It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is you Gamerscore?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

I've got in the habit of goin to xbox360achivements.org tnd seein what the secret achivements are

Me too! That's my number 1 go to place at the moment.

You know what I hate though??
Achievements that are a weird number. I unlocked one this morning for 16G... 16?! There is another one for 14G... Might just be me, but I prefer my achievements to end in a 5 or an 0 lol just looks weird until you unlock the corresponding missing numbers

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Yeah have to agree with you there. Sid miers Civilization revolution was like that, but even worse they were like 3G 4G 7G??? odball numbers. Another of the things that I dislike is when half of the achivements are online achivements. Especially when it is on games that the online play isnt all that great. Assassins Creed Brotherhood is one like that. The worst I think tho are the UFC 09 and 2010 games, on I believe it is 09 one achivement is "be ranked Number 1 in the world on xbox live" I mean really?? REALLY?? how many people are actually going to spend that much time playing strictly online for an achivement that is only maybe 50Gs

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Yes! Oh my god, it irritated me to hell when I was playing Dante's Inferno, but the majority of the achievements were mostly online. I'm a bit of an achievement whore and so this was infuriating for me, since the online parts were only accessible via DLC which you had to buy

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

yea I am playing Batman Arkham City rite now and some of those achivements are only unlockable thru the catwoman DLC pack which they have a code when u buy the game but since I am gameflyin it I dont have it. But I hear you on the achivement whore thing im the same. My bro is all about the online play and gets frustrated with me because I put so much into achivements.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
anyone here played Ninja Gaiden 3? Seriously has to be one of the biggest let downs in gaming history

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Cant say that I have. But now I will know not to play it haha

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

The first 2 are awesome as, they were like my favourite xbox games a but yea 3rd one completely sucks. Was a different director or something

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I'm currently playing assassins creed revelation and I am finding it to be kind of less interesting than the others.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
I'm currently playing assassins creed revelation and I am finding it to be kind of less interesting than the others.

Yeah I never got into assasins creed found it too repetitive and boring which I get a lot of hate for haha. I guess I was kinda playing ninja gaiden 2 when the assasins creed series was coming out so if you get the chance to play ninja gaiden 2 you'd see why I found assassins creed boring

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The first assassins creed was very repetetive to the point of boredom. Luckily however they improved on the games that came after so that is the only thing that has kept me playing so far.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
86,000+ xbl.. I may have an unhealthy obsession for gaming haha

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkDefender

I think you take the cake so far in this thread

I need to get a new TV mine went out and I dont want to pay an arm and a leg for a new one so im lookin for a cheap one haha

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Current gamer score is 10,250.
I know I'm a newb compared to most of you people but I mostly play computer games MMOs. I.E. (FFXI, WoW, SWTOR)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
My TV went out so itll be awaile before i get to boost my score any more

edit on 5/3/2012 by JROCK2527 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Ps3.

No idea what a gamerscore is.

Gamerscore is how many points you have from achievements.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101
Current gamer score is 10,250.
I know I'm a newb compared to most of you people but I mostly play computer games MMOs. I.E. (FFXI, WoW, SWTOR)

Your gamer score is higher than mine. Way higher. Mine is only 1895. But I only have two games that support LIVE. (I play on my PC)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

My gamerscore is 19,065k. Not too shabby. I don't achievement hunt.

200k? I find that hard to believe! Thats 200 games completed utterly, or a substantial number of Arcade titles.

And here I was thinking 20k was good.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Counterstrike Source (PC): wls.gameme.com...

Battlefield 3 (PS3): bf3stats.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
39050 gamerscore on the Xbox 360. That is like 5 years or so.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Over the last year, I've earned 5000 gamer score points. I'm pushing 19K right now, and thats mostly thanks to games like Borderlands 2

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join