It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Zionism - An excuse to be openly an anti-semite

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by Lazarus Short

You should read the Talmud, Zionist manifesto and the protocols of Zion and than compare that to the original Torah which i don't think exists at this moment of time.

But if you do manage to find it, please read it and you will realize how Zionism and Judaism oppose each other.

Oh, heres onother Expert of the talmud, that for some reason can only bring quotes of it from Neo-nazi and islamist sites...what a joke...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Unlike some illiterates, others do read the Talmud. Talmud study is required to become a Rabbi.

It appears that you admit that you don't even open the books and yet you claim you are someone that knows and understands the Jewish religion's laws.

We even took note that you don't even know how to spell the word Talmud.

Yes, most of those wild claims from the Zionists stem right from the texts of the Talmud.

Perhaps you ought to go study the Talmud, as many people do and they are nowhere near as illiterate as yourself.

It appears that you are not doing too well with attempts to spin the meaning of the term Semitic, as everyone sees those weak attempts to distort and tell us lies. imho

Feel the ice cracking under your feet?
edit on 17-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Illiterates

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
so if you have a view on Zionism ..then your a racist Jew hater ? i'll tell you what, we will all stay quiet while the Palestine's/Arabs get wiped out..stay quiet while our banks wipe out our economy's ..when we lose our jobs and our homes ... Europe/america were the 1st to come to the aid of the Jewish people during the 2nd world war...you were helped to secure land in the middle east...you were given nuclear arms ..

but hey... if you question Israel's politics then we are no better than the Nazi's....

wow thanks for that...this thread is an insult to everyone who died liberating Europe ..

i have nothing more to add

so much hypocrisy, it's hard to know where to start.

Is Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hizbullah, a critic of Israel's actions? Is Finkelstein, in professing his support for Hizbullah, criticizing Israel's actions?

A bit more to clarify the cituation:

Or, applying it to other people, if Iva Ikuko Toguri D'Aquino (Tokyo Rose) was American, does it mean Japanese propaganda she broadcasted was true? If Ezra Pound was American, should we accept his speeches and articles about American government, WWII and the power of Jews?

It's one of these "logics" which are so blatantly ridiculous that no one dares to apply them to anyone other than Jews. Who would dare to use something as insane? Only a Jew-hater. Why? Because he feels support of millions behind him, no matter what the accusation

Ethnic cleansing, the only ethinic cleansing in that region was when thousends of thews where masacred in Jerusalem in the 1s. While you make outrageous claims about Israel committing genocide or ethnic cleansing, the Palestinian population has continued to explode. In Gaza the population increased from 731,000 in 1994 to 1,324,991 in 2004, an increase of 181 percent. one of the highest growth rates in the world. According to the UN, the total Palestinian population in all the disputed territorieswas 1,006,000 in 1950, and rose to 1,094,000 in 1970, and exploded to 2,152,000 in 1990. Anthony H. Cordesman fron the Center for Strategic and International Studies sited that the increase “was the result of improvements in income and health services” made by Israel. The Palestinian population has continued to grow exponentially and was estimated in 2004 at more than 3.6 million

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sintabon3

Yes of course everything is a hoax, because Zionists are lovely little angels as 2000 years of their ugly history has shown us. There is a reason why Zionists have been the most prosecuted group of people in history.

Don't make me post speeches and quotes of Zionist rabbis like Ovadia Yosef who lead the zionists political parties in Israel. They are only following the protocols of Zion and Zionist manifesto using goyms as their tools for death and destruction.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vilkata
So Sintabon, are you actually,(I'm just trying to understand your side here,) saying that there is no such thing as legitimate dislike for the policies of the Israeli government, or at least that they are so minimal relative to antisemitism that it is worthwhile to wholly shutdown any criticism of Zionism?

Or are you trying to say that it is evil of someone to hate ANY ideology?

Or are you saying that a government with a 'get out of jail free card' such as the Israeli government which all too often plays the anti-Semite card, will not abuse such..... privileges?

The anwer is at the begging of the thread under the section of Israel Critisism Under the video.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer
if being pro-freedom is anti-semitic,

i am very guilty

It's one of these "logics" which are so blatantly ridiculous that no one dares to apply them to anyone other than Jews. Who would dare to use something as insane? Only a Jew-hater. Why? Because he feels support of millions behind him, no matter what the accusation.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Yes of course everything is a hoax, because Zionists are lovely little angels as 2000 years of their ugly history has shown us. There is a reason why Zionists have been the most prosecuted group of people in history.

Don't make me post speeches and quotes of Zionist rabbis like Ovadia Yosef who lead the zionists political parties in Israel. They are only following the protocols of Zion and Zionist manifesto using goyms as their tools for death and destruction.

There You just ripped your own mask off your face...Zionism as a movment was formed Only at the 1800s, whyle you speak of 2000 year Old Zionism, wich does not exist...therefore you are talking about Jews...and I hear some holocasut Justification and Masacres of jews threw out history in your post aswell...well done for proving the premis of this OP has a very strong basis.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Sintabon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3

There You just ripped your own mask off your face...Zionism as a movment was formed Only at the 1800s, whyle you speak of 2000 year Old Zionism, wich does not exist...therefore you are talking about Jews...and I hear some holocasut Justification and Masacres of jews threw out history in your post aswell...well done for proving the premis of this OP has a very strong basis.

Nice try bro, Zionists (Babylonian satanists) existed long before Jews existed, they just change their names every now and than to revamp themselves.

Now stop playing musical chairs and answer the points i have raised.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
All the Zionist supporters who have starred and flagged OP's thread, please come out of your hiding and help your pal sintabon.

He seems to be struggling real bad. Even im starting to feel sorry for him with all this pwnin.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Talmud study is RETARDED.. The Talmud has been changed, drafted and edited since the dawn of it's inception. Rabbi's in Babylon continued changing and adding onto it's writings throughout their lives. Even to this day the Talmud is edited, expanded, and redefined.. So how is this the word of God? I may have been born and adopted into a Jewish family but I can't follow religious laws and beliefs that are manufactured by other men.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

ROFL Talmud word of God?

The TOP satanist rabbis sat around the table in Babylon and challenged God when they wrote the Talmud.

From sucking babies circumcised blood to mass murder is all part of their Baphomet rituals stated in the Holy Talmud.
edit on 17-2-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Nice try bro, Zionists (Babylonian satanists) existed long before Jews existed, they just change their names every now and than to revamp themselves.

Thank you again for proving you are a complete nut, all i can find from your bul# that you are writing me, that the sources come from fringe sites...wich are writen by cooks that are nuts as you are...you are no one to take seriousely or to go into a seriouse debate with...you simply ignore the facts (wich are sited in history books official sites) and continue to stick to your regular parrot repeating.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
hahaha, playing the "anti semite" card again? that's BS, Death to zionists!!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

All the Zionist supporters who have starred and flagged OP's thread, please come out of your hiding and help your pal sintabon.

He seems to be struggling real bad. Even im starting to feel sorry for him with all this pwnin.

Wishful thinking...quiet pathetic actualy...You keep repeating your Anti-semetic nonsense all you want...It seems like you are the only one who is taking himslef seriously here...I know this is a pissing contest for you...for me its not.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Thank you again for proving you are a complete nut, all i can find from your bul# that you are writing me, that the sources come from fringe sites...wich are writen by cooks that are nuts as you are...you are no one to take seriousely or to go into a seriouse debate with...you simply ignore the facts (wich are sited in history books official sites) and continue to stick to your regular parrot repeating.

hahaha
!

Yes i am a complete nut because i decided to wake up and read about the REAL HISTORY and world events that took place rather than the the BS that has been taught to us via corrupted media and education programmes.

Everything stated in the Talmud, protocols of Zion and the Zionist manifesto are the REAL facts which we have seen come true to this very day while the Zionists hold power including the ever changing structure of the New Middle East mapped by the Zionists.

Yes i am a nut because i will not listen to Zionist propaganda and i will see through what evil it is.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The Jewish people are no different than any other cultural group. They look out for one another, help each other, and support each others businesses.

Are we to believe there is some insidious conspiracy behind the fact that most blacks voted for Obama simply because he was black?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Another thing, it's impossible for me to be a Neo-Nazi because i believe Hitler was a Zionist tool himself due to his Rothschild blood.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Thats funny that you should say that Sintabon3.
You must be a mind reader.
I was just thinking about saying the same to you about you and your evidence in this thread, but T&C stopped me from saying such crap.
And if that's your best arguement in this Debate ,,,,,,,, well, that IS pathetic.
And yes it is hard to get into a debate with you too.
And yes you too seem like a regular parrot too.

edit on 17-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Sentabon is an anti-semite, as he hates Jesus and the Essene, the Jewish Messiah that was working on preventing this mess 2,000 years ago. He is likely trying out for the Mossad as a political propagandist. imho

Do the ignorant ever learn, apparently not. They can't read the Talmud and see the obvious. They lost the Ark of the Covenant and don't even know what that was about. They don't understand the alchemical origins of many gods and religions.

The Old Testament was about a vengeful god, and the New Testament about the Loving God.

When one adopts the vengeful god of Babylon, all the good folks see Satan and the Devil as their god.

Sentabon appears to have want to become the supporter of Satan. imho

Better recognize the pious Semitic Essene were right, before the bombs start to fall. The Russians and the Chiinese also see through the Zionist non-sense and they got nukes. Lots of Nukes.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper
The Jewish people are no different than any other cultural group. They look out for one another, help each other, and support each others businesses.

Are we to believe there is some insidious conspiracy behind the fact that most blacks voted for Obama simply because he was black?

Not to be a D*CK....but don't you have more than a few questions on another thread which sorta require your attention?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join