It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America there is no freedom

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

So , until you haven't learned Farsi and got educated , shut up.

Wow...that's what you have? "Shut Up"...

Again, whilst eagerly encouraging Americans to feel shame about their democracy and desperately trying to convince them they are without freedom....For the sake of objectivity, could you please list the failings of Irans current government and leaders?

You are on a forum where there are 1000's of threads dedicated to calling President Obama every name in the book and yet you you seem incapable of leveling the modest of criticisms at your leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his government?

Hearing me now?

See the difference between between the United States and Iran yet?

I wish you no ill will, everyone needs a job.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Could we keep this too a rational discussion based in reality and not invisible sky fairies?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You ain't seen nothing ,yet!
Let's say---4 more years of this and all freedom will be a thing of the past.This Foreign National Terrorist POTUS Will Destroy All America's Freedom!

We will surrender to Obama's Islamic Muslim brotherhood---as the Muslim cancer begin's to spread!USA Will Soon Be A Third World Islamic Nation!

And this will the norm for your childrens daily lives!
America's Future--Today!

Yes...Just had to vote for that Obama---one more time!!

edit on 16-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: WTFC

Look what you Democratic Marxist are destroying! You are the enemy 'Within!'
My Beautiful America
edit on 16-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: PFTDMF

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Last time I checked, my freedoms were granted by God and not by man.

And to have an Iranian dictate what my freedoms are is a laugh!

Sorry, but epic fail.

So , you are really blessed by the god that blesses Americans and is not blessing other nations.

Or

Maybe that god gave you some big logic that you want to keep it hidden from us ?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think that your concept of freedom has somehow been corrupted.

Last year I finished my cabin on the coast. No one prevented me from doing this. I also spent a fair bit of time up there.

This year I'll be going on a number of trips. No one prevents me from doing these things.

In fact, I can't think of anything that I'm prevented from doing (within the confines of the law) .

Please point out to me what I am not free to do, that I would want to do.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
reply to post by beezzer

Could we keep this too a rational discussion based in reality and not invisible sky fairies?

You say to-may-to, I say to-mah-to . . . .

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Sorry, but epic fail.

So , you are really blessed by the god that blesses Americans and is not blessing other nations.

Or

Maybe that god gave you some big logic that you want to keep it hidden from us ?

Don't know and don't care. We got it, you don't. My rights aren't decided by man, men, religious leaders, presidents, legislature.

I say God.

Others say nature.

What ever the source, it's not for man, ANY man to decide.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

Yes, Americans have been brutalized for expressing their opinions. It happens.

But .....and this is a 'big but'...... but the American citizens have never been subjected to a regime so intent on silencing dissent that such brutality and deadly force has been deliberately ordered by the regime currently ruling Iran. One need only look at the severe methods the Iranian government used to suppress the Student Protests in Tehran (2009). Similar force has been subsequently used in similar Student Day Protests in Iran.

Iranian students have been imprisoned for years!

The comparison between repression in Iran and the US are as different as night and day.
edit on 2/16/2012 by benevolent tyrant because: to amend text: missing phrase.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

But when I see MSM is pulling the strings (all over the world) , I just come to this conclusion that there is a same rule for the people who don't use their heads world wide.

Hmmm...MSM ruling all over the world? Your homeland seems to have solved that problem...

CBS) On Roozbeh Mirebrahimi's blog, you'll find a photo of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at a podium speaking to students at Columbia University. The caption beneath the photo reads: "He is really a big liar."

In 2004, another online political statement led to Mirebrahimi's arrest in Iran. He frequently reported stories perceived as critical of the regime. Among them was the story of Zahra Kazemi, a Canadian journalist of Iranian descent who tried to photograph a very controversial Iranian prison. She was detained, reportedly raped, and died in prison of a fatal head wound.

The Iranian government went to extremes to suppress any coverage of the incident within its borders, and to punish those who reported on it. For two months, Mirebrahimi was kept handcuffed and blindfolded.

"I was in a jail cell only big enough for my body," he tells CBSNews.com.

He was charged with eight crimes ranging from propaganda against the state to providing interviews to foreign media outlets. His trial is currently underway in absentia, and if convicted, he could face life in prison if he returns to Iran.

www.cbsnews.com...

If every ATS poster woke up tomorrow morning in Iran, 99% of us would be in Prison being tortured.

I'll keep our diverse, free, often biased news media...thank you very much.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

So , until you haven't learned Farsi and got educated , shut up.

Wow...that's what you have? "Shut Up"...

Again, whilst eagerly encouraging Americans to feel shame about their democracy and desperately trying to convince them they are without freedom....For the sake of objectivity, could you please list the failings of Irans current government and leaders?

You are on a forum where there are 1000's of threads dedicated to calling President Obama every name in the book and yet you you seem incapable of leveling the modest of criticisms at your leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his government?

Hearing me now?

See the difference between between the United States and Iran yet?

I wish you no ill will, everyone needs a job.

You are just changing colors here and not focusing on what I have posted once.

So , get my points , they are humanistic.

Don't get angry.

Think about them

Then get a conclusion.

Stop be emotional.

Then get to me with one reply I can understand.

[maybe you are not informed or just refusing to see what is happening or going to happen , but there is not much I can do to inform you . There are clues in my post and I am not informing machine]

+ I don't appreciate answering aggressive and arrogant people who are always informed before I tell them.

No reply from me.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Sorry, but epic fail.

Or

Don't know and don't care.

Then why do you care replying

And why do you risk showing what you are made of ?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Sorry, but epic fail.

Or

Don't know and don't care.

Then why do you care replying

And why do you risk showing what you are made of ?

Because I'm free to do so.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by benevolent tyrant

I think this is the perfect time for you to google Labour Day.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Errr no, I say things based on reality. You say things based on fantasy.

Next time you stone a heretic to death for displeasing the lord, let me know how that works out for you in a court law.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

LOL...There is irony in the fact that Iranian Propagandists can use American forums to deride our way of life.

It is because our government trusts it's people to decide for themselves what is true in a free market of ideas and opinions. We enshrined this principle in our founding documents.

I pray someday that you might enjoy the same, in the meanwhile please take no offense that I find your propaganda unconvincing and that I have no intention of responding to your baiting.

Again...just to drive my point home...would you like to comment on the Iranian government and thier failings? Any criticisms of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad you would like to offer?

You are unable because (a) you work for the Iranian Government or (b) You would be arrested...or likely both.

Either way your inability to do so discredits everything you have posted.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Errr no, I say things based on reality. You say things based on fantasy.

Next time you stone a heretic to death for displeasing the lord, let me know how that works out for you in a court law.

Really?
You're going to turn a fine propoganda/hate America thread into whether God exists?

Don't believe in him/her/it/they?
Fine.
YOU are free to believe however you want to.

I am also FREE to believe the way I want to.

Pity some other counties are not so FREE with beliefs.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That might have been the first post of yours I ever starred

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
reply to post by beezzer

That might have been the first post of yours I ever starred

*meh*
I've been agreeing/starring your posts as well.

Seems we can agree on a thing or two.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
reply to post by Ixtab

Yes, Americans have been brutalized for expressing their opinions. It happens.

But .....and this is a 'big but'...... but the American citizens have never been subjected to a regime so intent on silencing dissent that such brutality and deadly force has been deliberately ordered by the regime currently ruling Iran. One need only look at the severe methods the Iranian government used to suppress the Student Protests in Tehran (2009). Similar force has been subsequently used in similar Student Day Protests in Iran.

Iranian students have been imprisoned for years!

The comparison between repression in Iran and the US are as different as night and day.

Many of those students have been imprisoned.

But this was just a media game manipulating people inside Iran

God blessed Western Farsi media channels were just claiming that there has been a fraud in the election (mercenaries inside Iran were helping them) , some people who were manipulated got emotional and then they got what they deserved

Because they were taking country into a state that majority of Iranian people didn't want it.

I don't say brutality is what I support , but when some manipulated people are going to do what majority of people don't want , there is no way but forcing them to stop.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

So , get my points , they are humanistic.

Don't get angry.

Think about them

Then get a conclusion.

No emotion.

I have done the above and come to the conclusion that you are a forum poster employed by the same Iranian government that imprisoned and tortured online blogger Roozbeh Mirebrahimi's for calling Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad a "liar"...and there is nothing "humanistic" about that.

Is this where you want to tell me to "shut up" again? Sorry ...it doesn't work that way here in the USA.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join