It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hybrid British Big Cats. A Rothschild Terror Weapon?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordnightstalker
Good grief Charlie Brown

Of all the Methods that could be used, you know screw those Darpa devices that can put thoughts in your head, just release some Black Panther hybrids that will get the masses roflmao

I'll try to be a bit more precise without any humour.

We have a large number of exotic cats living wild in Britain. The number of black leopards known to have been in captivity cannot possibly explain the number of black leopard sightings. Hair samples show we have a number of unclassified cats on the loose.

All this knowledge has been suppressed through a system of denial and ridicule. Therefore the knowledge can be used as a weapon.

Suddenly providing 'proof' of a wild big cat population through the obviously corrupt mainstream media will cause public concern. An attack hyped into a nationwide scare would be a useful diversion. The admission that cats not recognised by science are loose will cause much discussion.

Many of us have been aware of the situation for decades. It would be a suspicious coincidence if the cover-up was suddenly abandoned just as the masses are waking up to the bankers deception.

When I say "These will be activated as the bankers run for their escape pods." It's a short, humorous way of saying public knowledge of this subject can be manipulated to distract us as the bankers withdraw from the rage of those they have deceived.

Hair samples show we have odd big cats. There must be logical explanations.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

You really think this is the bankers escape plan?

"Look a Cat" and then they run for a Jet?

Who would actually Panic over this? Rofl

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

It's just a small part of the overall knowledge manipulation.

This is one of the recent reports.

www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk...

We see the request for more police. Police could only be an effective deterrent if armed so the unwritten message is expect armed police where traditionally they've been largely absent.

We also see no attempt to address the question of where so many black leopard type cats came from. The entire number known to have been in captivity cannot account for the numbers seen. My own estimation is 30 or 40 black leopards living within 40 miles of Gloucester and similar numbers in other parts of the country. These numbers are utterly absurd according to the accepted knowledge we have. There must be explanations.

The indigenous black leopard steadily building up numbers over 10,000 years is one possible explanation. Given the value of black leopards in Roman times it would have been logical to have a breeding program in Britain. One mass breakout could occur, certainly some escapes would be inevitable. These would breed with local leopards.

The biggest embarrassment for the establishment is admitting there was a large, breeding population living wild long before the 1976 legislation that caused an unknown number of cats to be released. Everyone is going to ask why this isn't in the books, and what else has been missed out or misrepresented.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I am very sorry but i cannot believe that people have actually posted this thread.
The Rothschilds using savage felines from the moors to cover their arses while they run for their "escape pods"..how very "Hound of the Baskervilles"..

Somewhere...a village is missing it's idiot...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
I am very sorry but i cannot believe that people have actually posted this thread.

Physical evidence in the form of hair has been collected by several knowledgeable people. Cat scat contains their own hair because they clean themselves by licking. This hair does not match the range of cats expected according to conventional knowledge. The number of sightings indicates a total population far higher than could be reasonably expected according to what we know. There's something major we don't know about British big cats.There must be some realistic explanation for the excessive numbers and unusual hair.

Now that we've got the Rothschild Terror Cats out of the way what are we left with? Indigenous black leopards? A well established population of Roman imports? Some combination?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Here's another recent report.

www.leightonbuzzardonline.co.uk...

A few years back a man was knocked of his bicycle early one morning by a young black leopard which jumped at his front wheel.

Urbanisation and interaction with humans is a growing concern. More knowledge is needed.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kester

Watch for the hype in the mainstream media.

Here we have fair reporting. But look at the comments. The witness is called 'dizzy', accused of drink driving, and then the punchline. " .........oh and why tell the check out operator in Tesco, not the most quick witted of people to give a lightning response one would hazard to guess !!!!!!!!"

The insult to working people is calculated to raise anger or other emotions resulting in immediate loss of attention. Not only that the unwritten message is, "When you see a big cat don't follow your natural instinct and tell whoever you speak to first".

The writers of these comments are the same people we encounter all over the internet. They are paid to stifle free speech. They are traitors.

www.thenorthernecho.co.uk... otted_prowling_near_North_Tesco/

This source has another version of the story. If it's been moved from the front page search 'another sighting of black panther' to find this story and others. Here we find she saw the animal in April 2010. Presumably she was prompted to tell her story after reading about the bus drivers sighting mentioned earlier. This story has 91 comments. Many of them ignorant, rude and inaccurate.

www.newsandstar.co.uk...

A brief look at the comments under other stories shows the big cat story results in far more insults directed at the source. This is a co-ordinated campaign to restrict the number of reported sightings. Who will speak out when they can easily see how they will be treated? Pointing out the immaturity of those making these negative comments is an enjoyable sport to me. Not everyone sees it like that.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
www.wiltsglosstandard.co.uk... Chelworth/

Here we have reasonably fair reporting. A typical sighting, 5 o'clock in the afternoon, close enough to see clearly what it is, several witnesses, camera arrives to late. Not enormous, I've seen one I would describe as a very large leopard. This sounds like one of the smaller ones. If these animals prefer to be active at night the daytime sightings represent a fraction of their activity.

What I object to in this report is the first line. "THE Cotswolds Big Cat has been spotted again." This statement refers to one cat as if one animal could possibly account for all the Cotswold sightings. Absolute rubbish. There are many more than one in the Cotswolds. At this time of year there is about to be an increase in numbers. We're experiencing a population explosion.

Of all the first hand accounts I've heard I can't think of one that's been reported by the media. For every sighting printed in the newspapers there are many, many more. Accurate reporting will take the sting out of the first reported serious attack. Rapidly increasing numbers coupled with increasing urbanisation will sooner or later lead to an unpleasant incident.

I suspect the public are being kept in the dark so it can be sprung as a surprise when a distraction is desirable for the 'elite'. The shooters and any motorist unfortunate to hit one in a vehicle will do well to remember the saying, 'It's the dead ones that get up and kill you.' I can add to that, 'Leave them alone and they'll leave you alone'.

If shooting has to be done it has to be done right. Can you imagine this lot hunting in England? Climbing all the fences and holding those guns at the ready? We've got cats in numbers that can't be easily explained and no practical way of limiting the population.

The comment under that newspaper story appeared as I was writing this post. The usual ignorant, rude rubbish. The assertion "However, there is NO and are NO such big cats free, breeding in the UK." is easy to type. It's a little more difficult to search every corner of the UK simultaneously which is what it would take to be sure that easily typed statement was accurate.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Kester because: keeping up to date

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Here is some more well researched information on hybrid British big cats.

thenaturalstuff.myzen.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Here we have a report of a massive wildcat the size of a collie.

"John described seeing a "massive" cat in the area on a number of occasions since last summer.
"I haven’t seen it for a while but it’s about the size of a collie and has a big bushy tail and the zig zag stripe patterns I would associate with a wildcat," John said."

edit on 1-3-2012 by Kester because: no link

The link didn't work. This story can be found in the Lochaber News. The title is "Big cat on the prowl in Corpach?"
edit on 1-3-2012 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
400 miles south of Lochaber we hear these reports.

Published on Tuesday 28 February 2012 16:51

Tuesday, 4.30pm – BIG cat sightings keep on coming with a reader reporting seeing “a very large black cat” in Chapel Drove, Holbeach Drove, at 7am yesterday.

Judy Drew said the creature was much bigger than an ordinary cat and a resident in the area says he has had pheasants stolen from his shed.

Tuesday, noon - A SECOND big cat was sighted in South Holland yesterday (Monday) – just four days after mum Louise Gann spotted what she thinks was a black panther in a field in Holbeach.

Company environmental manager Jeremy Greaves found a big cat in his garden at Sutton St James at about 6.30am.

Mr Greaves says the animal was a “browny” colour – about as long as a Doberman dog – and his horse “half-bolted” as he lead it into the paddock.

• Police have warned residents who see big cats to keep a safe distance and report sightings to them or to the RSPCA.

Friday, 10am – MUM Louise Gann claims she spotted a black panther in a field as she took her two children to school in Holbeach yesterday (Thursday).

Louise (42), of Washway Rood, Holbeach, was driving from home towards Boston Road South when she glimpsed the big cat in a field not far from the Bull’s Neck pub at about 8.35am.

She said: “It was in between Washway Road and Penny Hill.”

Louise has reported the sighting to police.

This link gives the story 200 miles West of the sightings listed above.

www.exmoorzoo.co.uk...

Notice this comment. "Ebony is our black lady leopard, who is, amazingly, just one of five left in captivity in great Britain."

No one has an exact figure for the number of black leopards in captivity before the 1976 Dangerous Wild Animals Act. I know of two that were released by a 'character'. It has been said by well informed people that the black leopards in captivity at that time were often inbred and unhealthy. If enough were released to establish a healthy, breeding population that is still only a small part of the story.

One of the hardest working British big cat researchers told me ten years ago they suspected someone was breeding hybrids in secret and releasing them. As with so many subjects covered on ATS we run into the conflict between those who use logic to reach a conclusion based on accepted knowledge, and those who use evidence which has to be accepted with an open mind.

edit on 1-3-2012 by Kester because: Ahem, changed East to West.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Up until the 1970s, or thereabouts, it wasn't unusual to walk the streets of London or some other large British city and see the odd person walking a cheetah or some other exotic animal down the street on a leash.

Here is a woman named Phyllis Gordon taking her pet cheetah for walkies in London in 1939.

edit on 1-3-2012 by Sicksicksick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Derbyshire is in central England.

In todays Derbyshire Times we have this.

"Published on Thursday 1 March 2012 16:32

THEY may still be considered as nothing more than a myth by many - but according to some Derbyshire Times readers, big cat sightings are a common occurrence in our county.

In response to an article published last month on Derbyshire big cats, several of you got in touch to share your experiences of the feline phenomenon.

One reader, Andy Booker, emailed to say: “My dad has sighted a big cat around the Wingerworth area. He said it was unmistakable for any other common animal.

“He said it was the size of a medium sized dog and jet black but had the ‘swagger’ of a cat walking.”

Another, who wished not to be named, reported several encounters with the animals, including one on Pudding Pie Hill, Chesterfield.

He said: “Turning a steep bend I was confronted by a largish animal in the road.

“No doubting whatsoever, the creature was a lynx with distinctive red brown/grey fur with black patterning and although the ears were back the tufts at their tips were visible.”

On Facebook, Nigel Bradbury, commented: “A panther was sighted a few years ago, by my brother Richard, up the Headlands at Winster.”

But Facebook fan, Max Hall, was dubious. He said: “What a load of tosh. Big cats/UFOs/bigfoot - why in this day and age someone doesn’t get a decent photo when everyone has a camera on their person?”

Nick Brown, enquiries officer for Derbyshire Wildlife Trust said that while big cats in the county is an interesting topic, more evidence is needed.

He said: “I do think that there have been and perhaps still are large cats in Britain that are evading proper identification, but we still haven’t got a good DNA record.

“It is fascinating and something we should get to the bottom of. But we do need some hard evidence.”

Do you think big cats in the UK are just a myth? Email [email protected]"

A fair reporting of the situation. Notice the commonly asked question, why doesn't someone get a decent photo? Try it next time you catch sight of a fox, badger or deer. Take a photograph with that camera that "everyone has". How good is the quality of that photograph? A black leopard walked across the road in front of a friend who is a professional photographer. I asked him what were the chances of getting a photograph. His answer was "Zero". Stop the car, take the camera out of its case, switch it on. Does the cat stand there smiling and showing its best side while you prepare yourself?

"..evading proper identification.." is a good choice of words by the Wildlife Trust enquiries officer. However, saying we need some hard evidence sounds a bit silly. Scat and hair are in the possession of many people and can be readily found with a bit of effort. The problem is much of the hair doesn't match what is expected according to conventional wisdom.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
A brief account here. Interesting in that the witness was not aware of the situation.

Link not working so I'll just copy it from thisistamworth.co.uk

"I AM writing to tell you that on Sunday evening, February 19, my granddaughter and her boyfriend were returning home after visiting friends and as they came through Dordon at about 5pm my granddaughter was astonished to see in a field what she described as a black panther by its stride and length.

She said it wasn't a dog or cat.

When I told her about the sightings of wild animals she didn't know because she doesn't read papers – much too busy.

Mrs E Osborne, Tamworth."

And here.

"THE COVENTRY panther came close to being killed in a road accident, a driver has reported.

A woman has told the Telegraph how a motorist had to swerve to avoid the big cat in Oxford Road, Ryton-on-Dunsmore, late at night.

She said a large black creature came from a dense group of trees in the middle of a roundabout by the former site of the Peugeot plant at Ryton.

Pauline Lee, of Earlsdon, was driving behind the car involved in the near-miss and spotted the cat in her headlights.

Her sighting came just a few days after a dog walker spotted a big cat at nearby Ryton Wood.

“I would stake my mortgage on the fact that it was a panther,” Pauline, 66, said. “And the car in front of me nearly hit it.

“I work as a cleaner at Princethorpe College and after 10pm every night I drive down the Oxford Road.

“I was driving along that road and got to the small island where Peugeot used to be.

“Then all of a sudden a panther shot out of the trees in the middle of the roundabout.

“Once he’d avoided the car in front of me I got a good look at him in my headlights.

“It’s whole body turned and he shot straight back into the bushes.”

Read More www.coventrytelegraph.net...

Notice the usual ignorant, rude and stupid comments. Also notice the opening line, "THE COVENTRY panther..." Intended to give the message one panther lives here. Accurate reporting would say a panther, the journalist cannot possibly know how many of these elusive animals are in the area or how far they are likely to travel. This is a tactic we see over and over again, trying to play down the obvious fact that we have a big cat population explosion.

Only a fraction of the total number of sightings ever get reported. What I'm trying to demonstrate here is that the numbers of black big cats cannot possibly be explained by recent escapees and releases. The maths just doesn't add up. Something else or more likely several unknown factors are at work. We can laugh at the concept of the Rothschild Terror Cat but the suggestion that someone is breeding and releasing hybrids needs to be examined if only to rule it out.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sicksicksick
Up until the 1970s, or thereabouts, it wasn't unusual to walk the streets of London or some other large British city and see the odd person walking a cheetah or some other exotic animal down the street on a leash.

Here is a woman named Phyllis Gordon taking her pet cheetah for walkies in London in 1939.

Two more points I want to make. When you do a little research into the pet big cats that people like Phyllis Gordon kept there isn't a lot of reference to black leopards. And yet cats with the appearance of black leopards are by far the most commonly seen. There must be explanations for this discrepancy.

Also what strikes me in sources such as this,

cougarinfo.org...

..is the number of times a cougar evades hunters, sometimes when leaving a blood trail having been shot and being tracked by experienced hounds. It isn't feasible or sensible to attempt to shoot British big cats. If a farmer is losing livestock regularly or a cat has been threatening humans, www.bbc.co.uk..., then a capable hunter may quietly take it on. If you've got 50 years experience shooting foxes, deer etc. then you don't know a damn thing about shooting big cats. Don't be the fool who puts us all at risk.

"....this cougar had been shot in the hindquarters with a shotgun sometime prior to this attack."
edit on 4-3-2012 by Kester because: addition

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The link doesn't work so I have to ask you to got to thisisgloucestershire and search 'Big Cats in Gloucestershire do exist says expert Frank' for the latest from Frank Tunbridge.

"After so many generations of cross-breeding, a naturalised 'type' of British Big Cat has now established itself..."

"As for the argument that no decent photos are available – well they are – and video footage.
Don't just take my word for it, why not come along to our next illustrated talk on the subject.
This will be held on Thursday, March 15, from 7.30pm to 9.30pm at St Laurence Church Hall, Stroud."

Please attend if possible. Don't ask Frank to speculate, anyone can speculate. Ask sensible questions such as 'are they a danger to the public and if so what can be done'.

A short distance from Stroud a young man was walking home on his own in the early hours of the morning. He heard a thump on the footpath behind him and turned round to see a big cat that had just jumped over the hedge. The cat snarled threateningly at him and he ran. It didn't attack or even chase him.

A woman was scratched by a big cat that she literally walked into in long grass. I've seen a photograph of the injury. I expect she still has the scars. Watch where you're putting your feet and don't anger them by shooting them.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Go here and search 'Is this the Wildcat of Cornwall?' Bear in mind this might be a hoax calculated to raise interest then turn it all into another joke. Possibly an interesting development possibly a waste of time.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Or possibly the dreaded Rothschild Terror Cat being wheeled out to scare the masses.

Run for your lives, the Terror Cat is here!!! (And don't pay any attention to those fleeing bankers.)

Reported to have been found under a footbridge, possibly dropped there by someone. Possibly will turn out to be a dog.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Kester because: addition

Otter and badger being suggested. Doesn't look like a badger to me.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Kester because: addition

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
On top of escapees, the problem is that people get these animals on the black market and think they are cool My bff is a zoologist and has had to rehab plenty of tigers because owners buy them as cubs, and in few months they have a large predator that eats 50 lbs of meat at a time.

So what do they do? They let them go.

The black market for exotic animals is worse then ever and is destructive and horrible to any animal involved.

If these people truley loved the animals, they would become....a zookeeper.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I think I'm right in saying a criminal was prosecuted for buying black market big cats, electronically tagging them and then hunting them in the British countryside with his criminal friends. As I remember two cats were found when his home was raided by police. I'll try to find the details when I have time.

Thanks for your contribution to this thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Luton Today has a good article called 'Big cat seen near Barton'.

“I was on my way back from work, and on the Higham Gobion Road, A couple of cars had stopped and I thought that there had been an accident. I got out and saw that everyone was watching this big black animal chasing rabbits around a field, then it crossed the road right in front of us.

“No-one took a picture of it as we were all too stunned. We just stood there. It went at a terrific speed.”

www.lutontoday.co.uk...
edit on 7-3-2012 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2012 by Kester because: mistake

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join