It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fair play to the mass media ( BBC)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
We have all heard about how controlled the media are regarding their corrupt and bias news reporting, for those who feel this is a little paranoid or unreasonable toward them, I thought I would supply this little link, for your reference of course!!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by outerlimits
We have all heard about how controlled the media are regarding their corrupt and bias news reporting, for those who feel this is a little paranoid or unreasonable toward them, I thought I would supply this little link, for your reference of course!!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Well, an article published by the second most biased piece of toilet rag in modern British press history doesn't hold much weight with me. Do you actually take the Mail seriously? The second most awful rag in the UK after The Sun.

However, the BBC has become an equally awful piece of turd also. Their recent anti Qaddafi and Syria coverage was a disgrace to journalism. And us Brits have to give the bastards a fortune just to get a 'license' to watch it.

The British press is a disgrace.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lazernation

Originally posted by outerlimits

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Well, an article published by the second most biased piece of toilet rag in modern British press history doesn't hold much weight with me. Do you actually take the Mail seriously? The second most awful rag in the UK after The Sun.

However, the BBC has become an equally awful piece of turd also. Their recent anti Qaddafi and Syria coverage was a disgrace to journalism. And us Brits have to give the bastards a fortune just to get a 'license' to watch it.

The British press is a disgrace.

Whilst I agree with your summery regarding the trash crap papers, the one thing we don’t seem to see eye to eye on is the fact the BBC was there first with their corrosive corrupt garbage news, bad and evil as the Mail maybe, they aren’t a scratch on the BBC (British Brain wash TV) that takes crap to a whole new level....

join