It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maddow: Proof Ron Paul Was Robbed In Maine.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Rachel Maddow is hard left, I commend her for doing this story, she is definitely not a Paul supporter, she is very pro Obama

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

We have become such a Banana Republic...

It's hard to have faith in anything we do now.

hahahahaha, poor establishment fake liberals...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Go ahead and add up the unreported precincts...go see for yourself that all of you are claiming Ron Paul was robbed because the unreported precincts give him a net gain of 6 votes over Romney.

Go ahead and look at Washington counties voter turnout from 2008...go and see for yourself that there most likely won't even be enough votes that if Ron Paul got 100% of the vote that he would win.

Go ahead and keep living in a fantasy world where Ron Paul is wildly popular...but there is a huge conspiracy to steal this election from him.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The gist I take from all of this, is that as I expected, large portions of the GOP roots are rotten. They do not care about America or the average American, they are only concerned with their own power. Does anyone remember when the owner of this site went to Washington and what he came back with? The GOPs only concern was stopping Obama at all costs and not about fixing America. The games are not done yet folks, however the lies are becoming increasingly transparent to everyone.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Still

In fact, it seems a pretty sad mindset you have. A person on tv with a great record of honest reporting, reports on problems with the votes. According to you, she must be pro Ron Paul just to even care about the truth. That is the Ron Paul crap that scares me.

Wow, overly sensitive?

I simply asked a question, because I can't watch the video. I have seen a couple of Rachel Maddow's reports, and she seems intelligent, although I have disagreed with her the majority of the time, and I feel MSNBC is the polar opposite of FOX, so I hate both networks pretty equally.

BUT, I didn't say anything negative about Maddow, other than I would be surprised if she were a Ron Paul fan.

You seem to have really read a lot into that? Perhaps some inner reflection at your own sensitivity is in order?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Ron Paul will be robbed of the presidency too!! We could literally have every person on the planet vote for him, and poof whoever TPTB want in there, will be in there!!

GO RON PAUL!! We won't give up on you without a fight!!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

REMINDER!!

The topic of this thread is Maddow: Proof Ron Paul Was Robbed In Maine. NOT other members. Calling members trolls or any other name or going off topic and focusing on a member is NOT going to fly here.

Either stick to the topic or do not respond.

If this staff message is ignored, you may find yourself post banned!

edit on February 17th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
MORE:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Of course it is rigged but it is your fault that you allow machines and computers to count the votes. Even in Greece the votes are counted by hand and verified by all parties during the count.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by loam

I love that Maddow is doing this...and it's hilarious that RP fans are looking to her as an ally.

Maddow is a very smart women...she knows exactly what she is doing...she isn't trying to help Ron Paul...she is trying to cause even more chaos in the GOP...and I fully support her efforts.

Like I said...Maddow isn't stupid...she knows fully well that if you take the missing Waldo county results you get Ron Paul with a net gain of 6 votes on Romney. She also knows that Washington county last year had a total of 113 votes. With the 6 votes from Waldo county...that would mean that Ron Paul would still need 188 votes to tie Romney. Let's be optimistic and say the voter turnout in Washington county doubles to 226...Ron Paul would need to win over 83% of the vote.

Like I said...Maddow is smart...she knows exactly what she is doing...causing controversy...and I say Bravo.

So if they aren't going to count those particular counties at all what makes you think they will count ALL the votes in the other counties?

They will do their duty to faithfully count the votes in some counties but not others?

edit on 17-2-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

So if they aren't going to count those particular counties at all what makes you think they will count ALL the votes in the other counties?

That assumption is just as illogical as someone assuming that all the votes were counted perfectly.

I am making no such claim...I have no proof to claim that all the votes were counted perfectly. I also don't have any proof that the counting was wrong in ALL the counties. I don't make logical leaps with no evidence to support them...if that is what makes you feel better about the situation...be my guest. But don't be surprised when people ask for proof.

There were unreported precincts in Waldo county...adding in those unreported precincts gives Ron Paul a +6 net gain...so instead of losing by 194, he lost by 188. He still lost.

Washington county postponed their caucuses until tomorrow. In 2008 the voter turnout was 113 people...not even enough for Ron Paul to close the gap. If the turnout doubles...Ron Paul would still have to win more than 83% to win Maine.

Those are the only two confirmed "issues" that I know of. I acknowledge those, and I also acknowledge that even with both of those...the result is likely not going to change because the vote numbers aren't there.

Now you are claiming that because there are these two issues...then there MUST be more. That is called illogical. Come with proof...or don't make a claim.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Go ahead and add up the unreported precincts...go see for yourself that all of you are claiming Ron Paul was robbed because the unreported precincts give him a net gain of 6 votes over Romney.

Go ahead and look at Washington counties voter turnout from 2008...go and see for yourself that there most likely won't even be enough votes that if Ron Paul got 100% of the vote that he would win.

Go ahead and keep living in a fantasy world where Ron Paul is wildly popular...but there is a huge conspiracy to steal this election from him.

I sometimes stop into a thread just to see what you are saying today about RP. You are a real one man show always trying to prove RP is the loser, and that everyone else is seemingly dilusional.

Anyway, why don't you post where you researched your statistics that RP will still most likely lose, based on past voter turnout in Maine. I'd be very appreciative if you shared links when you find them, that way I can trust your logic and not have to assume you could be making numbers up.
Thanks Outcast.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You are saying Paul would lose anyway even if those counties not counted were counted, maybe so ...

I am saying that by not counting those counties no one can trust any count of any of the counties.

Why trust people who have already shown themselves to not be trustworthy?

That is pretty damn logical!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I wonder if there is going to be any repurcussions for this Charlie webster douche or if its all just going to be forgotten about.like nothing to see here, move along.?

this guys needs to be investigated and put in jail to be made an example of. Strange times we're livin in.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Waldo County: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Washington County: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I am saying that by not counting those counties no one can trust any count of any of the counties.

Why trust people who have already shown themselves to not be trustworthy?

That is pretty damn logical!

It is not "logical" at all. Logic implies certainty...not assumptions and guessing.

A implying B does not mean that A implies C....this is basic logic. You are finding a link to one thing...and trying to say that proves it for another.

I'd rather stick with facts instead of living with assumptions.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angrybadger
I wonder if there is going to be any repurcussions for this Charlie webster douche or if its all just going to be forgotten about.like nothing to see here, move along.?

this guys needs to be investigated and put in jail to be made an example of. Strange times we're livin in.

What "crime" do you want to charge him with?

This is not a government election...this is a party event. Can you arrest the President of a boat club if he does something that are within the rules but you don't like??? Can you arrest him even if he outright says that instead of having an election to see who will be in some position he is just going to appoint his friend?

The is a club...it's not the government. Your only recourse is to leave the Republican party...which if you are a RP supporter...I'm sure you aren't even planning on staying with the party anyway.

If you honestly think there is major fraud against Ron Paul in the Republican party...think of it as a nice way for them to say to Ron Paul and his supporters: Thanks for playing, now get out!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Simply put - they should do everything in their power to faithfully count every vote - or not hold a vote at all. It shouldn't matter whether these precincts votes are enough to swing the win one way or another, they should be counted all the same.

What sort of message does this send, when an election or caucus is held and the party bosses decide that YOUR vote isn't going to be counted? Why bother ever voting again, since they won't count it anyhow?

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join