It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hybrid British Big Cats. A Rothschild Terror Weapon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This is a great post, but I am really hoping it was a joke...especially with the video of the complete idiot that shot himself in your post. Seriously.....hybrid cats?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
It's strange you posted this now, I have just read a story in my local newspaper on the very subject!

'Black panther' spotted in field near Carlisle - claim

A bus driver has spoken of the moment he spotted what he believes may have been a large black panther in a field a few miles north of Carlisle.

Steven Allison, 32, saw the wildcat – about the height of an adult rottweiler dog – as he was driving towards Rockcliffe village shortly before 8am on Tuesday.

Thank you. On very rare occasions British black leopards have snarled threateningly at people. On very much rarer occasions people have been slightly scratched. There is little danger to humans. Attempting to shoot them would dramatically increase the chances of human injury.

This report suggests a full-sized black leopard. We can be thankful this is not a major concern for the local inhabitants.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
A Rothschild Terror Weapon..................

Notice the rage in its eyes....................

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by josephamccoy
the beast of bodmin moor has been around since the late 70's early 80's. basically up until a certain point in time in the 70's it was legal to own big cats as pets......

In 1976 it became illegal to keep pet big cats unless you could provide expensive facilities. The zoos were soon full and cats were being killed. It wasn't illegal at that time to release them into the wild. Some owners and their helpers have admitted to turning big cats loose at that time.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Laser eyes...

edit on 16-2-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

Absolute proof.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hmmm...

That big cats are in Britain seems likely, perhaps irrefutably so... So that part of the theory is sound.

Rothschild Terror weapon? Seems a tad more unlikely...

It is, however, one of the more interesting theories I've run across in a while... Out there, but interesting.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Catch_a_Fire
I pretty much follow what goes on with the "big cat" scene, and I have to say this thread does the subject no justice. I'm pretty convinced that big cats are in the uk, but this conspiracy is a little out there, even for me.

Are you familiar with Jonathan McGowan's big cat diary? Well worth a look.

I've seen several black leopards, one puma and possibly one lynx. The lynx was a fleeting glimpse but the puma and some of the leopard sightings were very clear. What interests me most is the size of some of the big leopards, the apparent numbers, hard to explain using conventional ideas, and the smaller, very fast black leopards. While most of the exotic cat sightings have easy to understand, rational explanations, the black leopard issue does not easily conform to accepted knowledge.

There is a school of thought that holds the Uffington Horse is actually a cat. Cats appear in heraldry etc. The suggestion is there is a native black leopard, here since the ice age.

Romans valued black leopards very highly. They were used in the gladiatorial games to impress the masses. They showed up well against the sand of the arena. It would be logical for the Romans to have a black leopard breeding program in Britain. Escapees would breed with the local population.

Menageries, travelling shows, zoos and the pet owners of the 60's and 70's all contributed to the wild breeding stock.

Several informed sources suggest the lynx was never fully exterminated. The wildcat has hybridised with domestic cats since early visitors brought them here. Several species of smaller cats were used as ratters on the old sailing ships and have colonised areas around old ports. Hunting cats have been used on occasion. One of my ancestors had a fishing cat that caught eels in Norfolk.

There are many reasonable explanations for most of the cats seen in Britain today. The quantity of black leopards defies most explanations.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
I thought I'd seen every whacky theory posted on ATS till this thread.

OP, this is either satire or you're crazy...certifiable.

Hybrid cats are being developed by "Rothschilds" as "terrorist weapons", and they'll can use "escape pods" when we revolt against them??????????

How does your OP even get ONE star? And who are the people that think this is a plausible theory?

MY GOD ATS!!

I'm being harassed for spending so much time on line so I'll have to give you a short answer.

RON PAUL!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
This is a great post, but I am really hoping it was a joke...especially with the video of the complete idiot that shot himself in your post. Seriously.....hybrid cats?

I'm on several forums advising people not to shoot them. The fox and deer shooters imagine it's just one or two steps up. It's a lot more difficult and dangerous than they realise. A Devon shooting club is offering a big cash prize for the first one shot. Not good. The video is actually a serious message. In the heat of the moment it can all go drastically wrong.

www.accuratereloading.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Run away! Run away!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Hmmm...

That big cats are in Britain seems likely, perhaps irrefutably so...

Seen 'em wiv me own eyes.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Thats a Big Fat Pussy........Cat

edit on 16-2-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

The animals however strong or hybrid will not survive against the humans. Just look at how many species (big or small) were pushed to the brink of extinction despite how viscious or feary they might have been.

However I am not sure how you concluded that the Rothschild will use the hybrids as a terror weapon. Dude you cannot control entire countries or the world with these terror weapons. At the most you can control a small town or district perhaps (if the citizens do not carry firearms).

If that is the case, then take a look at this LIGER. Now do we have to assume that it was bred to terrorize the US?

LIGER1
LIGER2
edit on 16-2-2012 by hp1229 because: add link

edit on 16-2-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

However I am not sure how you concluded that the Rothschild will use the hybrids as a terror weapon.

The denial that these animals existed in our lands would be replaced by a scare mongering approach when it was desired to use this information as a weapon.

The truth appears to be the indigenous black leopard was always here in very low numbers but now it is in the ascendent. We have all the escapees and releases against a backdrop of little, tough, fast indigenous leopards. No body gets hurt except on the rarest occasions and then it's only a scratch or a nip.

There may have been exactly zero hybrids released. The public perception of the number and sizes of cats is the actual weapon. The knowledge has been withheld for years using a system of denial and ridicule. At the same time as the bankers scams are becoming widely understood the 'proof' of big cat populations in Britain would offer a useful distraction.

It would even be possible to arrange curfews and the presence of armed squads using big cats as an excuse.

If the presence of big cats is played down to avoid an unnecessary fuss then it can carry on like that. If the obviously corrupt mainstream media suddenly present 'proof', or if a serious injury occurs and it's turned into a countrywide scare we can suspect foul play.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Dude you cannot control entire countries or the world with these terror weapons. At the most you can control a small town or district perhaps (if the citizens do not carry firearms).

Many people in Britain have shotguns, deer and fox rifles. There are more deer here than at any time since the middle ages. This is aiding the population explosion of black leopards and other cats. Some of these leopards are really big. The first major attack we hear about will probably be one of the shooters.

Fear is the weapon. If the mainstream media can drum up hysteria they'll rob us while we're building our Liger defences.

A professional hunters estimate of what it would take to eradicate out of place cats in Britain would be very interesting. In one word 'Impossible'. They're here. They don't hurt us, usually. It's impossible to get rid of them because of the number of people living here. They're smart enough to know they won't get shot at on the edges of town. It isn't possible to hunt them across country till you run them to ground. They'll go to ground under some old lady's bungalow and next thing you'll have the television cameras and 'Save The Leopard' filming every move. There have been reports of people befriending them, even food taken from their hands. They're no more dangerous than any other animal with enormous teeth and sharp claws. Fear is the weapon. A fear-mongering media campaign would not be advantageous to man or beast.

We can deflate fear with humour.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kester

Originally posted by forklift
ROFL!

So my question is, why would the Rothschilds use hybrid animals when they have got better means to terrorize the masses?

Because they can.

Because the can?! Ba ha ha! I think they'd much more likely use guns, bombs, nerve gas, etc. rather than go through all the time and financial expense of paying scientists to create elaborate hybrid cat creatures. If they're money is so important to them, why would they waste it on such a thing? Not a very high return on that investment.
So, the eleaborate hybrid cat creatures are going to be released to take down people who are chasing the "bankers" to their escape pods? Well, that could go horribly wrong. What's stopping the hybrid cat creatures from taking down the bankers themselves? Besides, if I was a banker and had an escape pod, I certainly wouldn't put it out in the open somewhere I had to run to it - it would be well hidden in my basement or somewhere on my property so that when I made a run for it, the general public wouldn't be aware of my actions. No leopards needed.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

This is an extract from Jonathan McGowan's website.

"I now have over fifty large scats of which possibly all of them are cat scats. I dry them out in the microwave oven first then let them dry again before bagging them up. I look at hair samples under the microscope and keep the ones that look like cat hairs. I then bag them up and date them .I have hundreds of hair samples, some of which have been positively identified as belonging to large cats. The proof is in the pudding. The irony of the fact is that much of the black hair I am finding is actually puma hair. Yes it would seem that there really are black pumas in the UK. Some of the very dark hair certainly does match that of leopard, and also some light coloured hair, even some annulated hair of which may suggest that we have normal coloured individuals also. I do not seem to find that much grey or brown puma looking hair lately. I certainly do have some in my collections’ also have some hair that are not puma or leopard but something else .I do not seem to find any evidence of golden cat or jungle cat or ocelot for example, It just seems to be puma/leopard orientated. There could also be hybrids of the two species. Some of the hair that I look at seems to be in between."

Because cats clean themselves by licking there is usually some of their own hair in their scats. Sharp eyed people who know what they're looking for and know where and when to look can quite easily find big cat scats. More easily than actually seeing the cats. Examining the hairs under a microscope and comparing them to known samples is something almost anyone can do.

The link I originally posted gives the logical argument against hybrid or particularly unusual cats being present in large numbers. The physical evidence in the form of hair suggests something major is missing from the accepted knowledge. The Rothschild Terror Cat is a ridiculous suggestion. Ridiculous doesn't always mean untrue.

There is a mystery here. All the escapes and releases of the past don't adequately explain the physical evidence. I suspect this is one of the motives for the official cover-up. A demand for transparency would result in an official statement that they don't know what the origins of the odd cats are. A standard coloured puma on the prowl has a simple explanation. A breeding population of unusual cats defies simple explanation.

I've made a ridiculous suggestion. Can anyone else suggest something more believable? A suggestion that adequately explains the physical evidence? Jonathan isn't the only one to find the hair samples don't give results in keeping with conventional knowledge.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Indeed, I like how he put the anti-hunting video at the end of it as if to say 'You can't hunt or defend yourself against them' LOL.
What a load of bunkum!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Good grief Charlie Brown

Of all the Methods that could be used, you know screw those Darpa devices that can put thoughts in your head, just release some Black Panther hybrids that will get the masses roflmao

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Indeed, I like how he put the anti-hunting video at the end of it as if to say 'You can't hunt or defend yourself against them' LOL.
What a load of bunkum!

Very, very incorrect, sir.

That is in no way an anti-hunting video. It's pro gun safety. If you've done enough shooting you'll know there is no such thing as total gun safety. A gun is no more dangerous than any other piece of metal. Likewise a bullet. It's the propellant that's dangerous. Once the propellant has been activated by whatever cause there is the potential for injury.

A woman in Scotland who was bitten on the leg by a black leopard fought it off by beating it on the nose with a heavy bunch of keys.

This is from the Times of India.
"Priyanshu Joshi, 10, from Uttarakhand will receive Sanjay Chopra Award for single-handedly fighting off a leopard that attacked his sister while they were on their way to school."

This happened recently. The boys father stabbed the cat in the chest.

Myself and others who are studying the British big cat population carry knives. We know they don't like to get hurt and if you get the chance, one jab can be enough to make them run.

The little ones are formidable. The big ones are immensely powerful and, if shot, can turn on the shooter with great ferocity. An injured cat may begin hunting humans. I've heard a second hand account of a fox shooter who called in a big cat until it was sitting in front of him at close range. He shot it in the chest with a .22. It bent down and licked the wound then took a few bounds away, turned around and sat down to watch him again. Part of the problem here is ignorant shooters with inappropriate guns. If an inquisitive big cat grabs your leg you can free yourself by hitting it on the nose. If an angry cat you've just shot grabs your face you're in trouble. I recently saw photographs of a large dog that had been killed with a single bite.

A British shooting club is offering a cash reward for the first leopard shot. This is a foolish offer likely to increase the danger to humans. The brother of a friend regularly goes out with a shotgun looking for big cats. He has no idea how tough, powerful and fast they are and how ineffective his gun is likely to be. The people in this country capable and equipped to kill these cats are too sensible to attempt it. The less knowledgeable shooters who are attempting it are endangering the public.

If a particular cat behaves in a way that justifies shooting, an experienced shooter with an appropriate weapon will have to be called in. The human population density, lush undergrowth and numerous landowners are some of the problems a shooter will face.

Most importantly we don't know exactly what we're dealing with. Hair samples show we have puma, lynx and black leopard. These we understand. Hair samples also show a considerable number of oddities. This cannot be explained using conventional knowledge. I picked up a hair sample 200 yards from my house yesterday. I have a strong interest in this. There is a considerable gap in our knowledge.

Hunting known big cats in Britain presents unique challenges.

Hunting unknown big cats in Britain................?
edit on 20-2-2012 by Kester because: punctuation

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join