing their homes we can have the chinese come in and help protect the native americans to build a nation they can be proud of while stockpiling nuclear weapons in defence of the appocalypse their holy books predict.

The usa and the middle east would have lots in common then.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'll be anti anything that actually has the insanity to put any one group of PEOPLE over and above another group of PEOPLE for any reason. Be it Zionism, Catholicism, Celebrityism, or any other "ism" or belief or sect or book or product of BS modern human culture and/or civilization.

Over 9000.

/mindblown

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join