Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Anti-Zionism - An excuse to be openly an anti-semite

page: 2
44
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho
 


There is no room for Dual Loyalty in the American Government. Our leaders should have our interests in mind. Not some other country's.




posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3
reply to post by WozaMeathed
 


You know what you are.


He is right. He is correct. He is thinking logically. His mind is not clouded by Zionist propaganda and conditioning.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed

Originally posted by Sintabon3
reply to post by WozaMeathed
 


You know what you are.


This has to be a trolling thread.


No i dont know what i am.
What am I.
Spit it out you racist.

Im far from a racist anti semite if thats what your getting at.


The trurth hurts, look at the video above your comment...that summs up your kind perfectly.
Trolling - no?, Telling the truth to people like you who dont like to hear it - yes?



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder
 


And you don't sound like a parrot at all.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
If someone doesnt mind explaining something to me quickly.

I personaly despise the policies put into effect by the Israeli government and I equaly despise the barbaric war crimes carried out by the Israeli military.

I also vehemently despise whatever influence the state of Israel may hold in other nations such as America and the UK with regards to there lobbying groups dictating policy of said foreign nations.

I also find Judaism to be a completely insane religion based on pure hocum that should in no way be entertained by any civilized human being.

Am I anti-semetic?



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
If someone doesnt mind explaining something to me quickly.

I personaly despise the policies put into effect by the Israeli government and I equaly despise the barbaric war crimes carried out by the Israeli military.

I also vehemently despise whatever influence the state of Israel may hold in other nations such as America and the UK with regards to there lobbying groups dictating policy of said foreign nations.

I also find Judaism to be a completely insane religion based on pure hocum that should in no way be entertained by any civilized human being.

Am I anti-semetic?


So let me get this straight - we should blame Israel and America for Iran hanging homosexuals?
edit on 16-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas
 


The thread is about anti-zionism being as a comfertouble disguise for anti-semetism.
Jews always had Auto-antisemites, Jewish anti-Zionists today consist of several very small and very vocal groups - primarily secular intellectuals such as Marc Ellis, Norman Finkelstein, Noam Chomsky and their followers on the one hand, and tiny groups of reactionary ultraorthodox Jews, especially the Neturei Karta, who call themselves Jews against Zionism, the Satmar and similar groups, as well as an even smaller group of Sephardic anti-Zionist Jews. Their imagined or real complaints against Israel and the Zionist movement are amplified into a thunder of condemnation by the Arab and anti-Semitic groups that feature their writings and market their views. However, they represent only themselves.

heres a broader answer:

www.zionism-israel.com...



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
If someone doesnt mind explaining something to me quickly.

I personaly despise the policies put into effect by the Israeli government and I equaly despise the barbaric war crimes carried out by the Israeli military.

I also vehemently despise whatever influence the state of Israel may hold in other nations such as America and the UK with regards to there lobbying groups dictating policy of said foreign nations.

I also find Judaism to be a completely insane religion based on pure hocum that should in no way be entertained by any civilized human being.

Am I anti-semetic?



Sounds Patriotic to me, and the same values that Thomas Jefferson spoke.

The design for the US Constitution was to avoid the trappings of these European and Middle Eastern wars of religion. And to keep the Govt totally separate of religion bias.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

A psychopathic murderer controls Iran. You are perfectly cool with Khameini.


No im not cool with Khameini, never said i was 'cool' with him , so dont you dare try to put words into my mouth.
Khameini is an ass too. But that doesn't make me hate all Iranians.
And just because America is run by asses doesn't make me hate americans either.



A "secret government" you cant see and dont know is there is "running" America and you happily eat up that conspiracy.


Thats not a conspiracy mate.
Thats the truth.



Its pretty silly actually.
And hypocritical. Have a good one.


And if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black.
You to have a good one



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe
 


Ah, your a if you dont like Israel you must love terrorists type of person then!

I am generaly ill at ease by any nation who causes such wanton misery on any person or persons. If thats what Iran actualy does, and lets be clear hear. If the Iranian government has a law and a policy set in stone that says if you are suspected of being a homosexual we will execute you. Thats pretty insane, its not good and yeah sure I would hate any country for having such whack job laws. If that is the case however.

Oh and I dont know why you would blame Israel and America for Iran doing that.

Im kinda confused as to what you mean by that.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-2-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3

This is a simple case of idiom. Anti-semitic, in English, has always meant anti-Jewish. The fact that Arabs and Samaritans and some other obsure groups are “technically” Semites too is irrelevant. It’s like the term air conditioning. Air conditioning could just as easily refer to heating as cooling. Both “condition” the air. But is DOESN’T. A/C means cooling. Heating means heating. An anti-Semite is a hater of Jews. There is nothing more nonesensical about an Arab being anti-Semitic than someone who is too cold wanting the air conditioning turned off.


What a mouthful of crap. Did you even bother to read what you wrote? Of course an Arab cannot be Anti Semitic. That would mean they hate their own race.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed

Originally posted by theBigToe

A psychopathic murderer controls Iran. You are perfectly cool with Khameini.


No im not cool with Khameini, never said i was 'cool' with him , so dont you dare try to put words into my mouth.
Khameini is an ass too. But that doesn't make me hate all Iranians.
And just because America is run by asses doesn't make me hate americans either.



A "secret government" you cant see and dont know is there is "running" America and you happily eat up that conspiracy.


Thats not a conspiracy mate.
Thats the truth.



Its pretty silly actually.
And hypocritical. Have a good one.


And if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black.
You to have a good one




Since when does a war make you a racist?
I dont hate Iranians. Im not DELUSIONAL though and I think theyre going to overthrow a modern military power. Not going too good for those rebels in Syria huh? Maybe the U.S. is happy not to be there right now. So as to prove to you whack jobs that revolutions in the year 2012 dont work. The government theyre fighting against is lightyears beyond what means they have to fight them.

And btw you saying "thats not a conspiracy mate thats the truth", doesnt make it the truth.

I guess ill get into a religious debate with you since thats pretty much how strongly you believe in this conspiracy theory. Just because you believe it, no matter how hard, it doesnt make it true.

As Pat Condell said himself, "you could be hypnotized into believing that youre a chicken, but you cant reasonably expect other people to believe it too, atleat not until we see a few eggs, and thats the bottom line - evidence. If you show me a few eggs, then I will believe that you are a chicken, or a muslim, or a jew, or whatever the hell it is that you think you are. But until then dont expect me not to mock your beliefs. Thats like telling me not to mock your tupe. It just makes the whole damn thing even more ridiculous"



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The Botton Line is that Zionism is the worship of the values of Babylon's Nimrod, and that means usury, economic dominance, control of countries via their money and corporation, and many wars for empire control. Zionism is the religion of the bankers and the corporation types intent on NWO dominance.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
OP, you post is blatant Zionist propaganda. Being anti-Zionist has nothing to do what-so-ever with "hating Jewish people". Let real Jewish Rabbis educate you on the reality of the Zionist agenda.



and



Truth will always win over lies and propaganda!



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
reply to post by theBigToe
 


Ah, your a if you dont like Israel you must love terrorists type of person then!

I am generaly ill at ease by any nation who causes such wanton misery on any person or persons. If thats what Iran actualy does, and lets be clear hear. If the Iranian government has a law and a policy set in stone that says if you are suspected of being a homosexual we will execute you. Thats pretty insane, its not good and yeah sure I would hate any country for having such whack job laws. If that is the case however.

Oh and I dont know why you would blame Israel and America for Iran doing that.

Im kinda confused as to what you mean by that.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-2-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)


Your post is direct proof that you dont know a slightest thing about Iran.

Its Irans most notorious crime against Humanity that they hang homosexuals.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ddustinh
OP, you post is blatant Zionist propaganda. Being anti-Zionist has nothing to do what-so-ever with "hating Jewish people". Let real Jewish Rabbis educate you on the reality of the Zionist agenda.



and



Truth will always win over lies and propaganda!


Your post is blatant Muslim propaganda!!!!!



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
What does a protest look like in Iran?



Looks like a regular party to me !!!!!



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe
 


I never claimed to know anything about Iran.......

What was your point again?, if you even have one?

By the way this thread was also concerning Israel and Anti-Semitism, you appear to have de-railed it into a discussion about Irans treatments towards gays.

Why have you done that exactly?, maybe start a new thread about it?
edit on 16-2-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

Originally posted by ddustinh
OP, you post is blatant Zionist propaganda. Being anti-Zionist has nothing to do what-so-ever with "hating Jewish people". Let real Jewish Rabbis educate you on the reality of the Zionist agenda.



and



Truth will always win over lies and propaganda!


Your post is blatant Muslim propaganda!!!!!


The Ice is Breaking beneath your feet with such non-sense. It appears you are going for the effect of Herod's favorite daughter, because Herod opposed the truth. When Herod's daughter fell through the ice it decapitated her as an act of god.





new topics




 
44
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join