It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Zionism - An excuse to be openly an anti-semite

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed

Originally posted by theBigToe

A psychopathic murderer controls Iran. You are perfectly cool with Khameini.

No im not cool with Khameini, never said i was 'cool' with him , so dont you dare try to put words into my mouth.
Khameini is an ass too. But that doesn't make me hate all Iranians.
And just because America is run by asses doesn't make me hate americans either.

A "secret government" you cant see and dont know is there is "running" America and you happily eat up that conspiracy.

Thats not a conspiracy mate.
Thats the truth.

Its pretty silly actually.
And hypocritical. Have a good one.

And if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black.
You to have a good one

Sounds like you are perfectly okay with Khameini to me since anybody who says he is evil is automatically deemed a zionist conspirator and a "brainwashed, propagandized sheep" thats misinformed about the crimes of Iran's Mullahs.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Oh yes, these Jewish Rabbis are spreading blatant Muslim propaganda. My God are you that delusional that when confronted by the truth from TRUE Jewish people that LIVE in Israel and many before the formation of the Zionist Israel that you call in Muslim propaganda. Either your brainwashing is so complete or you are just a paid for Zionist shill.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ddustinh

IDK are you that delusional that you think this is "disinformation"?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab

Ah, your a if you dont like Israel you must love terrorists type of person then!

I am generaly ill at ease by any nation who causes such wanton misery on any person or persons. If thats what Iran actualy does, and lets be clear hear. If the Iranian government has a law and a policy set in stone that says if you are suspected of being a homosexual we will execute you. Thats pretty insane, its not good and yeah sure I would hate any country for having such whack job laws. If that is the case however.

Oh and I dont know why you would blame Israel and America for Iran doing that.

Im kinda confused as to what you mean by that.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)

Your post is direct proof that you dont know a slightest thing about Iran.

Its Irans most notorious crime against Humanity that they hang homosexuals.

So, you want to launch pre-emptive strikes against Churches in the US that preach against homosexual issues, it appears.

In the US, these churches that preach against homosexual issues now have guards with with machine guns under their clothes in the congregation to protect these preachers.

It appears that you have introduced themes well off of the threads topic, doesn't it. Trying to derail the main theme, since you lost the debate?

It would appear your directions of late are about disruptions of the central theme. Are you trying to get a job with the Mossad?

edit on 16-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Mossad games

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Seems to be Anti--Zionism is an excuse for you to be Anti-Iranian?

I can understand your frustration about Irans treatment to gays, but, I am still unclear as to why being Anti-Semitic could lead you to take such a stance?

So, you want to launch pre-emptive strikes against Churches in the US that preach against homosexual issues, it appears. In the US, these churches that preach against homosexual issues now have guards with with machine guns under their clothes in the congregation to protect these preachers.

+1 to that.

Ive always wondered the the U.S never pre-emptive striked itself on account of the hatred its people incite against others.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Ah, your a if you dont like Israel you must love terrorists type of person then!

I am generaly ill at ease by any nation who causes such wanton misery on any person or persons. If thats what Iran actualy does, and lets be clear hear. If the Iranian government has a law and a policy set in stone that says if you are suspected of being a homosexual we will execute you. Thats pretty insane, its not good and yeah sure I would hate any country for having such whack job laws. If that is the case however.

Oh and I dont know why you would blame Israel and America for Iran doing that.

Im kinda confused as to what you mean by that.

Your post is direct proof that you dont know a slightest thing about Iran.

Its Irans most notorious crime against Humanity that they hang homosexuals.

So, you want to launch pre-emptive strikes against Churches in the US that preach against homosexual issues, it appears.

In the US, these churches that preach against homosexual issues now have guards with with machine guns under their clothes in the congregation to protect these preachers.

Pretty HUGE leap you make there from people who have the right to say what they want, no matter how offensive it is, to people who are protected by the government for carrying out hate crimes.

Grow up will you?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Seems to be Anti--Zionism is an excuse for you to be Anti-Iranian?

I can understand your frustration about Irans treatment to gays, but, I am still unclear as to why being Anti-Semitic could lead you to take such a stance?

Look at the life people live in Iran.

Iran wants to be a world super power with nuclear weapons.

Iran takes every chance it gets to say how it will crush the U.S.

Iran is responsible for the majority of deaths we faced in Iraq. Not because Iran wanted to help the Iraqis, on the contrary they provided us with intel during the initial invasion of Iraq. Its because Iran wants to kill Americans.

Yes. Lets let Khameini build up a massive army with nuclear weapons and pretend that hes not going to eventually seek more power, more land, and to fulfill his religious ambitions.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

What Iran does in it's own country is up to them. As long as it doesn't threaten the rest of the world.

Back to topic. Anti-Zionism is not Anti-Semetic. Zionists have been and are still persecuting the Jews. Like I said earlier, Zionists were the ones that controlled the Nazi's during World War 2 and thus were the instigators of the Holocaust. Now they rule Israel and continue to persecute the Jews and Palestinians. And the rest of the world for that matter with the USA, UK, EU and Arab League on their knees doing their bidding!! Iran is just another Muslim country they need to take over just like all the other middle eastern countries they have taken over by way of deception and illegal wars!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Your videos are an eye opener to what these Islamic nutcases get up to. Thanks again for that!

I have started a similar thread today, i think you might be interested:

The special relationship between US/Zionist and Saudis

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Your videos are an eye opener to what these Islamic nutcases get up to. Thanks again for that!

I have started a similar thread today, i think you might be interested:

The special relationship between US/Zionist and Saudis

I dont agree with sending people to Saudi Arabia to be tortured either. Doesnt mean the U.S. gov needs to fall for that to happen. We can actually debate in this country like civilized people should do and overturn what needs to be overturned.

All you guys want to do is reverse time and set this country backwards, kind of like what happened when the Shah was overthrown by the CIA and replaced with a hardline religious fanatic to prevent communism from spreading to the Middle East.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

What Iran does in it's own country is up to them. As long as it doesn't threaten the rest of the world.

Back to topic. Anti-Zionism is not Anti-Semetic. Zionists have been and are still persecuting the Jews. Like I said earlier, Zionists were the ones that controlled the Nazi's during World War 2 and thus were the instigators of the Holocaust. Now they rule Israel and continue to persecute the Jews and Palestinians. And the rest of the world for that matter with the USA, UK, EU and Arab League on their knees doing their bidding!! Iran is just another Muslim country they need to take over just like all the other middle eastern countries they have taken over by way of deception and illegal wars!

You need a good history lesson about Hitler and Mein Kampf. Nothing to do with Zionists. Had to do with his wanting power.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Was not Iran the best Govt the CIA could buy? Isn't Iran the product of the CIA back wash? Was not Bin Laden the same CIA back wash?

Get to the real point, the anti-Gay / homosexuality matter is written right in the Biblical Narratives by Jewish linked authors.

Who started the anti-Gay / Homosexual issues-----the Jewish Bible Narritives on hate of others.

Who are you defending but the same hate mongers in the Bible Narratives that speak to hate of all non-Jewish in the Talmud religious law. Having problems with double vision, or you can't seem to fly your Mossad methods too well? imho

The Old Testament's god was one about hate and wars and killing, and the New Testament, Jesus and the Essene's, one about reform of the old and the push into love and positive values.

Which side did you say you were working for again?

edit on 16-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The religion of hate

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

US government supports Sharia law and Saudi beheading adulterers, read my thread properly and get back to me on it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Oh my god. Now youre blaming the Jews for Irans treatment of homosexuals.

This conversation is OVER.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sintabon3

I'm sorry, but I didn't read anything past the headline as it's that ridiculous. For starters, many Jew's are also anti-Zionists. It doesn't mean they hate themselves, but rather certain entities within their religion/government (for the Israeli's) who not only tarnish the reputation of upstanding, decent Jew's, but also work towards destroying Jewish heritage and peace not only with their neighbors but the rest of the world.

But that's my opinion and we all know what they say about opinions...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

You need a good history lesson about Hitler and Mein Kampf. Nothing to do with Zionists. Had to do with his wanting power.

By history do u mean the BS mainstream history? You need a lesson on the actual agendas the Zionists completed in WW1 and 2. They controlled all sides so their agendas could be achieved and they are still doing it. Mainstream history is utter rubbish. Hitler was a Rothschild Zionist. Groomed to be the dictator he was made out to be. But the Zionists were the real monsters behind the wars and the holocaust. Don't tell me I need a history lesson when it's obvious u don't have a clue what and does go on!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Oh my god. Now youre blaming the Jews for Irans treatment of homosexuals.

This conversation is OVER.

Ah---I see the ice has cracked again and you are underwater. You game ran full circle and came back to the Jewish teachings on hate.

For it is written that this entire theme of Homosexual hate comes right from the Bible's Narratives:

bible.org...

Homosexuality is an illicit lust forbidden by God. He said to His people Israel, "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination" (Leviticus 18:22). "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them" (Leviticus 20:13). In these passages homosexuality is condemned as a prime example of sin, a sexual perversion. The Christian can neither alter God's viewpoint nor depart from it.

In the Bible sodomy is a synonym for homosexuality. God spoke plainly on the matter when He said, "There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel" (Deuteronomy 23:17). The whore and the sodomite are in the same category. A sodomite was not an inhabitant of Sodom nor a descendant of an inhabitant of Sodom, but a man who had given himself to homosexuality, the perverted and unnatural vice for which Sodom was known.

====

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Zionists are not Jews, they are Babylonian satanists.

They aim to make the world safe enough for the arrival of the anti-christ according to their Babylonian teachings.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It's terribly easy to paint somebody who disagrees with Israel's government, it's actions and it's demeanor towards other countries as an anti-semite.

Problem with that argument is that it's emotionally charged, whereas my criticism of Israel is based on facts regarding their behavior. Keeping an open aired prison, destabilizing other countries in the region, constant threats of war and a massive propaganda campaign.

Unfortunately those who hold some sort of blind allegiance towards Israel ( either for religious or patriotic reasons) are unable to put themselves in other people's shoes and view the issue from an objective stand point.

Being critical of a government, does not equate hate against those people. It's an insane straw man argument, that again is only used to character assassinate those who dare ask questions and demand answers and owernership for atrocities committed.

As opposed to outright defiance of international law, moral standing and my favorite, spin doctoring events to make them look in their favor.

Sorry I am not an anti-semite, I am not anti-zionist, I am anti war mongering, anti imperialist, anti war crimes, anti slavery, anti police state etc..

You get my point.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Look at the life people live in Iran. Iran wants to be a world super power with nuclear weapons. Iran takes every chance it gets to say how it will crush the U.S. Iran is responsible for the majority of deaths we faced in Iraq. Not because Iran wanted to help the Iraqis, on the contrary they provided us with intel during the initial invasion of Iraq. Its because Iran wants to kill Americans. Yes. Lets let Khameini build up a massive army with nuclear weapons and pretend that hes not going to eventually seek more power, more land, and to fulfill his religious ambitions.

Does Iran want to be a world super power?

please reference what leads you to believe this.

Iran has said it will crush the U.S with its military every chance it gets?

again please cite references to this effect

Iran is responsible for the majority of deaths we faced in Iraq?

please can you cite with references, as I am off the understanding it was U.S inspired sanctions and two invasions with a ten year bombing campaign and similarly lengthy occupation that led to the deaths in Iraq.

As for Khomeni, as I understand it i have only just recently began to see his name here on ATS he must be getting negative lime light in the U.S MSM or something, but why do you believe he has designs on more land and the rest of the world?, Irans foreign policy has always been totaly contrary to this.

Now please do not take my request of asking you to back up what your saying as some sort of personal attack, that happens a lot here. But you cannot reasonably expect to make such sweeping statements such that no one will question them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join