It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hybrid British Big Cats. A Rothschild Terror Weapon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This excellent source informs us of some of the logical and provable arguments relating to the possibility of numbers of hybrid exotic cats being at large in the British countryside.
www.messybeast.com...

Some sightings are standard black leopard, puma and lynx. There are other species seen, all with reasonably simple explanations.

The number of black leopards is one of the less well answered questions. There are far too many to be explained as recent escapees or releases. These cats have been seen running fast over longer distances than would be expected if they were simply leopards.

The idea suggested to me that someone was breeding hybrids at a secret location and turning them loose around the country was easy to dismiss. Who would have the resources and for what motive? Then I googled leopard puma hybrid.

A menagerie owner, "...possibly Lord Rothschild...", took an interest in hybrids around 1898.

Suddenly it all fell into place.

The reasonably harmless wild population of cats great and small has been topped up with hybrid Rothschild terror weapons. These will be activated as the bankers run for their escape pods. How are we going to run after the bankers with one of these creatures attached? It's a fiendish plan.

Watch for the hype in the mainstream media.

One for the hunters.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Escape pods?
Hybrid exotic animals?

Someone has been watching too many James Bond movies.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
WTF.
Are you serious?????????????????????????????????????????????????

So correct me if im wrong, but you think that these cats are a creation from our Zionist overlords to terrorise the masses.

You cant be serious.

(slaps own head and curse's myself for even replying to this thread.)

I hope a MOD comes here soon and moves this thread to the Joke section.
edit on 16-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I have absolutely no idea how you arrived at this conclusion

It is thought they escaped from the zoo many years ago and now live in remote countryside locations in small numbers,

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Rothschild Terror Weapon?

o_O

Just when I thought I'd seen it all...

edit on 16-2-2012 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

That's actually a pretty neat theory and makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Rothschilds were also 'mating' with these hybrids beastiliaty!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
ROFL!

So my question is, why would the Rothschilds use hybrid animals when they have got better means to terrorize the masses?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
It's strange you posted this now, I have just read a story in my local newspaper on the very subject!

'Black panther' spotted in field near Carlisle - claim

A bus driver has spoken of the moment he spotted what he believes may have been a large black panther in a field a few miles north of Carlisle.

Steven Allison, 32, saw the wildcat – about the height of an adult rottweiler dog – as he was driving towards Rockcliffe village shortly before 8am on Tuesday.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
the beast of bodmin moor has been around since the late 70's early 80's. basically up until a certain point in time in the 70's it was legal to own big cats as pets (there some footage out there somewhere of a bloke taking his lion to the pub), any way the law changed and anyone who had a big cat had to give them to a zoo or send them back to their natural habitat (at their own cost i do believe) so not wanting to spend a lot of money sending their big cats back to the continent and not wanting to inprison these cats a lot were released into the british countryside. it is not totally implausible that at least 2 released big cats hooked up and started making babies! if they managed to sustain themselves then i could see a small colony of big cats easily surviving in the british countryside. but the rothschilds are probably more worried about getting the only 3 central banks they don't own yet, unless they had something to do with the law change regarding big cat ownership but i think it's highly unlikely. i remember watching a channel 4 documentary on big cats in england from the close encounters series very interesting.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I saw a big cat once. I said to my mate "look at the size of that" as we got closer it turned out to be just a big fat cat.

If that day did ever come

1) I would say "blimey! he was right"
2) I'd set my cat on them
3) Go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for all this to blow over.

I'm sorry but as a theory it's laughable.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
We have always had the odd report of wildcats. Its perfectly plausible that they either escaped or were let loose existing quite happily out of the way of most people. Terror weapon? No...Not unless the Rothschilds have got it in for the indigenous wild animals they might live off.
Hybrid huge exotic cats? You want to see the size of some of our foxes. They must be eating at least three shredded wheat from out of the bins.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ssupp
Escape pods?
Hybrid exotic animals?

Someone has been watching too many James Bond movies.

But James Bond movies are based on...... REAL LIFE!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
WTF.
Are you serious?????????????????????????????????????????????????

So correct me if im wrong, but you think that these cats are a creation from our Zionist overlords to terrorise the masses.

Not all of them. Some are the indigenous black leopard, not yet recognised by science. Some are Roman gladiatorial escapees. Some are more recent escapees and releases. Together these have created a mixed population of black leopards. We also have puma, lynx and several others with more mundane explanations.

The Zionist Overlord Model can be distinguished by it's extendable talons and laser eyes.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Laser eyes...

edit on 16-2-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I pretty much follow what goes on with the "big cat" scene, and I have to say this thread does the subject no justice. I'm pretty convinced that big cats are in the uk, but this conspiracy is a little out there, even for me.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
I have absolutely no idea how you arrived at this conclusion

It is thought they escaped from the zoo many years ago and now live in remote countryside locations in small numbers,

Knowledge is king.

Yes, there have been some zoo escapes. In the past there were many private menageries. Escapes and releases have occurred on numerous occasions. On one occasion in the 50's a travelling show with several unhealthy cats of various species camped in South Wales. The owner was told they would be inspected the next day and he would be prosecuted. When the inspection team arrived they found empty cages. He'd sold them to a man who didn't leave his name??? There are many stories like this.

As masters of stealth they don't need to be in remote countryside. Urbanisation is a concern.

Small numbers, it depends what you mean by small. Many people have studied this issue and come to the conclusion that we are witnessing a slow but steady population explosion.

How I arrived at this conclusion? One of the hints is the reported use of aggressive cats as psychological terror weapons in Northern Iraq. Reports claim these cats appeared, attacked people randomly then went off and died. Allegedly witnesses saw American helicopters delivering some of these cats. The other hint is that the man who originally suggested to me that hybrids are being bred and released came to that conclusion as the result of many years dedicated work in the field and in the office.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I thought I'd seen every whacky theory posted on ATS till this thread.

OP, this is either satire or you're crazy...certifiable.

Hybrid cats are being developed by "Rothschilds" as "terrorist weapons", and they'll can use "escape pods" when we revolt against them??????????

How does your OP even get ONE star? And who are the people that think this is a plausible theory?

MY GOD ATS!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
reply to post by Kester

That's actually a pretty neat theory and makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

Thank you. It does make a lot of sense.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
ROFL!

So my question is, why would the Rothschilds use hybrid animals when they have got better means to terrorize the masses?

Because they can.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
it's not adding up here

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join