It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyclone Giovanna kills 16 in Madagascar, worst over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Cyclone Giovanna kills 16 in Madagascar, worst over

af.reuters.com

ANTANANARIVO (Reuters) - At least 16 people have been killed this week when a category four cyclone lashed Madagascar's eastern shores, rescue authorities said on Wednesday.

Some 65 people were injured and about 11,000 people left homeless after Cyclone Giovanna pummelled the country's eastern seaboard causing power shutdowns in parts of the island's port city of Tamatave, rescue officials said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.timeslive.co.za
www.un.org

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
So recently I have been personally looking at Madagascar and I knew it will happen. Because of lack of sources I hid away from posting my theory about it. Either way I think it is terrible because this even has not been even televised anywhere (As far as I know). Tell me what you think? Should this event be televised or kept away. Is africa now just hidden away by the media? (I have not heard much about Kongo and also North Africa)

af.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hellzdoms
[mo
Who are madagascarians ?? If a single jew die because his stupidity all the mainstream media is on alert !! this is the new world order my friends !! remember that !

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

Yeah exacly..
It is unfair this world. Ron Paul does not get televised and so does Nigel Farage who constantly says the right thing.
This world is a sellout to big companies.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Don't let a lack of sources prevent you from posting. This whole idea of sources is absurd, in my view. Your best source is your own knowing. Share it with others bravely. There will be enough takers (who at least tuck it behind their ear) that over time you yourself will be sufficient as a source.

If you want to bring something to the world, do it. Pioneers have to clear the way for others to follow. Be brave and grow broad shoulders and thick skin.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Thanks for the words of wisdom. I guess I will do so one day.
I suppose thats what theories are about.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hellzdoms

Theories, at least in theory (lol), build on evidence. Evidence requires observation. If people observe but never communicate their observations, nothing will be studied further. There will be no evidence to build on to create said theory or to realize it into law. It takes communication and observation to get the truth out of something.

It's my personal way to believe everything I read until I'm shown sufficient evidence to see it as otherwise. What it becomes after that is based on its intent. If someone is out to hoax people and make fools of them, that's his ego's weakness. It has nothing to do with me. It zips right back around to him. And likewise if someone put something out there with full belief in that thing and does so with a benevolent and honest heart, then even if it's discovered to be incorrect at that time, it's all the same, really. It's information and it is correct observation in some way. Just maybe not as he had though.

But there isn't a single thought that man has had that has come out 100% right all the way down the line. A lot of people do a lot of thinking to get their observations noticed and validated. It's how good science is done.

new topics

top topics

join