It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maddow: Proof Ron Paul Was Robbed In Maine.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlomaRa
I am so absolutely disgusted by our so called "election" process. This is not going to fly, not this time! WE THE PEOPLE won't be scammed again by TPTB. I won't stand for it and I know others who won't either. You make us look like fools, and are ruining America. This is going to stop!

i believe this could be the breaking point here..outright fraud with caucus members speaking up

this is FOR REAL this time.

if they won't bring this up and expose this on tv..we need to break away out of this country

it has proven fraud is a daily occurrence.

have you reached your breaking point yet?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

Originally posted by AlomaRa
I am so absolutely disgusted by our so called "election" process. This is not going to fly, not this time! WE THE PEOPLE won't be scammed again by TPTB. I won't stand for it and I know others who won't either. You make us look like fools, and are ruining America. This is going to stop!

i believe this could be the breaking point here..outright fraud with caucus members speaking up

this is FOR REAL this time.

if they won't bring this up and expose this on tv..we need to break away out of this country

it has proven fraud is a daily occurrence.

have you reached your breaking point yet?

I think these people know it's incredibly hard to get the message across to millions that fraud is going on, so they continue to do it. HOW can we get the public to realize what's going on? I wish I owned google, youtube or facebook so I could post something on the front page.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

I don't know...but i think 1000s of us are going to have to get together real soon and start are own society

literally, its become that bad

everything out there i have analyzed has literally EMBEDDED fraud or ponzi-nomics in it

from health care to stock market to the media, to what you eat daily they have lied about

I think these idiot preppers got it all wrong

we need to get 1000s of us together like they did in NH and build a real new society with truth and real rules

in this country we have people who boo the golden rule now they are too far gone to save.

and honestly I'm tired of trying to save people aren't u?

lets move on and build are own stuff and take Ron with us

after seeing this stuff a switch flipped again like it did in carlin...no stake anymore---its the only way to remain sane!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrStyx
I wont say I'm shocked, but I don't understand with all this proof of voter fraud. What type of punishments are being laid out. These are people's votes we are talking about. All this talk about your vote matters, but it doesn't. They are flat out cheating and nobody is saying or rather doing anything about it. Whats to stop this type of fraud in November. What am I saying it happened in Florida years ago. Its never going to stop it just gets more blatant as time moves on. Pretty soon they will skip voting altogether and just flat out appoint Kings right out in front of the people's faces.

And even stranger I haven't seen anything about it on the news, meanwhile they're talking about flying a flag at half maste for "someone who ODed". The MSM is pathetic at best, delussional at worst

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
MORE:

Also very interesting:

See also:

Maine GOP adds missing caucus votes, but won’t release updated vote count

The Maine Republican Party has added additional votes accidentally omitted from Saturday’s caucus results, state party chairman Charlie Webster told The Daily Caller Wednesday. But those votes won’t be publicly released.

“We don’t want any more drama,” Webster told TheDC. “I’ve already got death threats and 1,800 emails.”

Webster’s brusque treatment of criticism has rubbed many Paul supporters the wrong way. After announcing the results on Saturday, he proclaimed that Washington County’s votes would not count, infuriating Paul supporters.

But the clerical error in tabulating initial results has been perhaps the most serious charge against his leadership.

“What I tell people is that I’m not going to fire my staff because they make clerical errors,” he said. “My poor staffer is in tears, because people are harassing her.”

Asked if anyone has access to the updated results, which he said show Romney with a greater lead after vote adjustments, Webster said absolutely not.

“No one has access,” he said. “There will be no access. We will give it to the committee on March 10. We are not going to release them. People can whine and complain and plead, but I’m not going to make them public.”

Lovely.

edit on 16-2-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

Is this serious?! Who the hell is this bozo? "Whine and complain and plead"? I wonder what he will say if the Pres or Congress tell him he has to post them?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I don't know if I can bear the pain to actually watch this video. This hurts me a lot to know that nothing might be done with these corrupt bastards. I just hope someone is brave enough to stand up and pull the plug on these people and get rid of em.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
As someone from History said, "It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes." (Josef Stalin)

That is exactly what is happing there.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
"Your vote will not be counted."

200 vote margin.

Absolute, untethered rage.

If this were another time.... a most severe punishment, if not execution, would follow promptly. Now a few goons just sit behind a desk, pick up a phone and say, "We're not counting the votes for several counties."

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I don't know if I can bear the pain to actually watch this video. This hurts me a lot to know that nothing might be done with these corrupt bastards. I just hope someone is brave enough to stand up and pull the plug on these people and get rid of em.

if they are so bold to do this in rural free minded MAINE....imagine all the other areas man

the fraud must be huge

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
LAst election cycle, it seemed all the Ron Paul supporters were literally in shock, like people that just witnesses a horrible train wreck. I remember just feeling numb, and in disbelief for about a week. This time around, well it's not shock I feel, or shock that seems to be coming from the supporters, but rage. Realization that we are being screwed, and were probably screwed last election cycle as well. Powderkeg ready to blow is the feeling I am getting.

Last time in the shocked after effect, delegates were swayed. Won't happen this time, not a chance.
edit on Thu, 16 Feb 2012 18:57:29 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My God.. the liberals are defending us.
The world has gone topsy turvy.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
LAst election cycle, it seemed all the Ron Paul supporters were literally in shock, like people that just witnesses a horrible train wreck. I remember just feeling numb, and in disbelief for about a week. This time around, well it's not shock I feel, or shock that seems to be coming from the supporters, but rage. Realization that we are being screwed, and were probably screwed last election cycle as well. Powderkeg ready to blow is the feeling I am getting.

He COULD be the victim of a massive plot which involves the "NWO" and un-countable numbers of people...or he may not be that popular. Your angry because he has no chance in hell of being elected.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

Seems more like a plot within the GOP to me. [snip]
edit on Thu, 16 Feb 2012 19:05:04 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/2/12 by masqua because: Removed personal attack

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

While it is great that she is reporting on this, I see this as a double-edged sword.
She invalidated Paul and insinuates that the republican leadership is dirty.

Her invalidating statement against Paul, is where she explains how bad this is for Romney, and infers that being beaten by Ron Paul--as if that is impossible-- tops the cake.

If Romney is smart, he should demand all the votes be counted towards th straw poll now, but it will never happen. This can only hurt Romney later, if he did not get the most votes, as these things are starting to stack up. Can not go well for his future headlines.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I didn't like some of her videos before, but this I do like, it's honest reporting, I think. If corruption is happening in a presidential campaign then the masses should know straight up.

Maybe if this video gets a ton of views, Rachel Maddow will turn into the new Glenn Beck.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It seems they are holding on to the results so that the news will be drowned out by other primaries. There is no way that they want Ron Paul gaining any kind of traction. People are starting to wake up and the GOP does not want any kind of chance of a Ron Paul nom. If they had a stronger candidate, then I don't think they would care but Republicans aren't happy with the choices. Look for a hugh push for Santorum as the Anti-Romney. I think Gingrich is done if something doesn't get him in the spot light by Super Tuesday.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Exactly.. Romney doesn't have a chance as long as RP is in there. His voters will not go to Romney ever. The GOP either has to admit that, or admit that they want Obama again because there is no other option.

I know Paul supporters (and I might even be included in this) that say, if it comes down to Romney and Obama they might vote for Obama just to spite the GOP for what they have done to Paul.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Your angry because he has no chance in hell of being elected.

He has no chance as it is, because of a corrupted election system and a controlled media. I'm not shocked that he's angry.

If elections are a scam, every American should be angry. It's a sad day when people turn this to a "boo hoo hoo it's only cuz it's your candidate is unelectable cuz the TV people told me so" argument and not address the real issue. The problem is we have no real choice in the matter and yes, it goes high up in the Power levels. Which are all corrupted.

Every American should be pissed, because if the elections have been corrupted, well then the enemy, "Foreign or Domestic" have won. It's all an illusion.

Personally I am not shocked. I'm pissed as much as the next person, but when I speak out to tell others I'm labeled a "conspiracy theorist" nut bag or a Paul bot. The problem here is the American people do not care. They like having the illusion of being "free" but being controlled.

You would think the news blurbs about NDAA would have woken more people up, to the "crazy conspiracy theorists." Nope. Majority are still asleep... Now there are massive amounts of evidence of Election fraud, and people still don't care...

I don't get it. I wish I could go back to sleep like the majority of America (trust me it's blissful)...
edit on 16-2-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I love that Maddow is doing this...and it's hilarious that RP fans are looking to her as an ally.

Maddow is a very smart women...she knows exactly what she is doing...she isn't trying to help Ron Paul...she is trying to cause even more chaos in the GOP...and I fully support her efforts.

Like I said...Maddow isn't stupid...she knows fully well that if you take the missing Waldo county results you get Ron Paul with a net gain of 6 votes on Romney. She also knows that Washington county last year had a total of 113 votes. With the 6 votes from Waldo county...that would mean that Ron Paul would still need 188 votes to tie Romney. Let's be optimistic and say the voter turnout in Washington county doubles to 226...Ron Paul would need to win over 83% of the vote.

Like I said...Maddow is smart...she knows exactly what she is doing...causing controversy...and I say Bravo.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Does anyone with any legal expertise know if there are any criminal charges that can come of this? This seems to me to be fraud, plain and simple.

Those who are responsible should be held accountable and should face criminal charges for what they have done.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join