It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is Awsome!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hello, I'm Sonic Sixteen. Thanks for letting me in. My interests are Ufo's #1. But like I started learning about everything else as well. Aliens / government involvement.. OMG it's crazy trying to put every thing in order. I'm still in high school and seen my first UFO at 9 on the 4th of July over a popular lake here in Cali.300 others seen the same thing. So ever since then I have been on a hunt to find out the truth..where has it got me so far.. Closed doors OMG...I use to belong to a site..that did nothing but boast about ATS. But since I was underage. I was told that i couldn't join..I'm still underage,well here I am 3 years later. I would say the name but don't want to get in trouble..anywho I'm big into figuring out how they fly..Reverse engineering or something. Nasa / Boeing cover ups..stuff like that.. NWO..subject..wow.. to think that everything is connected in some way.. I wont stop till the end..and even the end I wont stop lol.. It's great to finally be here. Thanks again.... Sonic16

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hi. And welcome! I am not big on Ufos but i am obsessed with ats. Welcome officially to the big crazy happy family.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Welcome. I didn't realize ATS had an age restriction, it doesn't does it?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicSixteen

Dear SonicSixteen,

Welcome to the site. A moderator will be by soon and give you some instructions that we all have to follow. Hope you find what you are looking for.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear SonicSixteen,

Welcome to the site. A moderator will be by soon and give you some instructions that we all have to follow. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Got to love those wanna-be mods that point out the obvious.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Welcome to the ATS Family!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Yo Welcome to ATS!

You will be overloaded by information in know time

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Hi SonicSixteen , and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS communityv. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rschmfem

Thankyou for the welcome. Glad to be part of the crazy ness lol...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Welcome! Enjoy the company and don't stay up too late!

This site is addictive!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear SonicSixteen,

Got to love those wanna-be mods that point out the obvious.

Nice introduction to what to expect on the forums, best it's up front than they wait and get excited and then meet donnydowner

Hands OP asbestos suite, hands AQuestion cricket bat. Oh the pain, the pain of it all..

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
Yo Welcome to ATS!

You will be overloaded by information in know time

Know time, is that like the time when you know things?

If that's the case they sure will!!!

Oh and HI Sonic. welcome to the padded room of the internet. We keeps the crazies in here.

Enjoy !!
edit on 16-2-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thankyou so much..I luv it already lol..

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS! I look forward to reading your views on things.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Welcome SonicSixteen to a Disney-like Park for Conspiracy Theorist...!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with a bunch of rides, so with that said...

Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret (ATS), the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

* Please check out those links posted above before getting on one of the rides. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

* Please be sure to act like an 'civil' adult and are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

* Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

* Please have fun! But be aware that if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentially spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is not only for your safety, but also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

Johnny

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

LOL thankyou.. I read everything on the rules..nothing was mentioned about age..so I'm saved their lol "SWEEEET"...Anywho...thanks.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Thankyou all sooo much for the welcomes to. I hope that I can bring some sooo way awsome info to the plate..I like Disney rides.. And will make sure I stay on them and not get taken off ..OMG it's like 11pm ..bye thankies

new topics

top topics

join