It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"180" Movie - A Few Minutes that may change your mind about Abortion

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

You BELIEVE it's wrong, but it isn't. Aborting a technical parasite before it has its own brainwaves is not wrong. Forcing your beliefs on women and others IS wrong.

A fetus is a parasite to you?...

You see how your kind tries to devalue human life, and more so that of unborn children?...

The relationship between a pregnant mother and a fetus is more of a "symbiotic relationship"...

Parasites kill their host...and a fetus more often does not kill their mother... Only on rare occasions can a fetus cause a risk for the mother's life.

These days a majority of women want larger breats, and being pregnant gives them larger breasts NATURALLY...

For a majority of women being pregnant gives them, more often than not, good feelings. Pregnant women have a glow in their skin and makes them more beautiful.

The fact that a fetus needs to feed from the mother DOES NOT MAKE IT A PARASITE... All symbiotic beings have a need to feed, and many of them feed from what could be determined as the host.

Your attempts to devalue the human condition of a fetus only shows your contempt for human life in general.

edit on 22-2-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

But I dont care one bit whether it is developing or not, only the present state is important. Until it has actually reached a certain stage of development, it has no rights.
edit on 22/2/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

Ah, I see, so you are the absolute ruler on when and where a human being has rights or not?...

Of course you don't care one bit about a human fetus, but I am sure you are one of those who whines about the treatment to chickens right?...

Or what about the tragic fact that on ocasion fishermen catch dolphins in their nets, and some allow the dolphins to die.

I have seen in here how members have reacted with anger when they have seen, or read how a dolphin which was caught by fishermen aborted their fetus, and those members have called for those fisherment to be arrested or worse to be murdered... But when it comes to a human fetus people like you don't care one bit...

BTW, I also found it horrific that the dolphin aborted the fetus on the net because of the stress, but I don't devalue the human condition of a HUMAN FETUS like you do...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I like how you know what we're all thinking here, wish I knew that trick. Nobody here is saying the fetus is a parasite but you. A decision to have an abortion is not an easy one, and no one on her is claiming that it was, or how nice it was. People like you are using this tactic of demoralizing us, when in fact no one is trying to devalue life. If you want to vent, don't direct it to us, or accuse us of saying how the fetus is a parasite. When someone comes on here doing that, by all means go ahead.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

I like how you know what we're all thinking here, wish I knew that trick. Nobody here is saying the fetus is a parasite but you. A decision to have an abortion is not an easy one, and no one on her is claiming that it was, or how nice it was. People like you are using this tactic of demoralizing us, when in fact no one is trying to devalue life. If you want to vent, don't direct it to us, or accuse us of saying how the fetus is a parasite. When someone comes on here doing that, by all means go ahead.

... Did you miss on purpose the part where i excerpted what the other member said?...

Originally posted by Believer101

You BELIEVE it's wrong, but it isn't. Aborting a technical parasite before it has its own brainwaves is not wrong. Forcing your beliefs on women and others IS wrong.

BTW Believer101 is not the only member of ATS who has referred to a human fetus as a parasite... There are plenty of other members who have the same view and have posted this belief of theirs...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Well you seem to make the assumption that anybody who is pro choice thinks the fetus is a parasite.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Wow, don't you love the cynical newbie who chooses an abortion topic to get the points up?

These things can run and run....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Well you seem to make the assumption that anybody who is pro choice thinks the fetus is a parasite.

So first you bash at me for claiming I am reading people's mind, and now you are puting words in my mouth?...

Obviously you don't like being shown when you are wrong...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

So first you bash at me for claiming I am reading people's mind, and now you are puting words in my mouth?...

Obviously you don't like being shown when you are wrong...

Nope I'm not putting words in your mouth. I said you SEEM to make the assumption that everyone who is pro choice devalues the fetus. You have been talking with a couple of posters, and that's the conclusion I got. I could be right, I could be wrong, thus the word SEEM. You SEEM to be pretty defensive when I called that out, so I would ASSUME that I was right.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Nope I'm not putting words in your mouth. I said you SEEM to make the assumption that everyone who is pro choice devalues the fetus. You have been talking with a couple of posters, and that's the conclusion I got. I could be right, I could be wrong, thus the word SEEM. You SEEM to be pretty defensive when I called that out, so I would ASSUME that I was right.

First of all, don't change your tune now. You claimed that i think every one of you thinks of a human fetus as a parasite. I haven't said so, in fact i said there are plenty of members who have called a human fetus as a parasite... Does "plenty of members" now means "all members who think abortion is ok"?...

But anyway, yes, you do devalue the human condition of a fetus when a majority of you claim it is not a "human being yet" or "it is not human at all"...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

BTW, I also found it horrific that the dolphin aborted the fetus on the net because of the stress, but I don't devalue the human condition of a HUMAN FETUS like you do...

You have to realize that as human foetus develops, it goes through many stages, and this is very important for its value. In the beginning, it is comparable to an amoeba or some microscopic organisms. Then as it develops, it is comparable to a vegetable. Then it reaches the "dolphin and chicken" stage in its value. And finally, late-term foetuses are not much different from a born baby, so I surely agree with you there about the value of such life.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well, I hope every one of you who has accepted "the murder of a human fetus is ok" because of some materialistic, or egotistical reason are happy with the latest view from the "depopulation scheme/pro-choice crowd"...

The Intel Hub
By Alexander Higgins
February 28, 2012

A paper recently published in the Journal of Medical Ethics says that parents should have the right to kill their newborn infants because infants are not people.

A paper in the The Journal of Medical Ethics, an international peer-reviewed journal for health professionals and researchers in medical ethics, argues that murdering newborn infants should be legalized.

The rational? “Infants are not people”.

After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?

Abstract

Abortion is largely accepted even for reasons that do not have anything to do with the fetus’ health. By showing that (1) both fetuses and newborns do not have the same moral status as actual persons, (2) the fact that both are potential persons is morally irrelevant and (3) adoption is not always in the best interest of actual people, the authors argue that what we call ‘after-birth abortion’ (killing a newborn) should be permissible in all the cases where abortion is, including cases where the newborn is not disabled.

By Alberto Giubilini1, 2
and Francesca Minerva3,4Author Affiliations
Department of Philosophy, University of Milan, Milan, Italy

2.Centre for Human Bioethics, Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Oxford Uehiro Centre for Practical Ethics, Oxford University, Oxford, UK

Correspondence to Dr Francesca Minerva, CAPPE, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, VIC 3010, Australia; francesca.minerva@unimelb.edu.au

Contributors AG and FM contributed equally to the manuscript.

Source: Journal of Medical Ethics

theintelhub.com...

I am sure at least some of you would have already accepted this new way of murdering humans, and more of the "pro-choice crowd" will slowly but surely also accept this new sickening scheme from tptb in the future...

edit on 29-2-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I love when people post this type of "proof"...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

So all you have to say is laugh at this?...

Well, I guess we all know where you stand in this issue... It is nothing but a joke to you...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
abortion is murder, there is no exception in any case!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

What makes anything morally right or wrong? How do you define these, and is it objective or subjective. Thats basically what it comes down to, and its different for everyone.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

So all you have to say is laugh at this?...

Well, I guess we all know where you stand in this issue... It is nothing but a joke to you...

The issue is anything but a joke to me. People who make arguments like you just did are definitely a joke to me.

Someone, somewhere, says that babies should have no rights, so you jump to saying that all that are pro-choice now agree and want to kill babies. Its hilarious.

It is a prime example of sensationalism to the most extreme. You can't make your argument without some fantastical leap that has no actual basis.

So ya, I am laughing. Not at abortion though. I'm laughing at you.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortality76

Link?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortality76

So you would have a mother die just to save unborn bit of cells? (one case noted not all mind you, this is a medically necessary one i'm talking about)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I love this video! Ask yourself the questions he was asking them. "Its okay to kill a baby when...?"

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This guy is a joke and doesn't understand that humans bred selectively to get a banana to look as the way it does

Comparing women that get abortion to Hitler is ridiculous

edit on 28-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join