It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Conspiracy forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Because it seems the US needs to have a "war" on everything, from the unmentionable one to internet pirates, gangs, poverty, and everything else it seems that our local police are increasingly being ready for battle.

SWAT teams are now common place, military style tactics are being used for frequently, and even military vehicles such as drones are being employed by local police forces.

I think a forum dedicated to the conspiracies involving local police, particularly the ever increasing militarization of police is very warranted in ATS.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FSBlueApocalypse

I wouldn't worry about a forum, but i would worry about the fact that everyone has accepted about what is going on. It is obvious that if not the majority, but a high portion of the U.S. population is officially under a well oiled psyops project. Sporadic outbursts of individuality in the form of internet safe havens were one can express his or her opinion was the objective.

Sound's ludicrous, i guess just as ludicrous as you pointed out, military operations to be branded as civilian operations, but surely enough, it is how they have been branded.

Success Rate 100%.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
With respect, isn't what you are suggesting more of an opinion piece - that may or may not encompass the general consensus?

I only add that because *most* of the sub forums here deal with either a generic area - e.g. Presidential elections - or a fairly specific facet of conspiracy e.g. UFOs

new topics

join