It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part the clouds, make it rain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Lay down.
Turn off the lights.
Feel the vibration, feel the energy flowing.

Do not be scared or frightened.
Before you feel like passing out, wake up and direct your energy. Channel it and control it.

If done correctly, rain will welcome you the following day.

When they appear from the sky, your connection with Gaia will slaughter them from the skies. Use this experience to prepare.

Wave 1 - open battlefield
Wave 2 - defenselessness
Wave 3 - our liberation

Be prepared.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Cool story bro

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

I think I responded to another thread earlier with a similar response and got a "manners and decorum" demerit, but here goes again... Don't do Drugs Kids. I mean seriously this is an absolutely ridiculous thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I don't care how much energy I direct, it's not going to rain in Colorado in February! At most it might snow, in which case there is no way in hell I'm about to even attempt that one. Even if it wasn't a wacky idea on it's own, I hate the snow!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
i always wanted to know how to make it rain

i learned just a week ago that hindu monks will sit in barrels of water as a ritual to make it rain while also doing other activities when in the water

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

not to stick up for the OP but i believe your post is unwarranted
ur just making wild accusations
if i were on drugs i would be out experiencing them not making ATS threads
you also make the accusation as a demeaning comment
many great thoughts and inventions have come from people while they were intoxicated or people have a habbit of becoming intoxicated
maybe the establishment has gotten to you and you do what the government tells you is right and believe what they say is wrong...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Most free thinking minds indulge in substances and if you didn't know smarter people are more likely to experiment with said substances. Go back to reading your Gov't pamphlets there is no gain from trying to bring an individual down.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
As a reply to both post that questioned my post, yes there have been a number of brilliant people that have contributed to society while intoxicated with mind altering substances. But the ones that succeeded where able to coherently express their thoughts to make a point.

new topics

top topics

join