It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Zionism - An excuse to be openly an anti-semite

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
How many Iranians are Jewish? Well... I suppose all the people wanting to bomb Iran are anti Semite. Bam.

And seriously if you are predispositioned to fall for propaganda like its your mother telling you how it is, then you will find SOME group of people to hate regardless.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Are there real anti-Semites in this world? Yes. They do exist. However, to constantly label people who call certain zionist elements out on their sheer wrongness as anti-Semites is a cop out. It's simply an attempt to marginalize them and shut them down so a real, honest conversation on real issues can't take place. It's an effort to evade responsibility. Some of the most racist, hate filled people on the planet are ultra-Orthodox Jewish settlers in Israel. To recognize that and call them out on it isn't being anti-Semitic.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This just goes to show what evil people there are in our world today. The OP knows full well being anti- Zionist is way different than anti- semitic. This is clear when confronted with the fact that there are Jews who are 100% against Zionism. Not to mention Arabs are Semites and the Zionists are Khazer Europeans, they aren't even Jews! I think it's clear the OP and his one supporter on this thread are Zionists. All I have to say to them is this, you will not succeed in brainwashing anyone else, you will be defeated and you will forever pay for your crimes, you murdering scum!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This thread is well presented and adequately explained, but it conveniently leaves out a most important fact that I question why it was omitted from such a well written and presented thread. As someone who only wants to add to this threads discussion, I will point out what was left out of such a well thought out thread.

First off, I will openly admit for the sake of understanding that all Jews are not Zionist and not all Zionist are Jews.

In fact, Zionist exist in the Catholic church, the Mormon Church, the Christian churches and it is a special group of Zionist that while calling themselves Jewish are not. With that being stated, my next comments are what is missing from this well presented thread.

Zionist, because they pretend to be Jewish are well known and openly and eagerly accepted among the real Jews and in fact are so rich within the Jewish communities that when a Zionist wants to do anything, he or she will of course offer such money making opportunities to other real Jews. This is the system they know and use to make money for themselves among themselves while helping fellow Jews along in whatever venture such Zionist may be involved in.

While many real Jews are lured into supporting Zionist for money making reasons alone, many real Jews in fact do think they are promoting what is in Israelis best interests when they support such Zionist leaders.

The point I want to make is that while blaming Zionism on the Jews is wrong, to ignore that the Zionist could do nothing without the tacit approval and willing cooperation of many thousands of real Jews is where real Jews are being set up for the big fall by the Zionist that would kill fellow Jews just as easily as they would kill the slave population of the Goyim for a few sheckles more.

Zionism is a global problem and yes, not all Zionist are real Jews, but even knowing this fact, thousands of real Jews, support Zionism for money and in doing so, show that they are in effect no better than the Zionist. This is what was conveniently omitted.

This is why whenever I hear the word Zionism, I also see a Zionist and Jewish organizational hierarchy that could not exist to do the evil it does around the world if it were not for real Jews who do all they can to support Zionist for what's in it for them monetarily.

If Zionist want to be the evil this world has come to hate, then that hate will of course include the real Jews because while not all of Israel is guilty of supporting Zionism, many Jews are and that fact alone will not be forgotten or ignored by those that one day will see Zionist evil as something that must be dealt with, for to allow it to continue only means more wars, death and destruction for anyone who opposes Zionism and Zionist Israel at some later date.

Not until the money motivated real Jews supporting such Zionism stop their willing support of such a vile Zionist group, will such world attitudes towards all Jews be diminished.

To ignore that what Zionist do with the willing approval of thousands of real Jews is to ignore the truth of what Zionist do and how they are able to do what they do in the first place.

Only with the approval and willing cooperation of real Jews around the world are the Zionist allowed to be the group that everyone hates. Such hate will embrace the non Zionist Jews as well as the true Zionist and when it does, accountability will be the watch word of the day.

Zionist cannot be viewed as acting alone with their evil world domination plans without the many thousands of real Jews who willingly cooperate and support such Zionist evil for whats in it for them based on some monetary gain.

Thanks for the thread, but ignoring such a fact says to me that you are trying to be accurate, but not so we truly know or see the whole truth about Zionism and the people who help the Zionist do what they do.

Only when Israel and true Jews distance themselves from the ongoing Zionist agenda who are in fact pretend Jews, will the world ever see Israel acting in a sensible or logical way. Until then, any Jew who supports Zionism is part of the problem and to ignore that fact would be dangerous for Israel to ignore because when the world gets fed up with Zionism, they will see all Jews as part of that problem and to correct this problem, all anyone has to do is not support the Zionist nor allow yourself to profit from the Zionist wars of death and destruction.

Had this information been mentioned in this thread, I would not have commented, but since it was conveniently left out, this discussion is what I wanted to add to this thread, because I feel such discussion is needed to discuss why Zionism and those who help them are the real problem. and no amount of pointing fingers or the use of antisemitic threats will ever change this truth that Zionist could do nothing without the willing cooperation of real Jews, Christians, Catholics and those who embrace the Zionist agenda of making money even if people have to die.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Can one be anti-Zionist, and not be anti-Jewish? I suppose it's possible... I'm not a big fan of Israeli policies where Palestine is concerned... Does that make me an anti-semite? Hardly.

But...

Do people claim to be "merely" anti-Zionist to cover the fact that they are indeed anti-Semetic? Oh, yes, indeed they do. Look no further than David Dukes. When he speaks of "zionism", he means "the evil Jews".

So I suppose it depends upon the context, doesn't it?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I can agree with this. However, it is frustrating to those of us who don't have a problem with people being Jewish, but yet see some real problems going on in Israel to be labeled as anti-Semites. Sure, at this point, it is ridiculous to say that Israel doesn't have a right to exist. Yet, it is absolutely wrong what has been done to the Palestinians.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

Of course it's frustrating. ...and it's a shame that you need to explain yourself against accusations like that. But all too often the phrase is indeed used as cover for more sinister opinion.

Most who use it, like yourself, are not anti-Jewish, and have issues with policy, not people.

There are people, most unfortunately, who can't, or won't, see that... That's a shame, too. All you can do, is explain yourself as carefully, and as clearly, as possible. Anything else? That's their problem. Not yours.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by theBigToe

Originally posted by Ixtab
reply to post by theBigToe

Ah, your a if you dont like Israel you must love terrorists type of person then!

I am generaly ill at ease by any nation who causes such wanton misery on any person or persons. If thats what Iran actualy does, and lets be clear hear. If the Iranian government has a law and a policy set in stone that says if you are suspected of being a homosexual we will execute you. Thats pretty insane, its not good and yeah sure I would hate any country for having such whack job laws. If that is the case however.

Oh and I dont know why you would blame Israel and America for Iran doing that.

Im kinda confused as to what you mean by that.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)

Your post is direct proof that you dont know a slightest thing about Iran.

Its Irans most notorious crime against Humanity that they hang homosexuals.

So, you want to launch pre-emptive strikes against Churches in the US that preach against homosexual issues, it appears.

In the US, these churches that preach against homosexual issues now have guards with with machine guns under their clothes in the congregation to protect these preachers.

Pretty HUGE leap you make there from people who have the right to say what they want, no matter how offensive it is, to people who are protected by the government for carrying out hate crimes.

Grow up will you?

Just like how israhell protects its people when they burn olive trees, protects its army when it shoots unarmed brown people... who are the hate crime perpetrators now?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Should listen to these guys and personally I hate individuals regardless of their colour or creed:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I don't hate Jews, I hate criminals. I hate people who think they can lock up millions of people in order to protect its own.
Am I an anti-semite- no I hate all religious wack jobs equally. Keyword- WACKJOBS.
I think most people who use the word anti-zionist probably don't hate jews, but just hate the powers that have alligned to pursue political and economical gain- even if it means throwing human rights in the garbage, or setting up a fake demockracy.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip
I don't hate Jews, I hate criminals. I hate people who think they can lock up millions of people in order to protect its own.
Am I an anti-semite- no I hate all religious wack jobs equally. Keyword- WACKJOBS.
I think most people who use the word anti-zionist probably don't hate jews, but just hate the powers that have alligned to pursue political and economical gain- even if it means throwing human rights in the garbage, or setting up a fake demockracy.

Well said mate, clearly you understand the world way I do

edit on 16-2-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Can one be anti-Zionist, and not be anti-Jewish? I suppose it's possible... I'm not a big fan of Israeli policies where Palestine is concerned... Does that make me an anti-semite? Hardly.

But...

Do people claim to be "merely" anti-Zionist to cover the fact that they are indeed anti-Semetic? Oh, yes, indeed they do. Look no further than David Dukes. When he speaks of "zionism", he means "the evil Jews".

So I suppose it depends upon the context, doesn't it?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Or Jewish zionist intellectual Maurice Samuel when he speaks of Gentiles in his book "You Gentiles" he means "dogs".

Zionism...

Anti-Zionism...

Who in this context are the ones that really being Anti-Semitec

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The bigger question is what is the law called when you are racist against Muslims? There should also be an anti-Muslim hate law as well

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Hate crime legislation covers that as well. If enforcement is uneven, well that's an enforcement issue, isn't it? ...and should certainly be addressed with the same sort of alacrity that anti-Jewish bias would be addressed with.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
zionism = a Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland.

Now I wonder...why from all the people in the world these, Anti-zionists opose only from the Jewish people their sovriegn aspirstions?...makes you wonder...as to Turn zionism Into some entity that is trying to take over the world...well yes, That is Anti-semetism.
Its the same rehtoric that was popular in 1932 and pinpoints at the majority of jews.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

Perhaps if you stopped using the title of a proven anti-Semitic hoax published to incite riots in Imperial Russia to describe yourselves you'd have more credibility as not being simply racist.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sintabon3

Anti-Zionism - An excuse to be openly an anti-semite

Yes, certainly but not overall.

There has to be recognition of those who, like during a parade, follow a certain school's band down the street; they are easily led and want to be part of this great peer acceptance... even if it is political and even if it takes advantage of the naive.

So, I think we have to draw some lines.
First, there are those who hate Israel strictly because of politics. This includes those who don't recognize Israel's right to exist and those who simply side-up with Hizbollah and Iran, etc.
Then there are the genuine antisemites... or Jew haters. This anti-Israel campaign has been like manna from heaven for them because antisemitical bigots have been properly held at bay for a number of decades. This is a big, big chance to get out and spread their customized form of extreme negativity again. (You can bet the KKK wishes someone would come along and set them free like this!)
A little lower down are the political ideologues w/out portfolio, who are easy prey for those selling this program.
Finally, you have the youth... the younger set who have practically no life experience to fall back upon except that they don't like anything at all that could confuse them with thinking like anyone older than they are. Every generation does this... if it is established or an institution of society, they will immediately take the first ticket in the other direction.

So, there are those who genuine disagree with Israel's right to exist. There at also those who would finish what Hitler began. Then there are those who just need a good cause and have pre-inserted hooks in their noses. Finally, there are the kids and if it causes discomfort to anyone over 30 (or so), they are on it like green on spinach.

Oh, and I really do dislike stereotyping in the worst sort of way so... please don't mistake this for another excuse to lump people together for the purpose of negativity. I actually respect everyone's right to think and believe what they choose. The above is simply based on roughly 50+ years of observation.

I mean, I could be wrong, ya know?

That's my dime

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It seems like a psychological weapon of manipulation people try to use...you disagree with me, then you're racist!

I don't think the world is that stupid to fall for such primitive technique.

I see people disagreeing with terrorists all the time, doesn't make them anti-Islamic. I see people disagreeing with American politics all the time, doesn't make them anti-American. Just because I don't agree with you doen't mean I hate you.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It's like people say 'The Protocols of the Elder of Zion' is a massive HOAX. Yet everything stated in the protocols and everyone whose in the position to pull off what is stated in the protocols is a Zionist.

Sh*% like that just pisses me off when one rejects something that's blatantly clear to what it is.

Millions of non-Jews died in both WW1 and WW2 yet the media and education system only pumps our brains with holocaust and how we should all compensate their next 1 million generations for what their ancestors had to face.

Anti-Zionism and anti-Zionist terrorist establishment of israhell is NOT ANTI-SEMITISM FFS!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join